Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,500 members, 7,958,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Can You Be Your Own Boss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Be Your Own Boss (301 Views)

Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss / WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS / Start Your Own Mlm Business And Be Your Own Boss With Mlm Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Be Your Own Boss by GeeeAdebiyi: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Some of us are not just cut out for the 8am-5pm jobs,sitting in a cubicle office and doing the same work over and again for years and still receive salaries that has to be argumented with Loan(s) due to ever increasing demands.

Imagine the freedom that being a freelancer gives you, you can be in your living room or even rest room and you are making your cool legal money in dollars. No traffic, No corporate wears,no constant attendance clocking in and out and the the fear of salary deduction because of late coming.
Even if its an additional income that you want as a white collar worker,here are the benefits of being a Freelancer;

*Freedom To Choose Clients And Projects.
*Immense Flexibility Of Location.
*An Opportunity To Earn More.
*A Chance To Experiment With Your Craft and sharpen your skills.

Are you aware that there is a well paying freelance sites called UPWORK that pays in Dollars ($) where you get international clients to work with?

I want to teach you how to create a first line of attack Profile, a topnotch proposal that clients cannot resist but to hire you,how to identify and avoid unserious clients and so many more.

Additional Benefits;

My detailed Ebook on Online work guiding you on how to navigate online work, avoid mistakes and land your first job by Gbenga Adebiyi
(worth $30 or #10,000)

• Free approval of Upwork account (Cost #5000)

• All my materials on Upwork (Priceless)

• High income skills you can have to get the highest paying jobs and platforms where you can get these skills for free

Worth > #20,000

Price: #5,000

Call or WhatsApp: 08102866368

or chat me up: https:///234810286368

Now you can be your own Boss!
Re: Can You Be Your Own Boss by GeeeAdebiyi: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2019
It is not a numbers game as popularly believed. The first thing to do to retain loyal clients is by being trust worthy,giving them the confidence that you are the right person for the job.
Be future prepared!
Buzz me let's talk further.

Call or WhatsApp: 08102866368

or chat me up: https:///234810286368

(1) (Reply)

. / Record Administration / 10 Banks Earn N22bn On Account Maintenance Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.