Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Galadima Set To Replace Adamu - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Galadima Set To Replace Adamu (2501 Views)

Galadima Fails In Bid To Win FIFA Seat / Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination / Should Galadima Resign As NFA Chairman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by rasputinn(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2010
tkb417:

Segun has investments in football. He didnt stumble of football

So does Emmanuel Amuneke and Peter Rufai,so we should nominate them for the CAF/FIFA seats ahead of Galadima
Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by tkb417(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2010
rasputinn:

Like someone rightly pointed out,his name is Tunde Aremu aka Amos Adamu.He is from Osun state
Were you not at his daughter's traditional wedding in Ogbomosho?
Bearing Tunde doesnt mean anythn

i gave you examples of people with the names Olusola and Bukola are they are Northerners

cool if hes from Osun. . . .

His daughters wedding? what will i go and do there

im not related to him nor do i know any of his associates
Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by tkb417(m): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2010
rasputinn:

Galadima was already on the board of the FA before he became chairman of the NFA.This is what I consider pre-requisite qualification to aspire to higher offices such as CAF,then FIFA exec committees,those neophytes you mentioned,dont have this experience yet

Membership/chairmanship of the NFA(or is it NFF now) would be a better suggestion for Odegbami and Obi
Galadima was disgraced from office 4 years ago and now Nigeria feels hes the next best thing since slice bread- coool!

Im sure one of the reasons hes been appointed is cos Adamu was instrumental to Galadimas exit from the glass house so they probably feel he shd take adamus job too

fingers crossed
Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by honeric01(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2010
^^^
Galadima disgraced? Mind elaborating?
Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by tkb417(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2010
honeric01:

^^^
Galadima disgraced? Mind elaborating?
so because you havent joined Nairaland in 2006, you didnt know what happened to Galadima when he was the NFA boss

ok, his reign was shortlived as the board voted him out and calls for fresh elections were made!
Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by honeric01(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2010
tkb417:

so because you havent joined Nairaland in 2006, you didnt know what happened to Galadima when he was the NFA boss

ok, his reign was shortlived as the board voted him out and calls for fresh elections were made!

How does not joining nairaland in 2006 relate to Galadima being disgraced or not? is Nairaland now the only place to get news on Nigerian sports?

Anyways, he was never disgraced, he was only sacrificed to face face then because Nigeria didn't qualify for the worldcup and because he said world cup ticket was not our birthright, we all knew why we didn't qualify for the worldcup in 2006 (major faults on the players). Apart from the utterance from Galadima (which is the blunt truth), what else can you hold in accountable for?
Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by tkb417(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2010
honeric01:

How does not joining nairaland in 2006 relate to Galadima being disgraced or not? is Nairaland now the only place to get news on Nigerian sports?

Anyways, he was never disgraced, he was only sacrificed to face face then because Nigeria didn't qualify for the worldcup and because he said world cup ticket was not our birthright, we all knew why we didn't qualify for the worldcup in 2006 (major faults on the players). Apart from the utterance from Galadima (which is the blunt truth), what else can you hold in accountable for?
im saying you didnt know he was disgraced out of office because you were not in Nairaland then tongue tongue

and from what you just posted, its obvious you didnt know what happened

i should help you?

get this link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/africa/5192524.stm

so now get back to work tongue tongue
Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by medjai(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2010
Galadima was former Kano state FA chairman. He was the only one that made his account public and returned money as head of the Kano state sub-seat of Nigeria '99
Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by honeric01(m): 1:18am On Nov 25, 2010
tkb417:

im saying you didnt know he was disgraced out of office because you were not in Nairaland then tongue tongue

and from what you just posted, its obvious you didnt know what happened

i should help you?

get this link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/africa/5192524.stm

so now get back to work tongue tongue

So? how did this make him a disgraced person? was he arrested or banned?
Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by tkb417(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2010
honeric01:

So? how did this make him a disgraced person? was he arrested or banned?
haha

so when they unceremoniously remove someone whos tenure hasnt been completed from office; what do u call that?

he was ushered from office abi?

ok you win, i don stop to dey argue on NL especially when i know the person doesnt know what he/she is saying

so yeah, ure right, he wasnt banned, arrested and pronto he wasnt disgraced cool cool

@Topic

Galadima is the panacea to the rot in 9ja/African football so Go Galadima!

smh in pity
Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by honeric01(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2010
tkb417:

haha

so when they unceremoniously remove someone whos tenure hasnt been completed from office; what do u call that?

he was ushered from office abi?

ok you win, i don stop to dey argue on NL especially when i know the person doesnt know what he/she is saying

so yeah, ure right, he wasnt banned, arrested and pronto he wasnt disgraced cool cool

@Topic

Galadima is the panacea to the rot in 9ja/African football so Go Galadima!

smh in pity

you sure do not know what you are saying, my question is simple

Was he banned from football in Nigeria/Africa?

Just a simple yes or no is enough

One more thing, was he ever arrested for any financial matter and found guilty?

Just a simple yes or no is enough too.
Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by tkb417(m): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2010
whats ur question again?

was he banned- NO
was he arrested -No

was he disgraced from office -Yes

are u satisfied?

Last time ill answer questions with no weight- truss me cheesy
Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by honeric01(m): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^^^
Thanks for the answers to my 2 questions, you can keep the rest to yourself lol.
Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by tkb417(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2010
Gerrout!!! tongue
Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by honeric01(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^^
Gerrin lol
Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by 1025: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2010
one silly thing abt this useless country is we tend to use the same old thieves from time to time. whatever happens to the younger generations?
it is a shame.
Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by okosodo: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2010
Adamu is from the North, if not what was he doing there in the first place?
Re: Galadima Set To Replace Adamu by honeric01(m): 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2010
^^^^^

You gave birth to him right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave / Football Betting/winning Secret Revealed. / 12 Terrible Deaths Of WWE Superstars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.