Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari (4734 Views)

See How Police Dealt With Nigerians Under GEJ & Buhari- PICTURES / GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. / How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by neoclassical: 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Are these men of God also afraid of Buhari?

Those who live by propaganda will die by propaganda - Sen. Abaribe, 2020

13 Likes

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by nairalandankrah: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Fear...that's the difference

3 Likes

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Self preservation.

Do not offend the wrong person.

5 Likes

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
They are all hypocrites. Don't ever take them serious.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by ursullalinda(f): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
You want them to experience Sowore treatment

3 Likes

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
All of them are under tinibus pay rule ...its now clear the cabal won't hand over to him

Watch as more people come our to attack the president every month

2 Likes

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by PassingShot(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sane people understand who is working and who is playing. So, you don't expect them to treat both men equally.

Wail me a river.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Adeboye na fear fear man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
PassingShot:
Sane people understand who is working and who is playing. So, you don't expect them to treat both men equally.

Wail me a river.
This old man again lipsrsealed ?

10 Likes

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by DesChyko: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
PassingShot:

Wail me a river.

If one is working and the insecurity remains unabated.
What's the proof then that one is working and the other was playing.

11 Likes

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by DADDY2or3FISHES: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
It's called "prayer walk". It has to be the funniest phrase I have heard in years.

They were not bold enough to call it a protest, after all, Adebayo and Kumuyi endorsed BUHARI...
But at least Redeem church has tried... let's see what other Christian domination will do
ProudDick:

Can you prove this?
https://www.nairaland.com/2364256/buharill-deliver-campaign-promises-kumuyi
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/buharill-deliver-on-campaign-promises-kumuyi/
Godsfavour78:
Kumuyi never endorsed buhari. He only visited him to talk. I am not too sure pastor Adeboye endorsed him. Guy do you even know the meaning of endorsement. You guys just look for every opportunity to speak evil against authority
It's either you want to be funny or foolish... Either ways knowledge is power

4 Likes

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by TheDevilIsALai: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Adeboye will die this year .

I place this curse on this agent of hades.
Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by bencarson007(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Fear is real... �
Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by Tumbulum: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
PassingShot:

Wail me a river.
not a must to comment. For crying out load you are a graduate.

4 Likes

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
mrvitalis:
All of them are under tinibus pay rule ...its now clear the cabal won't hand over to him

What is the correlation between Tinubu and this topic?
It is obvious that he lives rent free in your head.

How do you even sleep with this?

3 Likes

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
kingkakaone:

What is the correlation between Tinubu and this topic?
It is obvious that he lives rent free in your head.

How do you even sleep with this?
Only a dumb person won't see the line
Oga go n sleep

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by ProudDick: 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:
It's called "prayer walk". It has to be the funniest phrase I have heard in years.

They were not bold enough to call it a protest, after all, Adebayo and Kumuyi endorsed BUHARI...

But at least Redeem church has tried... let's see what other Christian domination will do
Can you prove this?
Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by ProudDick: 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
mrvitalis:

Your only obsession in life is the presidency but you are too cowardly to admit it. Igbo man loves power more than the Fulani. The fate that befell you igbos will soon befall the Fulani. Don’t worry.
Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by amuwo1980: 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
Tribalism is the reason , the yorubas just like the northerners have only ethnic agendas , the Nigeria they mouth is just a smoke screen , they despise the country and always work to it detriment

1 Like

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
ProudDick:

Your only obsession in life is the presidency but you are too cowardly to admit it. Igbo man loves power more than the Fulani. The fate that befell you igbos will soon befall the Fulani. Don’t worry.
My only obsession is equity n justice, that's all
Never would I support Igbo's dominating Nigeria unfairly ...never

1 Like

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by ProudDick: 12:01am On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

My only obsession is equity n justice, that's all
Never would I support Igbo's dominating Nigeria unfairly ...never

You supported Jonathan marginalizing Yoruba even when they voted massively for him. The igbos do not hate injustice, they only hate when they are affected. Jonathan packed igbos in his government like buhari is doing. He and okonjo replaced a Yoruba woman next in line to be CBN governor and brought emefiele. You are no different from Fulani and your fate will befall them after buhari.
Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 12:11am On Feb 03, 2020
ProudDick:

You supported Jonathan marginalizing Yoruba even when they voted massively for him. The igbos do not hate injustice, they only hate when they are affected. Jonathan packed igbos in his government like buhari is doing. He and okonjo replaced a Yoruba woman next in line to be CBN governor and brought emefiele. You are no different from Fulani and your fate will befall them after buhari.
How many type of story do you guys have ?
Igbo's killed zoning by voting Jonathan ...now Yoruba's voted him ...so you accept Yoruba's killed zoning too ?

