Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,504 members, 7,861,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

6 Flamboyant Actresses’ Men Love To Date - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Flamboyant Actresses’ Men Love To Date (548 Views)

See Flamboyant Zimbabwean Pastor's N34-million Nightclub Bill In SA (PIX) / Flamboyant Lifestyle Of Dwarf Billionaire Grand P And His Oversized Wife / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Flamboyant Actresses’ Men Love To Date by splendid22(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
Aside from their obvious acting gift and delivery, the actresses listed in this piece are beautiful, fashionable and daring. Their touch of glamour and sense of style makes them irresistible to men who not only admire them, but also express their longing to date them.
Let’s get started.

1. Mercy Aigbe

Over the years, this role interpreter has become of the most talked about Nollywood damsels. The separated actress who is blessed with a sexy stature, gorgeous skin and amazing dress sense undoubtedly gets the attention of male folks whenever she steps out.
Mercy Aigbe is a genuine article, just what the doctor ordered when it comes to suaveness and sophistication wrapped up in beauty and brawn. Her love scenes in movies often get men drooling.

2. Anita Joseph
Anita Joseph gets the attention of movie watchers not only for her aptitude but also for her attractiveness and sex appeal. Don’t be surprised by the tons of comments that are often found on her provocative Instagram pictures. Her fiancé, Mc Fish recently said he is not intimidated by other men who may be interested in her.
“No, I’m not scared at all. I believe it’s not about what the person does, it’s who the person is. My woman fits all the criteria. I understand it’s her job, so whenever she is acting, or even doing lovemaking scene thing, I will just sit back and watch my baby girl do her thing because I know she is acting. It’s not the real thing, it’s her job, we are both entertainers and we have understanding. Anytime I watch her movies and she does the sexy things, I would say ‘babe you need to do that for me too, we should try it tonight” so it’s usually like that, that is how I’ve been able to cope, and we are both happy,”

3. Daniella Okeke

Daniella is touted as one of the curviest actresses in Nollywood. Okeke gained prominence for her role in the movie ‘Lagos Cougars’.

The Imo State-born actress who loves to keep a low profile is not just known for her sex appeal, she became more popular when she rode on the crest of controversy.

Internet users poked fun at Apostle Suleiman after Stephanie revealed to the world that her affair with the cleric involved a lot of sex. And Daniella was also accused of having benefitted from the cleric’s benevolence.

On the flipside, Daniella is the dream of every man. Blessed with the right dose of attractiveness, glamour and sensuality

http:///s49718120191128en_ng

(1) (Reply)

Why Ghanaian Celebrities Got Snubbed – Cardi B / Nappy Aye Mp3 Download / Davido Scared As Man Put Snake On His Neck (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.