Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Always Find A Balance In Life - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Always Find A Balance In Life (14329 Views)

How To Check Union Bank Account Balance In Nigeria Via SMS, USSD Code & Online / How To Check Data Balance In SIM Card Embedded In A Laptop. / A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Horbar1: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nice write up.

Make use of this drop in broiler price and border closure.

Check my signature.
Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by weeniekeyz(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
seangy4konji:
Hunger changes the thought process

You are a good man
Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Laeroy(f): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
To find a balance in life, Live by the "AN EYE FOR AN EYE RULE", A PEACE FOR A PEACE, A GOOD FOR A GOOD, A FIGHT FOR A FIGHT, But simply know when to Run and fight again....

2 Likes

Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by akin9ja78(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
MycroftHolmes:
Also try to Mind your business at all times, and help only where your help is required.

Nice list, by the way cool

Must you add your bad energy to it
Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by omasohan(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

One of the great pillars of life is Luck. That is why a baby would be shot out of her mum's Vulva from the head while another would come out upside-down; a baby who hasn't worked for anyone in life would open it's eyes into infinite riches to reap where it has not sown while another baby would open it's eyes into the coarse palms of a fairly-used midwife in a remote part of the world.

Luck is the only thing in life that can keep your effort in balance. Whatever you do, whatever your modus operandi or principle for life is, if luck is not on your side, it would all be futile effort.
It doesn't mean you shouldn't try your best, it only means you should rely more on the things that can keep your world in motion and not on some set of personal theoretical principles, so you wouldn't end up frustrated in life.

You are right.

Life is mostly about the things you can't control.

2 Likes

Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by favour32(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
So many people's natural paths have been utterly changed due to a particular country emanated.
In this part of the world,if you talk about
being good,you are termed,a weakling.If you try to love,
you are termed foolish.
You are termed smart if you talk foolishly or stupidly.
If you dress crazily,you are hailed as updated.
It is difficult to live naturally in this part of the world. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Godiloveu(f): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
jieta:
i tell you, if i had learned how to mind my business years ago i wouldn't have be mess up emotionally and psychologically the way i am.

Same here o, being trying to help out financially in any small way i can, (to family and friends) but wen I need help, Dem go fold hands say Dem no get.
#mindmybusinessseason
Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Spiritualizt: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
This is the most lovely and informative article have read today on nairaland thanks OP it's very difficult to trust someone in Nigeria these days oooo I always get paranoid when meeting people they can be anything, some persons don't have conscience again oooo so think twice before you trust anyone no matter how innocent they may appear. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
The only thing you should "try" to be is being the best version of yourself,You didn't come to this world to try to impress anybody
If ijebu garri and groundnut is your best delicacy,stick to it,don't order for fried rice and chicken when you don't need it

2 Likes

Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

One of the great pillars of life is Luck. That is why a baby would be shot out of her mum's Vulva from the head while another would come out upside-down; a baby who hasn't worked for anyone in life would open it's eyes into infinite riches to reap where it has not sown while another baby would open it's eyes into the coarse palms of a fairly-used midwife in a remote part of the world.

Luck is the only thing in life that can keep your effort in balance. Whatever you do, whatever your modus operandi or principle for life is, if luck is not on your side, it would all be futile effort.
It doesn't mean you shouldn't try your best, it only means you should rely more on the things that can keep your world in motion and not on some set of personal theoretical principles, so you wouldn't end up frustrated in life.
if to say i be lady, i will give u my salary, come fvck u join,
Living life without luck is hell on it own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Dadaboy: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Exactly my nigggar

My grand father is 145 years old and very much alive and healthy simply because he is always minding his own business
I want to meet him if this is true
Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
That one op say, na for him, have decided to be mean, blacks race are wicked and mean, especially here in naija, i don't care,
Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Billy99: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
binarymachine:
It is difficult these days to exhibit good virtues because people tend to take advantage of good people. You try to be nice, you are taken for granted and termed weak. You trust people, you are betrayed and called dumb. You try to be polite, people talk trash at you and make you feel defenseless. You try to be gentle, people trample on you and say you are not smart and strong enough. Therefore the world is filled with mean people trying not to be on the victim side. But must we keep being this way? In as much as life wants us to be bad, we have to find a balance and do good whenever we can. We only need to be careful who we do good to and how we do it, in other not to be taken advantage of.

Be Kind

As much as people may have taken advantage of your kindness in the time past and you felt used and stupid. Never stop being kind when you can and when its needed. There are people out there who genuinely need your kindness. Do not deny them of it because of some unscrupulous and fraudulent persons, someone’s life may depend on it. Becareful not to be used again, confirm that the person really needs your help and go ahead to help. Good deeds have a way of rebounding and you will eventually be rewarded someday.

Trust

This is a very sensitive one, one way or the other, we have all been betrayed my someone we have trusted and the pain is not something we like to remember. However, you can’t punish everybody for the mistakes of a few. Trust but verify. Learn to get to know the people around you and check their intentions towards you before you give them your full trust. If you must get things done, you still have to trust somebody. Don let betrayals of a few prevent you from moving ahead in life. Trust anyway, but be careful.

Be Content

In as much as mediocrity is not so encouraged, sometimes you have to take a step back, calculate your gains and losses and be grateful for the things you have. It could have been worse. This is not to say you should not go ahead to keep pursuing your ambitions, but realise that all fingers will never be equal and we will not always have it all. Be grateful for the ones you have and how far you have come, move on knowing you have done your best so far. Don’t let motivational speakers push you into killing yourself just to have it all in life. Success has no singular definition, we are all successful in our own different ways and efforts. Be content.

