Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,697 members, 7,840,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air (30381 Views)

VACATION: Mid-Air Pictures Of How Another Airplane Accompanied Our Flight. / British Airways Flight To Germany Mistakenly Lands In Scotland / Passengers Robbed Mid-Air On-board A South African Airways Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by skyhighweb(m): 6:50am On Nov 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
That's why I love Airpeace..

AirPeace anyday anytime anywhere...
because they will have d engine replace mid air shey

4 Likes

Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:50am On Nov 28, 2019
They call it minor technical issues and yet emergency services were on ground.
Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by demoBaba: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2019
Why always Air Peace
Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by xcelentattitude(m): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2019
dapsoneh:
Na wa oo

Evil generation grin grin

Una don dey use dis lady picture do meme

No joy at all..
Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by phyl123: 6:52am On Nov 28, 2019
dapsoneh:
Na wa oo

I don’t think it’s proper to be using the picture of an abused child to make fun.
Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by Annie001: 6:53am On Nov 28, 2019
dazzlingd:

Do you know if u move all the citizens of UK to Nigeria and move all Nigerians to UK without moving their leaders.

UK will be a ghetto within a month while Nigeria will be a sane nation..

Now move all the leaders only in UK to Nigeria, do u know the leaders will die of heart attack within one month..

Why? Because the citizens are the major problem, they are indiscipline and lawless... You are the problem, the person beside u is the problem...

So enjoy the country u made.
Hmmmm
Your statement is underrated

1 Like

Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by UnitedNigeriaUN: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2019
ABOUTERICA:
In my country u will hear this... Dear valued customer, do to the technical issues at hand, we have to return the plane back to base, do look for a nearby hotel and lodge, the government is looking into the problem and the police have already swing into action...

Before you can reap anything good from this country

First imbibe positive thoughts about yourself and all you will see are opportunities floating around.

Your negative minds manifests your not too good realities.

The road to prosperity is an individual thing.

DECIDE TO FACE LIFE SQUARELY WITHOUT WAILING.

The Israelites spent 40 yrs in the wilderness due to WAILING CULTURE.

2 Likes

Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by centilad(m): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2019
Better go back n receive the necessary patches

Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by mmsen: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2019
okomile:
Sane country.
Good it returned to Heathrow.
Landing in Abuja is dead trap!

Good one BA!!!!!!

A BRITISH airline's aircraft loses its engine mid flight and you are talking nonsense about 'sane country'

What is sane about that?
Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by hope4nigeria(m): 6:58am On Nov 28, 2019
Kalapizim:
It was the only logical thing to do as they were closer to Uk aunty, which one is landing in Abuja a death trap ?
the emergency team in Abuja might have left duty post, was is not in Abuja we read sometimes ago they were using touch light in airport and leader for passengers to disembark from aircraft? Thank God they return to London oh.

1 Like

Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by handsomeyinka(m): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2019
okomile:
Sane country.

Good one BA!!!!!!
You are the one insane...Is the airway a Nigerian airline?.why the Bleep would you cause out nigeria.
Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by Kingsteve(m): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2019
Good job!

Even though I have a slight phobia for flying, but BA is one that makes me rest easy.
They hardly crash!

If to say na Air France, na different story una for dey here.
Very unreliable!
Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by mmsen: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2019
demoBaba:
Why always Air Peace

Please learn to read. It says British Airways. There's a picture of a BA plane on top of the damn article.

1 Like

Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by thundafire: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2019
dapsoneh:
Na wa oo
so now u dn steal dis gal pic dey post
Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by okomile(f): 7:03am On Nov 28, 2019
grin grin

handsomeyinka:

You are the one insane...Is the airway a Nigerian airline?.why the Bleep would you cause out nigeria.
Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by okomile(f): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2019
gringrin

mmsen:

A BRITISH airline's aircraft loses its engine mid flight and you are talking nonsense about 'sane country'

What is sane about that?
Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by tete7000(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2019
Jacseyi:

Who made Nigeria a bad country? Are they not your brothers working at the airport begging for money and bribes? or your uncle lecturing and demanding sex from young ladies? or your cousin working in the police?

Who made Nigeria insane.....if not your father that was elected as a gov and now in senate working 2hrs/week to get millions of Naira? or your mum that works in the Ministry of Environment that wouldn't resume work until 10am, and would not do anything tangible till 4:30pm only to get her salary in full?

Do I need to remind you what your brother is doing with his laptop.....or what your younger sister is doing on campus at the moment? I can go on and on....

My message is simple.............we all made this country and bad one including our family members and we must change.

