Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby (14884 Views)

Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock / Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman / Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by livebyday(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
chuksanambra:

You're ignorant about politics.

Mention a single political fight Oshiomole has lost in his career, just one.

You're calling Obaseki humble? Shows you don't know anything about politics. There's no place for sentiments in politics. He isn't humble and he would be whipped like a stray dog.

Are you done ?
Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by stevups(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Chikpat:
The present issues of concern in Edo are clearly avoidable and unnecessary.
Oshiomhole should face his job as the APC chair and Obaseki should be allowed to face his job as the Gov.
Oshiomhole has been Gov for 8yrs and he allegedly defeated godfatherism. So, why is he resurrecting god fatherism in Edo? If cabals give him heat in Abuja, will he survive?

I hate what I don't like...
Oshiomole is cabal himself
Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by chuksanambra: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
KanuSE:

So you mean to tell me that PVC solves anything in that shît-hole... really?cheesy

Phew!undecided

PVCs show you're a registered voter. O
Voters use PVCs to vote.
Voting is part of elections.
Elections give you the chance to remove bad leaders.

If you don't realise this, you need to undergo brain check up.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by chuksanambra: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
livebyday:

Are you done ?

Ask me again.

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by KanuSE: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
chuksanambra:

PVCs show you're a registered voter. O
Voters use PVCs to vote.
Voting is part of elections.
Elections give you the chance to remove bad leaders.

If you don't realise this, you need to undergo brain check up.

Lol cheesy... talk of brain check. Please answer my question and stop faffing... 'has your PVC solves anything' yet?

PVC...Yeye dey smell. grin
Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by stevups(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
calmbabadee:
Una go wail tire!!!!

Politics is not played in a vacuum. You will always have godfathers and you will be godfather to others.

Ambode get online and physical warriors pass una, the end result is still "go home".

Better the gentleman governor find a way to extinguish this fire or it may consume him.

For naira politics is separate and distinct from governance

You understand politics.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by Yemisi5(f): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
This is a pro obasike writeup. One sided. Wailers una no dey tire.

Igbos will lead Obasieke to a downfall. Very useless set of people
[/s]
Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by chuksanambra: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy... talk of brain check. Please answer my question and stop faffing... 'has your PVC solves anything' yet?

PVC...Yeye dey smell. grin

Go and ask those in Bayelsa.

By the way, it is solved and not solves.
Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by olisaEze(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
For a man who once claimed that he came to end godfatherism in Edo state, his persistent tantrums against the present governor is certainly unbecoming and downright worrisome. Does it now mean that the African politician cannot do without meddling were he is not needed? All the yam way u chop for 8yrs without a godfather bothering you never reach you and your descendants? undecided

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by KanuSE: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
chuksanambra:

Go and ask those in Bayelsa.

By the way, it is solved and not solves.

Very funnygrin, you are unable to give a credible answer but spotted a typo - hmm Nigerians!

Y'all ain't ready yet, your orientation speaks volume and it's sad. smiley

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by Yunus1010(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
[b][/b]
KanuSE:
What's really wrong with this two ugly boys? grin

Edo peeps and worworness though. grin
you fine reach Edo people? I heard that Obj is the most handsome man in your family. How true is it?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by KanuSE: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
Yunus1010:
[b][/b]you fine reach Edo people? I heard that Obj is the most handsome man in your family. How true is it?[color=#006600][/color]

This is the only time I will reply you coz I'm allergic to ugly people.
Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by chuksanambra: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
KanuSE:

Very funnygrin, you are unable to give a credible answer but spotted a typo - hmm Nigerians!

Y'all ain't ready yet, your orientation speaks volume and it's sad. smiley

Volumes, not volume.

Is it a taboo for you to post error-free English?
Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by KanuSE: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
chuksanambra:

Volumes, not volume.

Is it a taboo for you to post error-free English?

Diversionary tacticsgrin abeg answer my question or look for the nearest lagoon & do the needful.

Ignorant bunch forming doughnut. grin
Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by zolapower: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
AgamaProf:
People keep saying obaseki has done alot but Benin remains one of the worst cities(not even a city to me) in Nigeria. To me, Oshiomole did very well compared to obaseki. Name the things obaseki has done since coming to power. They told us he created jobs, but na audio jobs. They told us he is maintaining the roads, but any time rain falls you will hate being in Benin. Power issue is worse, no jobs in Benin...i can go on and on. I think Benin people are being sentimental... they only want their son in power for 2 tenures. Who knew obaseki if not for oshiomole that brought him to limelight. I remember vividly how ize-iyamu would have won if not for oshiomole. You cannot take away who oshiomole is, he has always been like that since labour union days.
Rubbish and you called this a senseless post
A man who mortgage the destiny of Edo people for a morsel cape verdian woman pussy

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by Solsix(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
chuksanambra:

That's why I say Obaseki is stupid.

Obaseki is being supported by noise makers without PVCs. By the time those with PVCs make their choice, online miscreants who have never voted in their lives would start shouting rigging.
PVCs don't even work in this next level, so even if they have PVCs no difference
Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by waziri4biz: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Cherrybae:
This is a pro obasike writeup. One sided. Wailers una no dey tire.

