Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Uniport Students Disrupt ASUU Meeting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Students Disrupt ASUU Meeting (383 Views)

Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) / Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) / Outcome Of Today's ASUU Meeting With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Students Disrupt ASUU Meeting by Sandra002: 2:08am On Nov 28, 2019
Uniport students disrupt ASUU meeting: I was in a bus today going to Abuja Campus within Uniport. I over-heard two lecturers’s conversation while awaiting more passengers to fill the bus. In summary, they were reacting vehemently to each other on the unpleasant actions of the students, today. Well, it the conversation ended in a very sad way as both of them exclaimed their unconcern. Claiming that,’it is the students that will suffer the outcome’. This prompted me to investigate the incident that might have occur .https://cynbanews.com/uniport-students-disrupt-ASUU-meeting/
https://cynbanews.com/uniport-students-disrupt-ASUU-meeting/

Re: Uniport Students Disrupt ASUU Meeting by duduade: 3:14am On Nov 28, 2019
Investigator

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tricks On How I Scored Very High In Jamb. Very Easy. / Radboud University Scholarship 2020 In Netherlands For International Students / Yaba College Of Technology Scams Qualified Candidates HND Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.