You mentioned all his relatives without mentioning him. His negative, non challant, I don't care attitude is among what makes Nigeria what it is...

3 Likes

Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by modsfucker: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2019
Kalapizim:
It was the only logical thing to do as they were closer to Uk aunty, which one is landing in Abuja a death trap ?

Don't mind the unpatriotic frustrated human being. Such anti-Nigeria element or internal saboteurs, rant and make all manner of demeaning remarks about the Country at the slightest opportunity.
Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by Angeldada55(m): 7:08am On Nov 28, 2019
I dey inside the plane...I bin don sleep sef. As we come land na ( I think say na Abuja we dey already ) ; I come shout #Alhamdullilah as a Christian wey I be o. Na so everybody run comot for my side come dey look me.

Omo, before I go close eye open ham, na on top my bed I come dey see myself o

Mtcheeew.

Iffa no talk now, pesin go think say na lie I dey lie
Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by zikter(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2019
ultron12345:
This one won't reach front page now oo, and Nigerians will behave like nothing happened. If it was Air Peace or any Nigerian airline, the enemies of Nigeria would have taken it to the front page by now, littering it with insults and attacks till the 10th page.
Are you minding them? One unfortunate fellow up there was already blabbing about Abuja. If only this thing happened to a local air line, all hell would have been let loose now.

1 Like

Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by aimuan(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I just imagine how an individual would hate him/herself so badly. she believes she her country forgetting she is the country.
sane country sane people. sane people begot sane country.
She has never been to Airport before,so she doesn't know how plane lands.
Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by Lifestone(m): 7:10am On Nov 28, 2019
okomile:
Sane country.

Good one BA!!!!!!
You guys sha like to bash Nigeria any how. Wetin concern Nigeria/Abuja in British Airways that has Engine problem. Instead of you to abuse Britain, na Abuja you face, haba

1 Like

Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by modsfucker: 7:12am On Nov 28, 2019
hope4nigeria:
the emergency team in Abuja might have left duty post, was is not in Abuja we read sometimes ago they were using touch light in airport and leader for passengers to disembark from aircraft? Thank God they return to London oh.

In emergency landing cases, pilots normally choose the nearest airports and in this situation, at best Heathrow seems to be the nearest or at worst, since the aircraft still runs on one engine, the pilot voted to return to base even if there were more closer airports.

But on a serious note, you need to be more concerned about your English more than these trivial issues.
Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by Henrhyme4u(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2019
Kalapizim:

Some people just hate this country and their fatherland with passion, plane mishap do happen anywhere.

1 Like

Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by Kingsteve(m): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2019
Henrhyme4u:

Some people just hate this country and their fatherland with passion, plane mishap do happen anywhere.
Would you blame them?
Visit other countries, then come back to Naija, you will weep!

As it is, very soon, other African countries will overtake us in terms of technological advancements and otherwise.

You can take this to the Bank!

1 Like

Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by ubox: 7:24am On Nov 28, 2019
ornicus:

do we have mishaps in these parts, or full blown plane crashes?
When last??
Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by obidark: 7:25am On Nov 28, 2019
nobody died....
no big deal....

can happen....
Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by SEGLIZ: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2019
Truthbites:

I am not understanding your comment, please can you recapitulate?

I've done justice to it, the word "hates" was missing, it was a typo.
Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2019
A plane has four engines and can run on only one. They decided to turn back because they lost one engine despite the fact they had 3 back ups. That’s an organization and country that cares about safety of people. If it were a Nigerian airline, they would fire on until the last engine packs up.

1 Like

Re: British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air by AngelicBeing: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2019
anonimi:

You make too much sense.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10564998_1052843910178203161db41fa7e84a18b6908398479c86cejpegjpegeec1184f970738a9eaf6be4244be7b07jpeg65aeb0f82eb6a5a74ad4e970c95d0d5b_jpeg_jpeg5238dbddfaaae8dd28ccd572debf47d1
No blame the girl jare, Nigeria as a country don offend her citizens, since 1960 after independence, Nigeria has been feeding it's citizens with balonies and millions of people have lost hope and patriotism to the country, that is why I am asking you to join me so we can sell Buhari, Jonathan, Obasanjo, Abdusalami, Babangida, Ernest shonekan, NNPC / National Assembly / ASO ROCK / CBN / and I will also empty the Sovereign wealth fund and share it amongst Nigeria and l will sell off Nigeria to China grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) / To Those That Have traveled out of Nigeria. / Drama At Lagos Airport As Abandoned Bag Causes Scare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.