Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

US Senator Senatormenendez Writes And Warn Nigeria Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Senator Senatormenendez Writes And Warn Nigeria Government (564 Views)

Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election / U.S. Shouldn’t Rush To Embrace Nigerian Election Results —US Senator Jim Risch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Senator Senatormenendez Writes And Warn Nigeria Government by towoju5(m): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2019
US Senator, @SenatorMenendez, writes & warns @NigeriaGov about the closing media & civic space in Nigeria. #FreeSowore #JalingoIsInnocent #SayNoToSocialMediaBill #SayNoToHateSpeechBill.

Checked the attached image for more information

Check out our Tech Blog on https://insidetechtools.com

Re: US Senator Senatormenendez Writes And Warn Nigeria Government by Forward77(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2019
Re: US Senator Senatormenendez Writes And Warn Nigeria Government by Foxman19: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2019
What concern you.there mr senator. The letter should throw inside the dustbin.

Re: US Senator Senatormenendez Writes And Warn Nigeria Government by saintokwuluora(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2019
Forward77:
They can sanction North Korea for bomb testing.

Sanction Iran

Sanction Nicholas Maduro

Sanction countries when their citizens are involved or when it affects them.

But they will be romancing Nigerian politics because what they benefit.

They can can arrest Invictus

They can issue Allen Onyema’s arrest and seize his money.

They can come to Nigeria and work with EFCC to arrest yahoo boys.

They can call Nigeria all sort of names.

They will observe impunities during electoral practices and say nothing.

I don’t know why any Nigerian will think that America likes Nigeria.

They don’t care about you; they only care about what they will gain.

They have the to help African countries change by giving orders and sanctions where and when necessary, but they will rather give a blind eye and a deaf ear.

In Robert Mugabe’s voice “NONSENSE”
Mugabe is dead now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Senator Senatormenendez Writes And Warn Nigeria Government by helinues: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2019
Warn Nigeria?

Rubbish warning
Re: US Senator Senatormenendez Writes And Warn Nigeria Government by kwalangida: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Warn Nigeria?

Rubbish warning
[/s]
Re: US Senator Senatormenendez Writes And Warn Nigeria Government by Forward77(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2019
saintokwuluora:

Mugabe is dead now!

Of everything I wrote, you chose to go out of context.

You can do better and you know you can!
Re: US Senator Senatormenendez Writes And Warn Nigeria Government by saintokwuluora(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2019
Forward77:

Of everything I wrote, you chose to go out of context.

You can do better and you know you can!
My message is " don't speak in a dead man's voice, it scares the living and they won't hear your message, though you can quote the dead"

(1) (Reply)

Wike Vs Apc National Chairman Adams Oshiomole [watch Full Video] / I’m Searching For New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces / Photos: Igp Adamu Mohammed In Maiduguri For Dcp Abah Kiyari’s Sister’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.