Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

How To Check Data Balance In SIM Card Embedded In A Laptop. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Check Data Balance In SIM Card Embedded In A Laptop. (830 Views)

How To Check Airtel Data Balance / Always Find A Balance In Life / USSD Code To Check Data Plan In All Nigerian Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Data Balance In SIM Card Embedded In A Laptop. by Glazy: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2022
I have an HP Elitebook 850 G1 laptop with SIM Card installed right inside the laptop. How can I directly check my data balance without having to always bring out the sim card and use a phone to check the data balance. My SIM Card is Airtel. Thanks.
Re: How To Check Data Balance In SIM Card Embedded In A Laptop. by Nonso92(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2022
Glazy:
I have an HP Elitebook 850 G1 laptop with SIM Card installed right inside the laptop. How can I directly check my data balance without having to always bring out the sim card and use a phone to check the data balance. My SIM Card is Airtel. Thanks.
Install the myairtel app on your phone, that way you can check data, buy data et Al. To the sim

(1) (Reply)

Feel Like I'm Home / Heard Of Bookworm? / How Long Have You Spent On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.