Igbos will lead Obasieke to a downfall. Very useless set of people
Can you dispute anything in the write up with actual facts?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by bangbangall: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
AgamaProf:
People keep saying obaseki has done alot but Benin remains one of the worst cities(not even a city to me) in Nigeria. To me, Oshiomole did very well compared to obaseki. Name the things obaseki has done since coming to power. They told us he created jobs, but na audio jobs. They told us he is maintaining the roads, but any time rain falls you will hate being in Benin. Power issue is worse, no jobs in Benin...i can go on and on. I think Benin people are being sentimental... they only want their son in power for 2 tenures. Who knew obaseki if not for oshiomole that brought him to limelight. I remember vividly how ize-iyamu would have won if not for oshiomole. You cannot take away who oshiomole is, he has always been like that since labour union days.

IF NOT FOR OBASEKI ABD OTHERS OSHIOMOLE WOULDN'T HAVE BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF EDO STATE.
PEOPLE FROM EDO CENTRAL (ESAN PEOPLE) WANT OBASEKI TO COMPLETE HIS 8YEARS SO THAT POWER CAN COME TO THEIR SIDE.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
zolapower:

Rubbish and you called this a senseless post
A man who mortgage the destiny of Edo people for a morsel cape verdian woman pussy
Sorry to say, what is the correlation between marrying a non-Nigerian and governing Edo state. I can't find relevance for your statement.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
bangbangall:

IF NOT FOR OBASEKI ABD OTHERS OSHIOMOLE WOULDN'T HAVE BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF EDO STATE.
PEOPLE FROM EDO CENTRAL (ESAN PEOPLE) WANT OBASEKI TO COMPLETE HIS 8YEARS SO THAT POWER CAN COME TO THEIR SIDE.
This is a big lie. Oshiomole came to power for the first term after winning in court. His outstanding performance in the first term earned him the 2nd term. Oshiomole is the best governor Edo has produced since democratic reign.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by chuksanambra: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
Solsix:

PVCs don't even work in this next level, so even if they have PVCs no difference

Yes na. It is Nairaland likes and shares that work.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by chuksanambra: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
bangbangall:

Please, what did Obaseki do when Oshiomole was busy battling Osunbor?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by chuksanambra: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
KanuSE:

Diversionary tacticsgrin abeg answer my question or look for the nearest lagoon & do the needful.

Ignorant bunch forming doughnut. grin

I don't answer Idiotic questions.
Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by Enimoney3: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nigeria is a very funny country! My advice to incumbent Gov Obaseki that he should adhere to rules and regulations of the party because they decide who becomes flag bearer in upcoming gubernatorial election. Let take a look what happened to Former Governor of Lagos State Ambode, He performed excellently and he was intending to continue the deed in his second term. Majority of Lagosian can testified and endorsed him for second term but unfortunately look at what happened. Same Obaseki has good infrastructural development for his people we all know that but I will advice he should carry the Party chairman along and I believe the party chairman was left out in his administration. Had it been his predecessor is not the party chairman I would've said he should go and sit down that he should let him runs his administration peacefully. I am afraid that they shouldn't prevent him for second term. The reason why I said Nigerians are funny, the people you are fighting for development they may not appreciate it they may even say he didn't perform very well.
Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by KanuSE: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
chuksanambra:

I don't answer Idiotic questions.

Lol grin at least I managed to dragged you out of your cocoon of nauseating ignorance and hypocrisy.

You are simply clueless!

For the last time, 'Has your PVC solved anything in your shît-hole'?

Go and ask any primary school pupil or your elders coz your brain is failing you tbh. wink

NB: I will not reply you again until you come with an answer coz I'm allergic to îdiots. grin
Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by chuksanambra: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
KanuSE:

Lol grin at least I managed to dragged you out of your cocoon of nauseating ignorance and hypocrisy.

You are simply clueless!

For the last time, 'Has your PVC solved anything in your shît-hole'?

Go and ask any primary school pupil or your elders coz your brain is failing you tbh. wink

NB: I will not reply you again until you come with an answer coz I'm allergic to îdiots. grin

But I'm not allergic to idiots, so I'll reply your stupidity in full.

Without PVC, you're politically worthless. You lack knowledge of politics and government, that's why you vote those that punish your parents and give them kerosene to drink.
Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by aimuan(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
chuksanambra:

You're ignorant about politics.

Mention a single political fight Oshiomole has lost in his career, just one.

You're calling Obaseki humble? Shows you don't know anything about politics. There's no place for sentiments in politics. He isn't humble and he would be whipped like a stray dog.
APC lost Oyo,Imo,Ogun and some northern states because of his fight with the governors. So is that not a lost fight?
Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by chuksanambra: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
aimuan:
APC lost Oyo,Imo,Ogun and some northern states because of his fight with the governors. So is that not a lost fight?

APC lost Ogun?
Are you sure you know what you're saying?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by YorubaPrince: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
AgamaProf:

Check into Yaba Left asap!

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by GregOsayande: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
The Original Bitter Leaf Capsules is now available in Nigeria!!! NAFDAC APPROVED!!
CALL: 09056052287 OR 09020469046
1888-795-1119 USA WWW.NATUREHERBALLIFE.COM

Bitter Leaf Capsule is a dietary supplement made in the USA. Our product is one hundred percent natural and formulated to deliver the highest level of health benefit that you expect and deserve.

Please NOTE that we are now ready to ship your order within 24 hours, after receipt of your order

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by Germi9: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
The man has turned himself into a Political Thug

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aso Rock To Spend N14bn On Internet, Stationery, Electricity, Telephone Charges / 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku / Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.