Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government (4845 Views)

Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians / What An Israeli Who Lived In Plateau State For 5 Years Said About Nigeria / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by ForkDragnet: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
I don't know if this is the right section to post this

Is this Israeli man saying the truth or not?
As a Nigerian do you think protesting and going on strike will change anything?

6 Likes

Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by kufre2010(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
Perfect description of Nigerians

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by helinues: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
100% right

Politics and Religion is drawing us back badly.

We supposed to be stoning questioning our politicians not sing praising them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nigerians don't want to trust just anybody... When the time comes, a leader who can serve will be backed to serve. This is the word of the lord.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by Yemisi5(f): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:
100% right

[/s]
Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by AyeMoJuba: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
ForkDragnet:
I don't know if this is the right section to post this

Is this Israeli man saying the truth or not?
Has a Nigerian do you think protesting and going on strike will change anything?

@ the bold, it should be 'As' a Nigerian not 'Has'. Besides, you cannot start a paragraph with that word.

I'm not a grammar pedant but the kind of confidence that goes with all these grammatical blunders on nairaland is 'killing' to say the least.
Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by helinues: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
AyeMoJuba:

@ the bold, it should be 'As' a Nigerian not 'Has'. Besides, you cannot start a paragraph with that word.

I'm not a grammar pedant but the kind of confidence that goes with all these grammatical blunders on nairaland is 'killing' to say the least.

Just ordinary " As " to " Has " and you wrote all this epistles?

8 Likes

Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by Lawalatm: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Fools will spend quality time to argue with other people's opinion...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by Yemisi5(f): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by Fulmigati: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
He is 98% correct. But he got it wrong when he said Nigerians are too tolerant of politicians. Nigerians are cowards, period. All over the world people are rising up to show dissatisfaction with their government, Hong Kong, Iran, Bolivia, Chile, France, Iraq, Sudan to name a few.
While Nigerian suffer in their cowardice. This is why Biafra needs to come out from these pitiful group of people.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nigeria is a Zoo.

Nnamdi Kanu saw it on time..

Now most of us are just realizing the fact..

6 Likes

Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by DGratias: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
he is so on point
Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by apriko(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
That is hate speech sir......

Thank God u r from the city of David...no jihadist can dare u!!!

2 Likes

Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by falcon01: 12:04am On Nov 29, 2019
My Generation will Change this country for Good, we shall Make this country one of the greatest in the world, Enough of this old hypocrites ruling us
Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by Taba21: 12:23am On Nov 29, 2019
Yemisi5:
[s][/s]

Ok

Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by Taba21: 12:26am On Nov 29, 2019
falcon01:
My Generation will Change this country for Good, we shall Make this country one of the greatest in the world, Enough of this old hypocrites ruling us

Born suffer die

1 Like

Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by Kingspin(m): 12:26am On Nov 29, 2019
The perfect protest or revolution for Nigeria has to come from the North.
Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by totosucker(m): 1:26am On Nov 29, 2019
He is right. Nigeria is a great country but corrupt leadership is our problem.
Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by Ebukailobi: 3:29am On Nov 29, 2019
Hi dear,
Can you take little time of yours to go through this post by clicking on the blue link?
Don't worry, if after reading and you feel it wasn't worth your time, you can drop a comment below the post online.
A 100bucks will be sent to you via airtime to compensate for your time and data immediately. Read on Now by clicking the link.

https://www.millitime.com/3-damn-truths-that-changed-my-life-for-good-and-can-do-you-same/
Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 29, 2019
helinues:

That's also one of the problems plaguing Nigeria where people leave the substance and start chasing shadows.
Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by ServantsOfTruth: 5:10am On Nov 29, 2019
If this hopeless country is called zoo some idiots will get upset

1 Like

Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by princemillla(m): 5:15am On Nov 29, 2019
The bribe part is actually true
Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by meccuno: 6:16am On Nov 29, 2019
helinues:

grin
Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by ruggedtimi(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2019
The definition of Nigeria.
Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by chudyprince: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2019
totosucker:
He is right. Nigeria is a great country but corrupt leadership is our problem.
we are the problem for refusing to stand up and fight for our right cool
Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by mrvitalis(m): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2019
helinues:
100% right

And you are still supporting buhari when its obvious he is failing

1 Like

Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by falcon01: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2019
Taba21:

Born suffer die
that's the truth man
Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by Taba21: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
falcon01:
that's the truth man

Born to conquer.
Check my sg

Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by falcon01: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Taba21:

Born to conquer. Check my sg
what is thy way
Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by Taba21: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
falcon01:
what is thy way

Haaa my manji have you forgot about the comments you made before replying you.

My manji with that SG no youths will be able to conquer or liberate naija.
Hope you understand what I means
Re: See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government by falcon01: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Taba21:

Haaa my manji have you forgot about the comments you made before replying you.

My manji with that SG no youths will be able to conquer or liberate naija.
Hope you understand what I means
understood yes, Thy way might not be pure but hey one lose for one to gain .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari / Worst States To Live In Nigeria / This Girl Is A Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.