Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Bank Statement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bank Statement (1891 Views)

Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help / Can I Use My Bank Statement Instead Of My Payslip?please Advice. / How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Statement by nikebaby(f): 9:17pm On May 24, 2007
I need to know what makes an impressive bank statement - one that gets you a student visa for a one year M.Sc Program. Is it the amount in the account or the flow of money?
Re: Bank Statement by ArmedLion(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2007
rather, the transaction details for the last six months.
Re: Bank Statement by vikiviko(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2007
Definitely the closing balance is a key to a good statement, irrespective of the flow of the account.

If you need an impressive bank statenet to push your student visa application,
contact me 8516418
Re: Bank Statement by nikebaby(f): 10:10pm On May 26, 2007
thank u
Re: Bank Statement by Nobody: 6:54am On May 27, 2007
now we know those who are ruining the chances of the millions of genuine students who will be denied visa at the UK embassy pretty soon.
Re: Bank Statement by Vicjustice: 8:51am On May 27, 2007
Vikiviko, have you heard the word, money-lodgement?
  This is the number 1 reason for the embassies refusal of visas. My friend, the transactions (the in-and-out flow) is as important as the "closing balance".
Re: Bank Statement by Vicjustice: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2007
cool
Re: Bank Statement by mystikal(m): 12:08am On Jun 04, 2007
i need help here!
can a bank statement 4 visa purposes be made up of account statement from different banks?
see, my sponsor has accts in so many different banks which if summed up is very heavy
thanks!
Re: Bank Statement by lovelynk(f): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2007
please can one use a bank statement from a country different from the one u are going to?I am in Naija and want to go to America.My sponsor is in the UK so the bank statement will come from there. Is that a feasiible arrangement?
Re: Bank Statement by vikiviko(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2007
Technically no, if you have a bank statement from a sponsor or a relative from Canada and you are apllying for visa in the Dutch Embassy, i dont see the possibilities.
Whichever way , you can still make a direct enquiry from the embassy involved where a detailed and analytical answer would be provided.
Best Wishes
Re: Bank Statement by Vicjustice: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2007

(1) (Reply)

The World's Most Dangerous Roads - Pictures / Photos: Africa's Oldest Boat Discovered By Fulani Herdsman In Yobe,Nigeria / Which Country Is The Best Comfortable And Hustle Place To Live In EU..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.