Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby (14886 Views)

Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock / Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman / Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Check into Yaba Left asap!
You are daft. Full of insult with low IQ.
Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by XaintJoel20: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
AgamaProf:
People keep saying obaseki has done alot but Benin remains one of the worst cities(not even a city to me) in Nigeria. To me, Oshiomole did very well compared to obaseki. Name the things obaseki has done since coming to power. They told us he created jobs, but na audio jobs. They told us he is maintaining the roads, but any time rain falls you will hate being in Benin. Power issue is worse, no jobs in Benin...i can go on and on. I think Benin people are being sentimental... they only want their son in power for 2 tenures. Who knew obaseki if not for oshiomole that brought him to limelight. I remember vividly how ize-iyamu would have won if not for oshiomole. You cannot take away who oshiomole is, he has always been like that since labour union days.

Now I understand better what the Holy Bible meant when it said
"They have eyes but can't see"

Accept my sympathy...

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Now I understand better what the Holy Bible meant when it said
"They have eyes but can't see"

Accept my sympathy...
You are used to suffering brother. Suffering and smiling. Calling black blue. State the things he has done.
Re: Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby by somtookeke(m): 3:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Oshiomhole suspended from APC, INEC to conduct fresh election into Edo Assembly - Obaseki

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/oshiomhole-suspended-from-apc-inec-to.html

LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku / This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal / Horrific Pics Of Victims Of Boston Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.