Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Which Smartphones Are The Best For Audiophiles? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Smartphones Are The Best For Audiophiles? (1366 Views)

Why Android Smartphones Are More Preferable To Iphone / How Android Smartphones Are Slowly Turning Into Commodities - Naijatechguy / How Smartphones Are Ruining Our Conversations And Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Smartphones Are The Best For Audiophiles? by Jamesilvar(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Kindly talk from experience or trusted reviews.
Re: Which Smartphones Are The Best For Audiophiles? by Jamesilvar(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
Do you really think audio output of a smartphone is entirely dependent on the headset in use?
Re: Which Smartphones Are The Best For Audiophiles? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jamesilvar:
Do you really think audio output of a smartphone is entirely dependent on the headset in use?
some phone produces noticeably better sounds than other even while using the same headphones..

Just look for any lg phone with quadDAC hifi ,you don't really need a super high quality headphone(recommended tho) to enjoy the experience
Even with cheap earpiece, it will sound better than other phpnes when compared

Modified: lg phone with quadDAC are lg g6(Korean variant), g7,g8,v20,v30,v30s,v35,v40,v50

Phones with exceptionally good audio via speakers
HTC flagships from 2013(m7-latest)
Zte axon 7
Lg g7,g8,v40 and v50
Samsung note 10
Infinix hot 5(don't be surprised, the dual Dirac front-facing speakers on it are really good)

Even with some Sony xperia phones having dual front facing speakers , sound from them are kinda low compared to some other flagship launched at the same time, but some Sony flagship like the xz and up has this LDAC technology that transfers data between wireless/Bluetooth headphones 2-3 faster than other smartphones to increase output quality in the wireless headphone

4 Likes

Re: Which Smartphones Are The Best For Audiophiles? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
LG v series like v20,v30,v35,v40 and v50.but I have LG v35 at 65k last price 6gb ram 64gb Rom and snapdragon 845.call or WhatsApp me on 08132581046.lagos is my base
Re: Which Smartphones Are The Best For Audiophiles? by Snipper007: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Sony Xperia phones are wicked when it comes to audio output, all thier phones still come with the Walkman software. One reason am finding it hard to change my phone
Re: Which Smartphones Are The Best For Audiophiles? by korban3134(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
LG undoubtedly....with Sony and Xiaomi as runner up

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphones Are The Best For Audiophiles? by allandutch: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Any HTC phones with Beats audio or Boom sound. Even HTC one m7 of 2013 has mad audio with or without earphone.
Also ZTE Axon 7 of 2016.
LG V series phones.
Or Generally any android phone with Quad DAC.

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphones Are The Best For Audiophiles? by Babalegba(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
I use the ulefone mix with the aw8737s Hi-Fi audio chipset along with Samson 850 headphones and the combination is good. You cannot get any audiophile enjoyment from any phone's speakers ,infact you would need to spend upwards of two hundred thousand naira on speakers , another couple on the source and the amp to get close to audiophile quality. The sound chip on your phone is important but quality headphones is also critical.
Re: Which Smartphones Are The Best For Audiophiles? by Jamesilvar(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2019
I read LG also equips their latest flagship phones with DTS: X 3D surround sound.
But I still think the quality of the headset matters for you to be able to enjoy the rich audio of the phone.
Re: Which Smartphones Are The Best For Audiophiles? by Realboygenius(m): 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
I'm currently use a Camon 12 Pro with a badass Oraimo earphone.
Re: Which Smartphones Are The Best For Audiophiles? by ddjay: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
Snipper007:
Sony Xperia phones are wicked when it comes to audio output, all thier phones still come with the Walkman software. One reason am finding it hard to change my phone
But the phones are hard to find, which are u using and where did u buy it
Re: Which Smartphones Are The Best For Audiophiles? by Mustiboy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Redmi note 7 has a crazy output, especially with the system equalizer enabled.
Re: Which Smartphones Are The Best For Audiophiles? by ibawon(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
Google pixel 2s and 3s cos of their dual facing speakers
Re: Which Smartphones Are The Best For Audiophiles? by Snipper007: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
ddjay:

But the phones are hard to find, which are u using and where did u buy it

Odered mine from Amazon
Re: Which Smartphones Are The Best For Audiophiles? by ddjay: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
Snipper007:

Odered mine from Amazon
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Sold!! / Google Pay Is Fast, Easy, Secure. Here’s Some Step To Set It Up On Your Phone / Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.