Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section (37728 Views)

Cheap Airconditioner Sets: Alabaconnect / Cheap Tv Sets: Alabaconnect / Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:00am On Oct 03, 2021
Yesterday was busy wink

. 32" Samsung LED TV off
. 43" LG UHD 4k HDR smart TV off to it's new home
. 50" LG UHD 4k HDR smart TV off

Contact Alabaconnect for enquires on available sets. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:02am On Oct 03, 2021
ALABACONNECT:
Yesterday was busy wink

. 32" Samsung LED TV off
. 43" LG UHD 4k HDR smart TV off to it's new home
. 50" LG UHD 4k HDR smart TV off

Contact Alabaconnect for enquires on available sets. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Night deals. Who's up? grin
Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders

We were able to get one before the WhatsApp "kolo" grin
. 49" Samsung QLED Q64R UHD 4k HDR smart tv sold

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Early morning movements

. 50" Samsung UHD 4k HDR smart TV off

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
All on today

. 43" LG UHD 4k HDR smart TV sold
. 50" Samsung UHD 4k HDR Smart tv sold

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:02am On Oct 08, 2021

Yesterday's movement
. 49" LG UHD 4K HDR smart tv sold

Contact Alabaconnect for enquiries on available sets. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Just in;

49" Samsung UHD 4k HDR smart tv with Bluetooth

Model: KU6470

Features:
. Tizen OS
. Quadcore processor
. UHD 4k
. UHD upscaling
. Active HDR
. Amazing angle view
. Metallic silver bezel
. Dolby digital plus audio format
. Downward bass power blast
. Wifi direct
. Wifi connectivity
. Samsung Smarthub
. Full web browser
. 3 HDMI/2 USB
. Optical/auxiliary/RF input
. 100hz refresh rate
. Bluetooth connectivity
. Neat and Durable
. Uk used

Price: 190k
Negotiable: Slightly

Contact Alabaconnect for enquiries. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Let's deal
Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Different sizes, perfect work of art

It's a new week. Do well to get the best deals on your UK used and new smart TV sets of all sizes ranging from 32" to 105" cool

Best part of it all?? We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by temitimx19(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Here's my review
I have always wanted a QLED TV, so I messaged him and he was quick to respond. He gave me the available options, which I picked from. We agreed on a price and he told me I will be pleased when I get the TV.
So I paid him and he shipped the TV to me, to my utmost surprise the TV was just as described. Clean, neat and well packaged, it came with TV stand and a remote control.
Thank you for your honesty, I recommend him 100%.

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
temitimx19:
Here's my review
I have always wanted a QLED TV, so I messaged him and he was quick to respond. He gave me the available options, which I picked from. We agreed on a price and he told me I will be pleased when I get the TV.
So I paid him and he shipped the TV to me, to my utmost surprise the TV was just as described. Clean, neat and well packaged, it came with TV stand and a remote control.
Thank you for your honesty, I recommend him 100%.
Thank you Chief.

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by NeroPapas(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2021
Wow.. I'm just impressed with your deals. I even saw you delivered to Eket and other places outside Lagos.

Now, for us with small money, can I get a Non Smart 43" TV either samsung, Panasonic or Toshiba. Or can I get a 40" smart UK used TV for a budget of (80-85k). I stay in Port Harcourt!
Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by SATANlST: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

How much can i get this...im in lagos
masterplan303 is guy na scammer o. dont take him serious. he scammed my guy of 200k
Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by masterplan303(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
ALABACONNECT, this guy na scammer o. dont take him serious. he scammed my guy of 200k
Thunder fire you abd your papa grin grin grin....i never finish with you. Once I'm done with you, you go hang yourself...what you result to is cheap and watery.you cant still do better than that.anuofia
Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
ALABACONNECT, this guy na scammer o. dont take him serious. he scammed my guy of 200k
If i have ever scammed anyone, I'll like the person to say so with proof. I promise to delete my Nairaland account and run a full refund. P.S; Not 200k and not even 10m is worth my reputation Chief. Google the brand.
Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

Thunder fire you abd your papa grin grin grin....i never finish with you. Once I'm done with you, you go hang yourself...what you result to is cheap and watery.you cant still do better than that.anuofia
??
Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by SATANlST: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
ALABACONNECT:
If i have ever scammed anyone, I'll like the person to say so with proof. I promise to delete my Nairaland account and run a full refund. P.S; Not 200k and not even 10m is worth my reputation Chief. Google the brand.
omg, i am telling you that masterplan303 is a scammer . he scammed my friend of 200k

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
omg, i am telling you that masterplan303 is a scammer . he scammed my friend of 200k
ohhhhh so sorry my man. I am so so sorry. I read it wrongly. I was so so shocked when i saw the message. Thanks for the heads-up. Much love bro. I owe you officially smiley. Do send a whatsapp message bro

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
NeroPapas:
Wow.. I'm just impressed with your deals. I even saw you delivered to Eket and other places outside Lagos.

