Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) (48451 Views)

Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by TMSMedia: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Deborah Enenche, daughter of Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Church shared photos of herself gushing over her father, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos on Facebook;

"Dad always makes me laugh

I love you so much sir @drpastorpaulenenche

It's an honour to have a father like you"
https://www.facebook.com/335509344363899/posts/526147595300072/?app=fbl

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by janedonez(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nice

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Who get this girl number?
I wan follow her gush too

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by TarOrfeeek: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
If my father had money, I will gush about him too.

But if we are not arguing about Ijebu garri today, we'll be quarreling about the crate of egg I bought last week.

177 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Crossroad1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

But if we are not arguing about Ijebu garri today, we'll be quarreling about the crate of egg I bought last week.

if my dad was someone like adenuga, I too will overgush..
Do you know what it feels when you don't have to pass through struggles and hurdles in life?
Adenuga's son said or wrote some years ago how he almost clinched a billion $ oil project single handedly...
Only God knows what that guy has been up to these days...
I need to start making alignments that will favour my kids

165 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
Poor man pikin no dey gush.
Papa go strong face, pikin too seff go strong face.
So na picture dem snap like this cry

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Little Tao,
And you think this is Funny! angry
Wakanda son come online to chase clout with his dad?
You post this so that people can laugh at the hardworking and innocent ol' man that brought you to this world aight? undecided
All because of NL likes and shares, you disrespecting dad.
This generation has really lost it.
This can never be done in our days.

We only pray the next generation get things right.
Sigh!

Better edit that jargons and apologize to your Darling Daddy...... or else, your pikin go do you worst, dem go even post ya own pinshure join.

What goes around..........

Charmingrascal:

Do well to change the story so that the cycle with not continue with ur children.

May God see u through
Your fellow NL troll just gave you a good advice now.
We hope both of you sort tins out.
All da best ooo wink

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by enyiinne(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
I envy girls that have a father they can be proud of. Well, when your
ather is rich and provide everything for you both spiritually and materially, what's there not to be proud of.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
Gushing
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Mr100Dollars: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
This one dey use big Galilee skirt dey cover up for the papa, na church member or Sunday school teacher go still bend her, raise that her big Galilee skirt up knack her well to her satisfaction.

Pastors children nor follow for anything heavenly race...

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Crenxtvintage: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
Okay
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by DigitalyYours: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2021

Learn to enjoy every minute of your life.
Be happy now
Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.

Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family.

Every minute should be enjoyed and savoured

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss

Too much love for her Darling Daddy .

God bless everyone that love and respect theit darling Daddies in their houses.

May God never make anyone of us unfortunate in life.

Mothers are Golden.
Father's are our mirrors in life.

TheSexLover:
Us like this poverty wan kill my Dad

As a firstborn have tried elevating my family... Through networking n all fail, lastly was chymall business that I thought will be the breakthrough but January it collapse n I lost 1.7mil in it.... Bringing me down to start afresh ...had to block everybody's number n change line because no one knows what am passing through but all demanding one thing or the other.

Mehn I can tell u that breaking the poverty circle is not easy

This few years have been very close but everything kip collapsing

because of lack of money have cutdown communication wit my family because if not I might die b4 30

It too much

But God no go shame us were dey try break out from poverty
Wow! shocked
Simply Wow!! shocked shocked

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Ginesca: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Cool
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
GOOD FOR UNA angry
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Do well to change the story so that the cycle with not continue with ur children.

May God see u through

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Drsnives(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
How e take concern us
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Divoc19(f): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
I love my dad too.
I miss gushing all over him till death parted our ways
I wish he was here to see me all grown now
I am honoured to be his daughter untill death parted our love. angry
Love no be by money
I was a very stubborn girl but filled with love for him(dad)

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Judo86: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
lovely girl
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by kenzysmith: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
This girl be wan kind sha

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Jesuschristus: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Money isnt what's making her gush.If its all abt money why do the rich cry

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by chatinent: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
The beauty of tithe and offering money.

So they told the camera man to camera the gushing of a thing or what!

Mtchw

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Omicron007: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
shocked

This Deborah would be a great asset in za oza room grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Daddy go

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Crossroad1:
if my dad was someone like adenuga, I too will overgush..
Do you know what it feels when you don't have to pass through struggles and hurdles in life?
Adenuga's son said or wrote some years ago how he almost clinched a billion $ oil project single handedly...
Only God knows what that guy has been up to these days...
I need to start making alignments that will favour my kids

Paddy is living his life
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Six43: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sweet girl
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by DavidTariq96(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
She no go gush ke? Wey na soft life she dey
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by julitoch: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
That's my Daddy and his daughter

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Na una go see everything make we see your dress sense na chochochocho like parot
enyiinne:
That's a anointed MOG,

but that shoe no match
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by seedsower(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
lovely

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by bjtinz: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Small but mighty. The way his ministry just keeps exploding each day. Such unusual anointing. God Bless you sir.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday / Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls / The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.