Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ (30563 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Baroba(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2019
The fake American accent is revolting..

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Lincoln275(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2019
Hmmm! So tonto dick-e matter na una dey take serious ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by J2381: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2019
Obviously Tonto needs a job. Like you tipped someone to spread false news about you?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Yemisi5(f): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
post=84437847:
'My name remains King Tonto'.........dat one sef nice! sad
[/s]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by midnighter(f): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2019
Lol I love it!

Keep discrediting them babe...nothing do you cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by seangy4konji: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2019
Needs serious help. And not today. I wonder what goes through her mind.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by somalianprince: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2019
Tonto my babe. #King cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by SarkinYarki: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2019
Everytime is see tontoh I wonder how somebodys son went to pay bride price for this kind of thing ...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Yellowmoon1400(f): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2019
Before when I didn't know who she was,I do call her THAT MAD WOMAN IN MOVIES
Cus she acts crazily��
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Awoo88: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2019
Why would any sane human engage in an internet fight with Tonto Dike? Is like fight Floyd in clean fight and hope to will.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by YorubaPrince: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad diz one nah ogbanje pikin.man wey go marry diz winch must fortify himself. .Dis one dat dragged,disgraced/insulted her ex hubby mama can't be a wife to a responsible man.i pity any man wey go marry her.She go Tontolized hia destiny/ kal him 2 second man.Tufia sad

She disrespected her ex mother-in-law... but how many Igbos dey respect their elderly ones?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Badonasty(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2019
live and let live abeg...life tóo short
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by DrMuzungu(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2019
These two are beginning to annoy me. The only thing which could help me to feel better now is seeing two of them in a mud fight.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by pahoehoe: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2019
Tonto Dike is a very dangerous strategist. Can you remember those dossiers she released against her erstwhile husband? Click on the first link on my signature to master how you can make 200% returns on your investment on plots of land at Ibeju Lekki called the new Lagos.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by fuckpro: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Something is not just right about this girl..

*I used to know her as a video vixen when she appeared in Mama G's music video

*All of a sudden I discovered she is an actress

*Then I discovered she is one of Nollywood's badass and sex symbol,also drug addict

*After I learnt she quit smoking,and have given her life to Christ

*At a point she started evengelizing in top churches like Coza and that SA church.

*I stopped seeing her in movies

*Then I learnt she's getting married to her love bird (then Obj's son)

*After many love exhibitions,and raising a boy together,fight started.

*I heard she became violent and d Obj's son now turned Audio Son became a victim

*Divorce followed and she became King

*She raised a foundation to assist the needy,yet can't stop witch-hunting d ex

*Then bobrisky came to play,but am yet to discover d true essence of the friendship

Are they besties?..are they lesbians?..are they gays?..or are they straight lovers?

*lately she has picked up fight with almost every celebrity,and once u fall into her trap,ur whole hidden secret will be exposed.

*Then this latest beef has revealed she has been a serial fucker and was into cocaine as well

My question is,,Who really is Tonto dike?

The personality is as confusing as bobrisky's gender

...to sum it up a NUTCASE

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by DSoj(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
To gbensh this mammy water girl just dey hungry me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
Come to think of it, she seized that boy from the father, she is in Dubai disgracing her lineage.
Where is the boy and who is with him?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Naijaarchive(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Something is not just right about this girl..

*I used to know her as a video vixen when she appeared in Mama G's music video

*All of a sudden I discovered she is an actress

*Then I discovered she is one of Nollywood's badass and sex symbol,also drug addict

*After I learnt she quit smoking,and have given her life to Christ

*At a point she started evengelizing in top churches like Coza and that SA church.

*I stopped seeing her in movies

*Then I learnt she's getting married to her love bird (then Obj's son)

*After many love exhibitions,and raising a boy together,fight started.

*I heard she became violent and d Obj's son now turned Audio Son became a victim

*Divorce followed and she became King

*She raised a foundation to assist the needy,yet can't stop witch-hunting d ex

*Then bobrisky came to play,but am yet to discover d true essence of the friendship

Are they besties?..are they lesbians?..are they gays?..or are they straight lovers?

*lately she has picked up fight with almost every celebrity,and once u fall into her trap,ur whole hidden secret will be exposed.

*Then this latest beef has revealed she has been a serial fucker and was into cocaine as well

My question is,,Who really is Tonto dike?

The personality is as confusing as bobrisky's gender

grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by meobizy(f): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
The news really pain this mad woman. Why the space of time before refuting the obviously accurate report? They have released her on pardon hence her having all the free time to attack SDK. From her antics one can tell she’ll turn out amazing in bed, whatever that means.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by aalangel(f): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Everyone wants to ride on Tont's popularity; Churchill, Roselyn, now Stella....mtchewwww
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Boombaby: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
folahan30:
please I need your help towards registering my pregnant wife for antenatal. please no amount is too small. 0018160748 GTB Folahan gbenga abayomi

Take her to any CAC church Faith clinic. Delivery and ante natal is 2k pere! That's right two thousand naira only. That's affordable so stop begging.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by subcbouy: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Is she no longer getting movie roles

She makes so much noise these days

Abi Churchill blocked everything for her??
Even if on acting, I can seat watching her on movie any longer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze: We Still De Wait For Adeboye's New Sexually Transmitted Disease Prophecy / Become Flawless, Organic Skin Care Products, 100% Herbal, Stretch Marks, etc Pix / Actress Stephanie Linus Looks Beautiful In This Black Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.