Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,236 members, 7,860,509 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals (8779 Views)

FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals / Governor Emmanuel Flags-Off Pdp Membership E-Registration In Akwa Ibom / Makinde Unveils E-registration For Migrants In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by kampari: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Ozu nwuru anwu.

Maybe same way you pounded your parents at your young age.

The truth is that ebonyi people are not different from blood thirsty herdsmen
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by achi4u(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
seangy4konji:
Misplaced priority when land cave ins,sink holes and potopoto has finished every where. I steadnto fox roads,make it cleaner for anambrans and make life more pleasurable. Na capture of foreigners remain ...

Nonsense and ingredients.
The gov is tired and bereft of any ideas, he's just there drinking.
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by Abia1stSon: 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ebonyi people are useless to any society they are . See what they do in Onitsha- hawking and constituting nuisance. They do same in Aba and lagos . Your gov should start thinking outside the box, most ebonyi people are illiterates and needs education. Most ebonyi people are miscreants and need government empowerment

achi4u:
The gov is tired and bereft of any ideas, he's just there drinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by achi4u(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Ozu nwuru anwu.

Maybe same way you pounded your parents at your young age.
this one really got youcheesy
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by Abia1stSon: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
Abakaliki people should be the primary focus in this registration so that criminal activities in Anambra state can be reduced.

Ebonyi people are inferior igbos, they are experiencing the same thing in Aba
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by Abia1stSon: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
IkeOnyia:
Ebonyi indigenes in particular must be captured in the e-registration. The way they hawk everywhere in the state is becoming an eyesore.

There's something odd about ebonyi people. They are mostly illiterates
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by Multiplier7(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
Abia1stSon:

There's something odd about ebonyi people. They are mostly illiterates

So this is what you do.Going from tread to tread, castigating Ebonyi people. Brother get a life. There's more to life than this.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by Multiplier7(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
In terms of Development, Abialastson, Ebonyi beats Abia state hands down. Take it anywhere.

Going from tread to tread, insulting a brother state is a very childish act that must be expelled from our attitude. You should really grow up. If I descend on Abia's poor infrastructural development, you will never see fingers to type gibberish anymore.

I believe in one love. Am a proud Ebonyian. We are nice people.Don't see the slowness of a tiger as cowardice, but premeditated steps.

One word is enough for the wise.
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by ucham: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
If the guys claiming to be from Anambra on this thread are indeed from Anambra, then all I can say is Tufiaaaaaa!!!!
See how you are stereotyping our own flesh and blood. Our brothers, our kin. I shudder in disgust. I really do not want to believe you guys are from Anambra, let alone igbos. At a time when the Igbo is closing ranks and being united more than ever, here we have charlatans with their bile trying to divide us even more.

When our bothers are killed in South Africa for drug peddling, these same persons will cry out for help against the unjust attacks. Here you are inciting hatred against your own kind.

You guys really need to apologize on these thread for this momentary show of immaturity. I do not want to believe that your expressions on this thread in any way reflects your true feelings and sentiments.

To my Ebonyi brothers and sisters, please do not take the action of a few to be your perspective against the many. On their behalf, we the Igbo nation apologize.

Igbo Amaka

Igbo ga di.

Igbo mma mma nu

Igbo bu Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) / REPS Postpone Sex Scandal Hearing / My Ordeal In The Hands Of The Netherlands Police, By Osoufia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.