Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,495 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals (8778 Views)

FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals / Governor Emmanuel Flags-Off Pdp Membership E-Registration In Akwa Ibom / Makinde Unveils E-registration For Migrants In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by achi4u(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2019
ugkk:

says the son of a drug dealer who's dad was injected to death and organs used as practical by high school students in Vietnam.
Anambra people had been bringing shame to the south east with all their vices: Baby Factory, Drug Dealers of Nigeria, Killing of mother, father, brothers and sister for ritual, kidnapping of abokiis.......just name the crime and they're number one. You're here crying over abakaliki people who are legitimately doing their small business in Anambra, as if you won't find Anambra people in Ebonyi doing business. Fool that doesn't even know the meaning of foreigner
Thanks for putting that dolt to where he crawled out from.
Very shameless human being.
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by chef22991578729(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2019
IkeOnyia:
Ebonyi indigenes in particular must be captured in the e-registration. The way they hawk everywhere in the state is becoming an eyesore.

That is a good one. Ebonyi people constitute nuisance everywhere they go. Obiano did well to ban okada and chased most of them out of the state.
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by chef22991578729(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Just come and pack your people and go.

Secondly Ebonyi is not in SE but North Central.

Dem be ndi hausa claiming Igbo while majority of them are Muslims.

be guided.

Anyone from ebonyi coming to Anambra should be profiled. They are worth to be allowed into one's state but they add nothing to any economy.
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by chef22991578729(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2019
Thunderblasts:

If all these were in place, those Ebonyi people will leave Anambra and Delta State back to their own state.
If na to rub shoulders now, David Umahi will score first

The truth is that ebonyi state and its people are cursed. Ebonyi hardly accept in public that they are from ebonyi because of insults igbos will heap on them for such open acceptance. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by achi4u(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2019
IkeOnyia:
Ebonyi indigenes in particular must be captured in the e-registration. The way they hawk everywhere in the state is becoming an eyesore.
During the bakassi era a woman from Uruagu Nnewi who happens to be keeping guns for criminals were butcher in front of her shop near motor parts...in fact Anambra people were killed like chicken in those days,now tell me how many of Ebonyi people were killed during the operation Bakassi.
Let me not go deep now but if I hear pim again from you or ur illks I will open another can of worms.
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by chef22991578729(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2019
I think the government of Anambra should concentrate on registering ebonyi people in Anambra before shifting attention to other foreigners. Ebonyi people are not igbos just like Chadians are not igbos.
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by chef22991578729(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2019
John shut and stop posting rubbish. The number of ebonyi people already killed by Ogoja people of cross River alone is not for national mourning.

This thread is about registering of ebonyi people. Ebonyi people are miscreants and should be profiled and given ID CARDS in Anambra.

[s]
achi4u:
During the bakassi era a woman from Uruagu Nnewi who happens to be keeping guns for criminals were butcher in front of her shop near motor parts...in fact Anambra people were killed like chicken in those days,now tell me how many of Ebonyi people were killed during the operation Bakassi.
Let me not go deep now but if I hear pim again from you or ur illks I will open another can of worms.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by kampari: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2019
chef22991578729:
I think the government of Anambra should concentrate on registering ebonyi people in Anambra before shifting attention to other foreigners. Ebonyi people are not igbos just like Chadians are not igbos.

I also heard that ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by chef22991578729(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2019
kampari:

I also heard that ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos

The truth of the matter is that igbos hates ebonyi people and doesn't consider them as igbos at all.
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by kampari: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
Abakaliki people should be the primary focus in this registration so that criminal activities in Anambra state can be reduced.

Ebonyi people are mostly miscreants and illiterates. That one I know
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by kampari: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2019
IkeOnyia:

Chai ebonyi people truly miscreants
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by achi4u(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2019
chef22991578729:

The truth is that ebonyi state and its people are cursed. Ebonyi hardly accept in public that they are from ebonyi because of insults igbos will heap on them for such open acceptance. cheesy
if Ebonyi were a cursed people who have not committed any abomination,how about you people who are well know for killing their parents, brothers, in-laws and as far as conspiring together to use one person in ur families as imbeciles for money rituals.
Out of 498 people in Malaysian jail waiting for hangman nose 496 is from Anambra state.

I'm coming.
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by chef22991578729(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
The thing pain am.

About few weeks back. An ebonyi man killed his wife in Onitsha. Just last week another woman from ebonyi killed her parents, not even for money rituals but because of garri. You people are cursed.

It is better to aim higher than for you ebonyi people to continue disgracing yourselves hawking gala everywhere in Nigeria.

