Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) (55465 Views)

Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by ArrowHoemar: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2019
kleverley:
congratulations Barrister
Wetstone:
And they couldGET A QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED HOME TUTOR IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS FOR YOUR WARD/CHILD
?? smiley winkwww.nairaland.com/attachments/10641301_ikr_jpeg4713b8d3c25b46d08d719341ae620985

not even give it a good finishing,
yeye people
SocialJustice:
Senior pastor future wife.
owila4luv:
las las she no be virgin grin grin
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by kleverley(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2019
congratulations Barrister
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by Geedy: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2019
This girl set sha
See those brilliance teeth lasan
How I wish I.......
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
bwaaaaaaaah....i love the sheet in the background that looks like books/library.....so they have no books/library in that place?!?

It's called a backdrop. There are all kinds that photographers used. I've bought and shipped this exact one for them recently, now I see why they've been buying it.

Congrats Debby.
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by freshdude99(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2019
Jordan97:
Beautiful.. If you want to hear preaching that would make you think about Christ and God and that emphasizes on Christian living and lifestyle, listen to Paul Enenche.. His preaching is nothing but truth.. Thanks to his background in deeperlife.
Daddy kumuyi dey preach oh I must confess. To God be the Glory for his anointing on these two great men of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by kwalangida: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2019
[s][s]
helinues:
Ok
[/s][/s]
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2019
Ewwwwww! They must now spoil the photograph market by exposing the fake law books shelf backdrop cheesy cheesy cheesy

osifoblessingme:
Dunamis Founder, Pastor Dr Paul Eneche and his wife, Dr Becky celebrates their daughter, Barrister Deborah Eneche after being called to Bar. . It is a thing of joy

Congratulations Deborah.

See photos below;

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/dunamis-founder-pastor-paul-eneches.html

1 Like

Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by Cymix: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2019
owila4luv:
las las she no be virgin grin grin
will you shut up there

1 Like

Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by kleverley(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=ArrowHoemar post=84434319][/quote]
Bro, why did you quote me na? Is anything wrong?
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by Jonnic1(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2019
To God be the glory. Congratulations Deborah!
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by Cymix: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2019
how I wish am old enough to Marry I would have joined the church just to try my luck this is the type of girl I will like to Marry not this over riped fair ones.

very pretty lady there

but where is the pastor from
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by Jasen1(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2019
Oh that's his daughter
The lady can sing like her dad

The say I worshipped in glory dome it was great

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2019
Na pastor pikin de always de go better school
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by Cymix: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2019
toluxa1:

It's called a backdrop. There are all kinds that photographers used. I've bought and shipped this exact one for them recently, now I see why they've been buying it.

Congrats Debby.

keep quiet
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2019
They will give there children top notch education.

But with you,.well..you need more of the spirit
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2019
e pain u grin grin
Cymix:

will you shut up there
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2019
Jordan97:
Beautiful.. If you want to hear preaching that would make you think about Christ and God and that emphasizes on Christian living and lifestyle, listen to Paul Enenche.. His preaching is nothing but truth.. Thanks to his background in deeperlife.
He instills Fear- which is a powerful manipulative tool, after installing fear he offers redemption in Christ then the final essence of the scam is "Sow a powerful seed to break generational Curses!"

1 Like

Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
bwaaaaaaaah....i love the sheet in the background that looks like books/library.....so they have no books/library in that place?!?
. You noticed also
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by semyman: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2019
I fear them all pastors

Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by daroz(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2019
Why is she wearing hijab?
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by Olowokere(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Nigerian's with disguise things
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2019
cool
Please who has her contact information. I would like to have her work in my newly established chambers.
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by Germi9: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2019
She's damn tall
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by jibrilELsudan: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2019
I will like to fvck her and cum in her mouth.

Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2019
Congrats barr...
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by Philinho(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=Venerable612 post=84430316]

That is obviously a Photoshoot Studio.

Like you said, it’s a sheet on the background that suggests a picture taken behind a library. [/quote
Far from.... Real book
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by Philinho(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=Venerable612 post=84430316]

That is obviously a Photoshoot Studio.

Like you said, it’s a sheet on the background that suggests a picture taken behind a library. [/quote
Far from it... Real book
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by Teeholez(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2019
Congratulations to her
Re: Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) by Philinho(m): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2019
Congratulations to Her....Brighter future ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / Pastor Chris And Sinach At Sharon Oyakhilome's Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.