Finally, in all you do, find a balance in life and live happy, don’t be too good, don’t be too bad. Just find what works for you. Be kind when needed, trust anyway but verify and try to be content with your life. Live happy!

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/10/19/always-find-a-balance/

a great man once said. ''In this World of uncertainties, the safest way to be safe is to suspect everything and trust nothing, don't even trust yourself. I trust nothing and no one
Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Ubongdemaga: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

100% correct. I believe luck(grace in Christianity) carries every success we may have. Some claim hardwork and i ask those that succeed are they working harder than others that fails? I missed a bus dat i wanted to travel wit and i was so furious dat day and i joined the second bus and along d way d first i planned to join was robbed. So i asked myself wat gave me luck or wat delayed me 2 miss dat 1st bus?

1 Like

Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
I used to be the mr nice guy until the wicked world thought me OTHERWISE!

....# i'm a changed man!
Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by webngnews: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
ohhh
Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by webngnews: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
hmmm
Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by olaztek(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
In this life, one may find it very difficult to move forward if there are no trustworthy people around you. You need trustworthy employees for your business to survive. You need trustworthy partner to live a healthy life.

We need trustworthy leaders to grow the nation. In fact trust is the bane of growth and development in life.

3 Likes

Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Mryacks: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
binarymachine:
It is difficult these days to exhibit good virtues because people tend to take advantage of good people. You try to be nice, you are taken for granted and termed weak. You trust people, you are betrayed and called dumb. You try to be polite, people talk trash at you and make you feel defenseless. You try to be gentle, people trample on you and say you are not smart and strong enough. Therefore the world is filled with mean people trying not to be on the victim side. But must we keep being this way? In as much as life wants us to be bad, we have to find a balance and do good whenever we can. We only need to be careful who we do good to and how we do it, in other not to be taken advantage of.

Be Kind

As much as people may have taken advantage of your kindness in the time past and you felt used and stupid. Never stop being kind when you can and when its needed. There are people out there who genuinely need your kindness. Do not deny them of it because of some unscrupulous and fraudulent persons, someone’s life may depend on it. Becareful not to be used again, confirm that the person really needs your help and go ahead to help. Good deeds have a way of rebounding and you will eventually be rewarded someday.

Trust

This is a very sensitive one, one way or the other, we have all been betrayed my someone we have trusted and the pain is not something we like to remember. However, you can’t punish everybody for the mistakes of a few. Trust but verify. Learn to get to know the people around you and check their intentions towards you before you give them your full trust. If you must get things done, you still have to trust somebody. Don let betrayals of a few prevent you from moving ahead in life. Trust anyway, but be careful.

Be Content

In as much as mediocrity is not so encouraged, sometimes you have to take a step back, calculate your gains and losses and be grateful for the things you have. It could have been worse. This is not to say you should not go ahead to keep pursuing your ambitions, but realise that all fingers will never be equal and we will not always have it all. Be grateful for the ones you have and how far you have come, move on knowing you have done your best so far. Don’t let motivational speakers push you into killing yourself just to have it all in life. Success has no singular definition, we are all successful in our own different ways and efforts. Be content.

Finally, in all you do, find a balance in life and live happy, don’t be too good, don’t be too bad. Just find what works for you. Be kind when needed, trust anyway but verify and try to be content with your life. Live happy!

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/10/19/always-find-a-balance/

Nice ....
Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Life sha is not easy. Situations made me change. Life in the city is unbelievable.
Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by abbatoir(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
dancok:
if to say i be lady, i will give u my salary, come fvck u join,
Living life without luck is hell on it own.

On the contrary nothing like luck.

We may forget and forgive we are what we be today simply because of what we think and do for our fellow human beings years back Nature is mercilessly rewarding either good or bad...it may appear luck on the surface anyway

1 Like

Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Codyt(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Exactly my nigggar

My grand father is 145 years old and very much alive and healthy simply because he is always minding his own business
Oshey!!
Pics of your grandfather or adonbilivit tongue tongue tongue
Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by abbatoir(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ubongdemaga:
100% correct. I believe luck(grace in Christianity) carries every success we may have. Some claim hardwork and i ask those that succeed are they working harder than others that fails? I missed a bus dat i wanted to travel wit and i was so furious dat day and i joined the second bus and along d way d first i planned to join was robbed. So i asked myself wat gave me luck or wat delayed me 2 miss dat 1st bus?

Trust me.. Life is governed by invisible forces...Do yourself a favour by being good to your neighbors ..do it with good heart..then you can be assured of good rewards... it's a law!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by abbatoir(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
dancok:
That one op say, na for him, have decided to be mean, blacks race are wicked and mean, especially here in naija, i don't care,

Keep on sowing bro..who care kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by abbatoir(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Billy99:
a great man once said. ''In this World of uncertainties, the safest way to be safe is to suspect everything and trust nothing, don't even trust yourself. I trust nothing and no one

Trust me..only him have the capacity to trust

The Brave!
Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Shedrack36(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
In the voice of 2baba, do your own make I do my own. life go better.
Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Horiolah(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

I love you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by diliekene: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
These are the kind of people we need in nairaland not tribalistic fools
Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
abbatoir:

On the contrary nothing like luck.

We may forget and forgive we are what we be today simply because of what we think and do for our fellow human beings years back Nature is mercilessly rewarding either good or bad...it may appear luck on the surface anyway
on who's doctrine did u draw ur point? It looks like Grail message doctrine,my brother! My brother there is something called luck o.
Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by kindy51(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
This is prophetic!
ola33t:
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Find A Balance In Life by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
I ain't gonna trust nobody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple, 3 Others Killed In Trailer Crash - Picture / Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited / Read The Message A Man Claim From Uk Sent To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.