Now, for us with small money, can I get a Non Smart 43" TV either samsung, Panasonic or Toshiba. Or can I get a 40" smart UK used TV for a budget of (80-85k). I stay in Port Harcourt!
Good evening Chief and so sorry for the late reply. I don't sell nonsmart and the best you can get a 40" Smart is 95k best price
Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by SATANlST: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
ALABACONNECT:
ohhhhh so sorry my man. I am so so sorry. I read it wrongly. I was so so shocked when i saw the message. Thanks for the heads-up. Much love bro. I owe you officially smiley. Do send a whatsapp message bro
no wahala i will edit it properly. just avoid the guy. he claims to be in europe and other places. he is a very smart scammer. avoiding him is best

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by masterplan303(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
ALABACONNECT:
You they believe this idiot grin grin grin...i've not even started with him yet.the mumu think he can result to cheap blackmail on faceless forum. grin
Nobody has a monopoly of stupidity on faceless forum...i would continue to drag him till christ come.im ready for him.
We disagreed on a subject matter and he started cursing me that's what led to this his cheap blackmail, as if i care. Na the conversation link be this
https://www.nairaland.com/6792435/uber-bolt-drivers-harassing-girlfriend/14
Ask him for evidence of scam before he go chop your money clean mouth.
Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by masterplan303(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
no wahala i will edit it properly. just avoid the guy. he claims to be in europe and other places. he is a very smart scammer. avoiding him is best
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin. Glad you agreed am smarter than your father...help me tell your mother that she shall not know peace.
Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by Topleague(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Please you guys should not derail this page, take your fight to another thread biko

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2021

Most recently,
. 2020 60" LG UHD 4k HDR smart tv off

. 2020 43" Samsung UHD 4k HDR Smart tv sold

Contact Alabaconnect for enquiries on available sets. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria (Terms and conditions applies)

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good afternoon Nairalanders. We are still selling

. 32" TCL android tv off

Contact Alabaconnect today for enquiries on available sets. We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:17am On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2021
Just in;
Open-box 2021 55" Samsung QLED "The frame" class UHD 4k HDR smart TV with full smart Option

Model: THE FRAME(I call it the gamers choice cool)

Features:
Me Smart Tizen OS
. Quantum processor 4k
. 100% color volume with quantum dot
. Quantum HDR
. Mega contrast
. Supreme UHD dimming
. HDR 10+
Bluetooth audio
. Multiroom link
. Wifi connectivity
. Wifi direct
. Bluetooth
. AI upscaler
. Voice assistant
. Ambient mode+
. Art mode
. TV plus
. Screen mirroring
. Samsung smarthub
. Full web browser
. 360 camera support
. Connect share
. Filmmaker mode
. Auto game mode
. 4 HDMI/2 USB
. Optical/auxiliary/Ethernet/Rd ports
. Neat and durable
. UK used

Price: 500k

Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Just in;
Samsung 55" QLED Q7FAM Class UHD 4k HDR smart TV with full smart Option (comes with it's full Accessories (one connect box, magic remote inclusive))

Model: Q7FAM

Features:
. Q series
. Q color with 1500 HDR
. Quad-core processor
. Supreme UHD dimming
.Tizen OS
. One Remote control
. Bezel-less design
. Contrast enhancer
. DTS codec
. Bluetooth audio
. Voice interaction
. Samsung connect/smart view
. Wifi direct
. Wifi connectivity
. Screen mirroring
. Full web browser
. Samsung smarthub
. Analog tuner
. One connect box
- 4 HDMI
- 3 USB
- 1 AV/component in
- Optical port
. Very neat and durable
. UK used

Price: 450k
Negotiable: Maybe cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

Come In For Budget Laptops - Slightly Above Or Below 400k / Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? / Gadgets from Anker, Amazon, JLab, Xiaomi, Haylou, Soundpeats etc.