Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Will Give My Academic Credentials For 5m Naira Loan For A Software Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Give My Academic Credentials For 5m Naira Loan For A Software Project (512 Views)

CBN Stops Use Of Foreign Currencies As Collateral For Naira Loan / Get Up To 10 Million Naira Loan Within 24 Hours Without Collateral In Nigeria / Pls I Need Urgent 10,000 Naira Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Give My Academic Credentials For 5m Naira Loan For A Software Project by tradebot: 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
I am wiiling to release my degree and nysc certificate for a loan of 5 million.
I have a serious project at hand and I need up to 5 million naira to execute it.

Pls share
tradebot 2 @ g.m.a.I.l . com

Please remove all dots except the last one.
Re: I Will Give My Academic Credentials For 5m Naira Loan For A Software Project by ELff: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Really?? Like seriously?? What should the person use the credentials for? If you default in payments, will your credentials bring back the money?

Whoever gave you this advise no try. Go look for better collateral and come back.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Give My Academic Credentials For 5m Naira Loan For A Software Project by stagger: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Is a certificate from a Naija univ worth N5million? That's the key question.

1 Like

Re: I Will Give My Academic Credentials For 5m Naira Loan For A Software Project by Javalist: 2:48am On Nov 29, 2019
I doubt if anyone can afford to give you N5 million in exchange of your academic credentials as collateral.

Instead, get Angel Investors to fund your idea of they find it promising. They will probably get a cut of it as share of the deal.
Re: I Will Give My Academic Credentials For 5m Naira Loan For A Software Project by Nathan2016: 3:23am On Nov 29, 2019
I cannot possibly give you a loan of such since you think your cert worth 5 million cash.

Know it doesn't o. Do you know how many Nigerians youth have that. Its just a paper with your name on it.

I have mine in my wardrobe for 6 years now, haven't used it before. Eating through skills acqusition and businesses.

So try and modify your post with a good offer. If you have a land or jewelry that worth 5.1 to 10 milllion, then you are talking
Re: I Will Give My Academic Credentials For 5m Naira Loan For A Software Project by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
5 Million naira doesn't equate to your shitty certificates cos everyone has them.

When you're ready to get a loan, come up with a better offer.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Logistics Company That Does Payment On Delivery Nationwide / Atletico Madrid Vs Osasuna Is A Full Time Draw Match..play It. / How To Get The Best Deals On Major Life Events As An Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.