Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) (40516 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) / COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kano Cancer Center Ongoing Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
Obudupikin:

I would have engaged you in a productive debate and attempt to make you see reasons why a cancer centre will have little multiplier effect compared to the developmental and rural targeted projects that billions of naira could otherwise be used for.
But you have already formed a perception about me, so none of my arguments will make any sense to you.

Have you ever had an encounter with someone with cancer issues, the treatment, the operation, the chemotherapy and the expenses Guy, no be small joke ooo. This cancer center is a plus to the state and even the nation

1 Like

Re: 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2019
kokomaster3d:
GANDOLLAr trying so hard to redeem his image of corruption.

We will never forget the dollars though. If you like build like Dubai, you are still corrupt.

U don't understand. There's more dollars to b stuffed away with this project

1 Like

Re: 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) by thugmansion(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
grin You mean you don't have faith in them? I bet they would complete it.
Re: 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) by Babzrockman: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
namiji2598:
bros bros if u stay in kano, u no supposed ask this kind question unless if u have never been or stayed here

This doesn't answer my question.. I stay in Zaria Road
Re: 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) by namiji2598: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Babzrockman:

This doesn't answer my question.. I stay in Zaria Road
I stay in court road, gyadi gyadi
Re: 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) by Babzrockman: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
namiji2598:
I stay in court road, gyadi gyadi

By Zoo Road or Aminu Kano
Re: 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) by namiji2598: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Babzrockman:

By Zoo Road or Aminu Kano
court road by zoo road, just behind the industrial court
Re: 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) by Babzrockman: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2019
namiji2598:

court road by zoo road, just behind the industrial court

Ah! I gat ur back
Re: 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) by hollywater: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dancer centre for beggers?They spend huge money for such thing, while their kids are in the south begeging.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) / Urine Therapy - Perfect Cure for all Sickness / Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.