Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) (41405 Views)

IGP Egbetokun Takes Security To Church (Photo) / Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by obinnaokeke225: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
AKAPABIO was losing in his polling unit and ordered security men to scatter everywhere shooting at voters. Many feared dead and injured.

Read more: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/02/23/breaking-akapabio-ordered-security-to-shot-voters-photos/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by MistaCode(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Election in Nigeria is pure rubbish

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by Nbote(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
APC wants to remain in power and win elections by all means necessary

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by daddytime(m): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Even with all the illiterate buffoon up there tied around his chest and arms he still couldn't stop a bullet...what a waste of red cloth and blood...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by nho4: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
APC

5 Likes

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by hisexcellency34: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
I don't like Akpabio but this is pure lie

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by koolgee(m): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is very bad...
Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by Blinkers: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
cool

Bunch of spineless twats.

Boycott the elections.

The peanuts you are given isn't worth your life
Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
If you don't see anything wrong with this, God will judge you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by 4ckTOTO: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Proof abeg

3 Likes

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by dhardline(m): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
His properties abroad should be seized by foreign governments ASAP And all his foreign accounts frozen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by emmasege: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Apc and killing

Just look at that poor granny

4 Likes

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by Uglyaddy: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
APC is a demonic party.All their candidates,leaders and supporters will be judged one day.
Nemesis will catch up with them all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by CheapDataGuy: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ayam not understanding grin grin how was bullet able to penerate the body of that babalawo with red cloth shocked shocked
Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by NotBeenPaid: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019

All the beggars were conveyed by trucks from SS/SE to the North to vote for Buhari just few days to election.

Whereas, all juicy positions are overseen by the North, and they have made it a point of burden upon the SS/SE to continue voting for their incompetent leaders, act vile against us.

SS/SE, stop giving arms to beggars from the North maybe only then would they find common sense to do the right thing.

We can't continue like this - Enough is enoughcry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by koboko69: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
I wish internet could be cut off until after elections. Too many lies and propaganda ....

Seems the opposition keeps raising false alarms with different 10kobo blogs and websites. Just check out all of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by wunmi590(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
I was expecting this in Akwa ibom, I once served in that state during my NYSC and I heard of what akpabio did.

He said it before the election that the election will be war.

I don't know why election in Nigeria is always do or did affair.

After all the money that he has realised, he's still not serfisfy

2 Likes

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by teragenesys: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Whats the point of the peace accord that was signed? As usual, paper agreement means nothing to primitive people.

Anyway..

I just made a new video of how I got paid N12,950 in one week by a cool new website you probably haven't heard off. I want to coach a few people on how to go about it, so if your intrested... Hola me... You ain't paying me a dime.

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by Fahrenhite(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
This country is doing me somehow
Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by nelronaldo(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
To think 2015 election was better than this. Watch APC put the blame solely on Inec

1 Like

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
No to violence
Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by DMerciful(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
So Bubu cannot conduct a peaceful election?

2 Likes

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by SEONaijaExpert: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fake news!

Fake news!!

Fake news!!!

2 Likes

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by helinues: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Na wah oo

So Tha guy upon all the dirty things his body, the bullet still penetrated
Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by virginboy1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
APC is now synonymous to Violence.

Boooooohariiiii Never Again... cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by thunder74(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
When you accused APC of rigging, their defense is that PDP too rigged when they were in power.

2 Likes

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by AllenSpencer: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is very bad!

Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory is ours!

1 Like

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by priest54: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Akpabio,blood and war will never depart from your house,your family will never know peace

5 Likes

Re: Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) by Badmanlalajoshi(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Naija but whyyyyy embarassed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets / Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) / Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.