Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation (41365 Views)

Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) / Prominent Senators Who May Not Return In 2019, 9th Assembly / 21 Nigerian Senators Who May Defect From Their Parties And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Racoon:
[/color]
https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/death-penalty-our-party-architect-of-hate-speech-apc-chieftain/

This nonsense is the exact reason why we need a social media bill. So people can be called to order for spreading falsehood. No name for this APC chieftain? All we can see is the name of the rubbish blog. Eagleonline
Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by meobizy(f): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
I am Meobizy, a Nairalander, and I support the social media regulation bill. Now let the memes flow.
Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by judetov2(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
At a point in Nigeria... police will be like " yes we arrested him, he was caught with 4GB on his phone.

2 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Raylight2(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
is Nairaland also under watch? if NO, they should do whatever they want
Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Lamasta(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
They all rose to power through the social media
Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Raylight2(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
meobizy:
I am Meobizy, a Nairalander, and I support the social media regulation bill. Now let the memes flow.
we do not know you so your support is irrelevant. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by timota(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
chriskosherbal:
They think they are doing us but they don't know they are doing themselves and their future generations.

The current Nigeria Senate house need total overhauling cos the degree of bills been passed leaves everyone with great amazement.
I think Nigerians can now see why bihari was against saraki being the senate president

2 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by olisaEze(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
Elisha Abbo must definitely be in favor of it na, so next time he can secretly beat up someone else’s wife without having the video released to the public! Next level a-holes angry

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hear hear!!!
They are all from the 'nut' grin

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by ebuclassic18(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
Facially they look stupid

2 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by sinola(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
i knew they were all northern senators...They detest evolution

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
helinues:
Abba Morro also dey among

the Abba slowpoke that coordinated the immigration recruitment that killed many job seekers, he's still angry people displayed their anger against him that year, same thing with the slapping senator, and the other one is under efcc investigation. lol
in a sane country, Abba Moro wouldn't even make it to the senate after that blunder, and Elisa the slapping senator in the intimacy gadget shop would have been impeached! seem this is their way of fighting back

6 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Ikjosh04: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Champagnegold: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
As long as democracy is said to be practice whoever is powerful ur foolish bill is undemocratic no man is to be cage in a misguided excuse of hate speech...
All the hate speech Buhari, Tinubu, El Rufai and the so called cabal use no one noticed but today eyes r probably open they used it but now they called it hate speech.

Only greed I see,
Please delibrate on important bills and stop wasting our time there, the masses vote u there, I know many of u bought it tho
Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by kunleweb: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
Toscarel:

Don't be too sure

#THIS IS NIGERIA

Seeing the sponsor I'm not too surprised about the origin of such an archaic bill

What an image.

Look at how the fear has forced reduction in comments.

I recommend people generate new monikers on new email addresses for posts than stay fearful
Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Majornuggets(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
All from northern Nigeria
Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Princeofasia: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
that guy man arm robber turned sinator sef support? may he be struk by thunder. yes i dey my house, come and catch me
Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Yemisi5(f): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Abba Morro also dey among

[/s]
Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Proffdada: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
NOTerners
Nothing to offer
Nothing progressive
Nothing in their brains

Even the AIDS SINator wants Nigerians to forget his internet sins

2 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by waledeji(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Yemisi5:
[s][/s]
Hey.. E Don do you, think of another name because this one will be gone in a minute cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
if Nigeria is a sane country, all these useless abokki should have been killed for so long, they've no business in the Parliament

imagine someone that studied Islamic education is making a law for me? southern Nigeria don suffer in the hand of these nonentities

2 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Beetobee(f): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lies,lies,lies. Senator Sahabi Abdullahi is the sponsor of the bill. And there isn't any Senator Mohammed Musa but Senator Sani Musa.
Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Yemisi5(f): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
waledeji:
Hey.. E Don do you, think of another name because this one will be gone in a minute cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by ensamy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
No surprise it is them from the North. Go school una no wan go na only to destroy the one people build. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
angry hardly a surprise.look at the caliber of politicians that are in support of the bill.
Even that one that slapped a woman inside a store.
Of course he would support it,if not for social media how would the act have come to light.
That is why they want the media gagged because they know the kind of stuff they do.look at the asswipe even referring to social media as a cancer.
No upright human being would be afraid of social media.
And the worst part is that most of those thieves in those Chambers support the bill no matter their political leanings.

2 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Marvieduke(f): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
Any senator that doesn't support social media has a skeleton in his wardrobe.

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation by Chigold101(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Forward77:
Dead on arrival
bill that has passed 2nd reading...
Did you know the meaning of dead on arrival?
Pray it's not forwarded to the presidency...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili / Senator Joseph Waku Dies In US (Photo) / Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.