This is just a tip of iceberg

[s]
achi4u:
if Ebonyi were a cursed people who have not committed any abomination,how about you people who are well know for killing their parents, brothers, in-laws and as far as conspiring together to use one person in ur families as imbeciles for money rituals.
Out of 498 people in Malaysian jail waiting for hangman nose 496 is from Anambra stateI'm coming.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by achi4u(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
chef22991578729:

That is a good one. Ebonyi people constitute nuisance everywhere they go. Obiano did well to ban okada and chased most of them out of the state.
Obiano is well known drunkard which every Nigerian knows about.

Anambra is in the hand of drunkardgrin
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by chef22991578729(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Even in lagos, they are profiling ebonyi people and treating them as 2nd class Nigerians.

[s]
achi4u:
Out of 498 people in Malaysian jail waiting for hangman nose 496 is from Anambra state.

I'm coming.
[/s]

Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by chef22991578729(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
Obiano is a 1st class igbo, meanwhile Umahi is a 3rd class igbo. You see why ebonyi people are cursed cheesy

[s]
achi4u:
Obiano is well known drunkard which every Nigerian knows about.
Anambra is in the hand of drunkardgrin
[/s]

Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by tck2000(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by kampari: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
chef22991578729:

The truth of the matter is that igbos hates ebonyi people and doesn't consider them as igbos at all.

Let's us clear this matter about ebonyi people

Copy achi4u

https://www.nairaland.com/5555775/ebonyi-people-2nd-class-igbos#84469729
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by achi4u(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Solsix:

Is like you have not visited any gully erosion site in Anambra?? Go to hundred foot road in Nnewi, it might help u appreciate what am saying
Hundred foot road,ugwu akpati-ozu, mbize motor parts (back of motor site), akabuezenu erosion site (back of coscharis house) Nnaka erosion site,Ezi-elias erosion site before Enugu ukwu, Awka erosion site mgbakwu...I can go on to about 20,000 erosion site in Anambra state.that is natural disasters.

Then human disaster,drug dealers: about 3000 Anambra guys are waiting to be hanged in different countries of Far Asian, Europe and the worst is Vietnam and Malaysian, some of them are being sold to Saudis to feed their Lions
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
achi4u:

Don't allow me to feed you this afternoon.

Not only pim but peee

Unu nwere obi ojoo too much.
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by achi4u(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
chef22991578729:
Just look at a local champion as a governor. Isn't it clear why ebonyi people are seen as idiots and miscreants. See their governor first visit to America as a governor. cheesy
Dave Umahi is a first class governor by Nigerian standard unlike a drunkard from kogi state via Anamcheesy
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by kampari: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
You are here crying over some bitter pills you are being fed.

The truth is that there environmental challenges in ebonyi, ranging from landslide, wars, conflicts.

Most of ebonyi people are hawkers , gatemen barrow pushers all over Anambra . Igbos doesn't even regard you people as their Kith and kins.

All the armed robbers chased away by Obiano are all from ebonyi state. You guys sux

[s]
achi4u:
Hundred foot road,ugwu akpati-ozu, mbize motor parts (back of motor site), akabuezenu erosion site (back of coscharis house) Nnaka erosion site,Ezi-elias erosion site before Enugu ukwu, Awka erosion site mgbakwu...I can go on to about 20,000 erosion site in Anambra state.that is natural disasters.hen human disaster,drug dealers: about 3000 Anambra guys are waiting to be hanged in different countries of Far Asian, Europe and the worst is Vietnam and Malaysian, some of them are being sold to Saudis to feed their Lions
[/s]
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Thunderblasts:

Their Governor no dey try. Infrastructure in state capital only.
No extensive development drive. No human capital development. No structure to help the average poor Ebonyi family get out of abject poverty.
If all these were in place, those Ebonyi people will leave Anambra and Delta State back to their own state.
If na to rub shoulders now, David Umahi will score first
but I thought ebonyi was singaporeshockedshocked
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by kampari: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
[s]
achi4u:
Dave Umahi is a first class governor by Nigerian standard unlike a drunkard from kogi state via Anamcheesy

[/s]

To be fair, Umahi is a village governor who doesn't know anything about development. How would a governor build flyover when there are not up to 100 cars in the whole of ebonyi state.

Do you know that there are more ebonyi people living in Anambra than ebonyi people living in ebonyi?
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by achi4u(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Don't allow me to feed you this afternoon.

Not only pim but peee

Unu nwere obi ojoo too much.
Gi na umunna gi kachaa nwe obi ojooo si te na iji obere nwa suoo ni- kwe maka ego nke uwa.

How do you feel pounding a small child in a mortar because of ur insatiable quest for money rituals.
Re: Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
achi4u:
Gi na umunna gi kachaa nwe obi ojooo si te na iji obere nwa suoo ni- kwe maka ego nke uwa.

How do you feel pounding a small child in a mortar because of ur insatiable quest for money rituals.

Ozu nwuru anwu.

Maybe same way you pounded your parents at your young age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Government Bans Tricycle Operations From 10pm / Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities / "CBN Steals More Than We Do"---senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.