Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Business Partner Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Business Partner Needed (239 Views)

Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) / Business Partner Needed / ICAN Reading Partner Needed @ Oshodi Isolo Lga Library, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed by vicp4p(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hi guys. My name is Victor Omorogbe, I wish to work with three able boys or girls or mixed in a long term business plan that could voice our images out there.

It's a blogging Business. I launched a tech blog some months back and have got a lot of competitors but am ready to invest any amount of money, time and resources into the business as it grows.

First, I need a Tech, Gadget reviewer, How To's, Game Reviewer etc writers up to two.

Secondly, I need a Head of Marketing and SEO also, will be in charge of Traffic generation, Link building and general Marketing to drive sales to the business.

If you are interested in this business, please, kindly send your Application to businesstutelage@gmail.com

Note: I do not need old bloggers who own any blog. I need someone who does not have a blog or probably has stopped blogging or is ready to invest the best attention to this project.

Send in your application and you will be contacted in subsequent time.

Experience is not a barrier but an added advantage.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive Workplace Politics / What Digital/internet Based Skills Can A Young Lad Learn? / Anambra State Judiciary (salary Diary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.