How many Igbo's were in Jonathan government even ...okonji was representing delta in south south ...emefiele that has said he is not Igbo is now igbo ?

Firstly it was never south west town for CBN it was south south turn

Udom Emmanuel ( akwa ibom. Governor ) and emefiele were the two people running for the job ...okonji helped her brother

How many post did Igbo's hold under Jonathan ? Only SSG ?

Was it not your south west brothers that fought against south west speaker ?

You never complained when tinubu boys took everything APC gave south ...nah then u were not greedy it was u reap where u sow

Name 5 key post Igbo's held under Jonathan
SSG
Minster of health
What else ? Aviation ? Bro go n sleep

7 Likes

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by ProudDick: 12:18am On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

How many type of story do you guys have ?
Igbo's killed zoning by voting Jonathan ...now Yoruba's voted him ...so you accept Yoruba's killed zoning too ?

How many Igbo's were in Jonathan government even ...okonji was representing delta in south south ...emefiele that has said he is not Igbo is now igbo ?

Firstly it was never south west town for CBN it was south south turn

Udom Emmanuel ( akwa ibom. Governor ) and emefiele were the two people running for the job ...okonji helped her brother

How many post did Igbo's hold under Jonathan ? Only SSG ?

Was it not your south west brothers that fought against south west speaker ?

You never complained when tinubu boys took everything APC gave south ...nah then u were not greedy it was u reap where u sow

Name 5 key post Igbo's held under Jonathan
SSG
Minster of health
What else ? Aviation ? Bro go n sleep

Too much gibberish I don’t know where to start. You can bury your head in the sand. It’s allowed. Are you not Igbo again? Duplicity is part of your DNA. Go and sleep.
Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 12:27am On Feb 03, 2020
ProudDick:

Too much gibberish I don’t know where to start. You can bury your head in the sand. It’s allowed. Are you not Igbo again? Duplicity is part of your DNA. Go and sleep.
Name the post Igbo's held under Jonathan

Is it more than what Yoruba's got under buhari ...?

Never knew Yoruba's also killed zoning by voting Jonathan ...thought it was only Igbo's according to people like you ....oya answer

2 Likes

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Only a dumb person won't see the line
Oga go n sleep
Why are you angry for nothing?
It pains me that you are a married man and still can't engage in discussions without fighting. I wonder how your wife copes with this irritating attitude.
SMH.
Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 12:36am On Feb 03, 2020
kingkakaone:

Why are you angry for nothing?
It pains me that you are a married man and still can't engage in discussions without fighting. I wonder how your wife copes with this irritating attitude.
SMH.
I'm not married bro ...u don't know me ...stop acting like u do

3 Likes

Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

I'm not married bro ...u don't know me ...stop acting like u do
I'm not your bro, you already acted like those unintelligent people here who take pleasure in online fights.
Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by Godsfavour78: 3:00am On Feb 03, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:

Kumuyi never endorsed buhari. He only visited him to talk to him. You should read the excerpts of his speech @ aso rock. I am not too sure pastor Adeboye endorsed him. Guy do you even know the meaning of endorsement. You guys just look for every opportunity to speak evil against authority. I am sure if they bring you before buhari or osinbanjo you go humble talkess of pastor kumuyi or adeboye na only social media una for dey get mouth. I will not be surprised if you are one 17 years old over-dependent boy.
Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by IduNaOba: 4:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Something worse is coming.
Watch and see
Re: Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 03, 2020
Prayer Walker indeed.

They could react like chemical under GEJ but pretend under buhary..

Where is this govt better than GEJ own, assuming GEJ is a fraud and we have a Pastor as Vice President ?

Our son is Vice...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) / PDP Unveils Voter Educational Video Ahead Of Elections / Gunmen Kidnap The Ibenanowei Of Okordia-Clan In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.