Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend (51565 Views)

One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister / My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / Man Spotted With A Huge Erection After Sexually Harassing Co-passenger In BRT Bu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Slickleo: 5:38am On Oct 10, 2021
Johnchrix:

No body holy o grin
Chief Wich ride-sharing app is best in pH
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Johnchrix(m): 6:13am On Oct 10, 2021
Slickleo:

Chief Wich ride-sharing app is best in pH

Bolt
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2021
SATANlST:
na your olosho mama i blame. but the bad thing now be say she will mourn you by this time next month cool
you don use your head carry your curse already..i wish you a horrible trip to hell.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Swinger60(f): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2021
jaybee345:
OP I get your frustration but mannnn if you really want her just wife her as long as no wring is on her finger she's definitely going to be prone to this.
Smiles, you don't know your gender very well.

even with my wedding ring, and in my shop ooo, a man was toasting me and asking me to close my shop and go have lunch with him.

or is it the single guy that's a sales rep who supplies goods to me and we became friends, having the boldness to toast me. me? a married woman? na that one vex me, I change am for am sharp sharp.

Truth is having the fear of God is what will keep one in check, because if not, our society has thrown morals away.

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
masterplan303:

i am cursed already..
just quote me this time next month to prove me wrong
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
SATANlST:
just quote me this time next month, you will see that i would be dead by then
Amen...so shall it be for you.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Edmanpumpin(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
shortgun:

The randy man picked her from my house, I spoke with him on the phone and she told him she's in a relationship but he still carry his poverty stricken blokkos to my girls house?

I tot guys that do uber are trying to make ends meet? I always tip them cos I tot they need help but this have shown me that they are just a bunch of unserious people.

You started by sounding reasonable, explaining how Uber drivers were harassing your girlfriend. But then you ended up sounding FOOLISH, if not unreasonably VULGAR, denigrating the honest job of others which is by the way lucrative. You didn't have to do that. For your information there are more decent men doing the Uber and Bolt job, and these men are doing well on the job and earning decent income.

If you a financially okay as you try hard to paint yourself, go get a car for your "girlfriend".

Stop being a toddler and arrogant priiick

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
masterplan303:
Amen...i will be dead.
u don dey copy me? bastard
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Slickleo: 2:11am On Oct 11, 2021
Johnchrix:

Bolt
Ok 10x where is bolt inspection center PH
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Johnchrix(m): 5:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Slickleo:

Ok 10x where is bolt inspection center PH

Elelenwo or u go GRA
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 7:53am On Oct 11, 2021
SATANlST:
u don dey copy me? bastard
Ur papa na bastard..go and meet him,look into his eye and tell him e no go better for you dad.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Rexweaver(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2021
Why don't you say about it to the police? It sounds like a crime and it can be delt in legal field.

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
masterplan303:

my papa na bastard.i will look into his eye and tell him e no go better for am.
your papa will mourn u before this time next month
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
SATANlST:
your papa will mourn u before this time next month
Tears of sorrow shall flow in your house before the end of next month...it's settled already.
Curse be upon your father for bringing you to this world. Insha Allah
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

Tears of sorrow shall flow in my house before the end of next month...it's settled already.
Curse be upon my father for bringing me to this world. Insha Allah
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=SATANlST post=106672513][/quote] Ode Apoda
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:
Ode Apoda
your useless papa
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
your useless papa
My papa don die. You go join am, before the end of next month in jesus name.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

My papa don die. i go join am, before the end of next month in jesus name.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=SATANlST post=106681544][/quote]
E be like say you don they tire...i get your time.
By the way, How is your silly dad today?
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

E be like say you don they tire...i get your time.
By the way, How is your silly dad today?
go ask about me, i go follow u 24 hours for 3 years straight. u are a dead man walking
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
go ask about me, i go follow u 24 hours for 3 years straight. u are a dead man walking
I should go and ask about you, I dont care what you are up up or capabpe of doing.i fight my battle without hesitation.
I'm not as stupid as your father.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

Oga i didnt want to comment on your silly post before but i realised you kept using the word poor, poverty etc. If i may ask, who is you father for this country? How much do you have? Whats your worth?
You kept calling people names on faceless forum as if you papa na dangote. I dont know the combination of what brought you into existence but I'm certain its that of mumu and arindin.
Ogbeni go get a life.no they carry woman matter for head like simp.
scammer, i will never allow u scam anyonehere
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
grin grin grin you go tire...when am done with you, you go naked enter market square. Your pwn madness go they irredeemable. grin grin grin
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
Thesame way you father scammed your mother off her smelly puna
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

Thesame way my father scammed my mother off her smelly puna
i like how i am giving you sleepless night. you no even ft type properly again. i love this grin
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
Tell your dying father also
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
i like how i am giving you sleepless night. you no even ft type properly again. i love this grin
I n0 get job..i be lazy youth according to buhari. cheesy cheesy grin
I enjoying making your l
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

I enjoying making your life miserable
nothing sweet my belle like having that your number all over nairaland for scam grin
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

Me i go follow your generation till inf8nity...i they gidigba for you. Ogun kill you there.
i will make sure your useless mama regrets giving brth to you
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

I enjoying making your life miserable
you are trending on crime section

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.