Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng (18149 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Osun State Nigeria | Cotenant.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by nathan77(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
Please go and make your investigation about platuae state very well the house rent is not that much please, I was born and growth up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Zinny25(f): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
#singing#

Plateau, cradle of the middle belt
Land of heroes, friends with everyone
North South, East and West,a land of great wealth ooooh Rich in foods and rich in livestocks

oooh a tourist delight.... so much love that state.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Godjone(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
This report is incorrect.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by SimSify(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
lahizak:
Did my NYSC at jos. Stayed at Rayfield. D most funfilled time of my love. D state is just perfect. The weather is perfect. Just hope d crises and unrest will stop. Dat state has a lot of potentials. And by tge way if u in plateau. Jos chilling is on Sunday. Get ur ticket. Davido life at Mees palace

You did NYSC with this nonsense you wrote..haba..You better go back to your Alma mater, give them back the certificate and collect your money back oga.. waste of time in school oo.. Abeg bear with us..

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by utenwuson: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jos is so cool..... It freshen the skin
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Emusan(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
eleojo23:
OP you didn't say anything about Farin Gada, Gada Biu, Apata, Lamingo, Gengre Road, British-America etc?

Also, places like Angwa-Rukuba, Eto-baba, New Abuja, Bukuru
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by lahizak: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
SimSify:

You did NYSC with this nonsense you wrote..haba..Hope you didn't waste your time in school oo..
Easy Prof. I hope with dis ur level of grammer. U re one big man because it will be a pity 4 u 2 be correctin my english while u re still living in ur mama hauz

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by lettalktrue(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
Any apartment for rent in sokoto?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Deepfeel(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
crispus09:

no more peaceful bro the governor has giving the herdsmen free will to kill in rayfield even though the government house and governor office is located in that area but yet gun men kills and escape.

too bad bro , back then rayfield was one of the most peaceful places in jos , it wasn't that populated from miadiko all the way to bukuru they were few houses , electricity was 24/7 we weren't using NEPA we used NESCO a private power company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Chekwube1989(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
theenchanter:
The state is cool and d price of apartments is moderate, even below-moderate compared to lagos with its headache.

The problem with plateau state is their abrupt crisis.
talking about crisis Jos is okey now compared before the weather now is very very cool u need to visit j town now to cool off Nigeria problems

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by crispus09(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

too bad bro , back then rayfield was one of the most peaceful places in jos , it wasn't that populated from miadiko all the way to bukuru they were few houses , electricity was 24/7 we weren't using NEPA we used NESCO a private power company

things have change now o,I'm even planning on relocation now to ibadan
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Deepfeel(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
crispus09:

things have change now o,I'm even planning on relocation now to ibadan
jesus is it that bad shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by crispus09(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
lahizak:

Easy Prof. I hope with dis ur level of grammer. U re one big man because it will be a pity 4 u 2 be correctin my english while u re still living in ur mama hauz

I love your response,let him continue to blow grammar while you continue to make money

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by crispus09(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

jesus is it that bad shocked grin

not that the killing is on going or crisis o but its not favourable for hustling

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by joyousmother2016: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
crispus09:
and the average rent in jebbu bassa where 3Div army HQ at Maxwell Kobe cantonment rukuba barrack is 70k for 3bedroom flat the most expensive is 150k and the cheapest is 50k
rent around air force roundabout,abattoir,guarandok,phototech is 150k for 3bedroom expensive is 350k while cheapest is 100k.
around British,millionaires quarters,Tina is 300k average expensive one 500k cheapest is 200k.
around tundunwada,miango junction,ITF ,wide life park is 350k expensive is 500k and cheapest 150k.
around bukuru area is cheap like 100k-250k highest
around plateau state house of assembly to NTA, old airport road that nasco area are mostly expensive like new government house area rayfield now.

let me correct you on Bukuru and Jebbu Bassa. Apartments at Bukuru are very expensive because most people relocated there after the 2001 crisis. Around Yelwa Club Area, the cheapest 2 bedroom you can get there is around 400k. I know a 4 bedroom around the area that cost 1.5 million naira annually.
Tina junction, Angwan Rukuba, Jenta Adamu, Polo Area, Rukuba Road areas are some of the cheapest areas in Jos. you can get a single room self contained for about 70 -100k. 2 bedroom can be gotten at 150k or even 120k in those areas. I once rented a 2bedroom flat at Kisahyip, Jebbu Bassa for 150k.
The prices you quoted there are old prices. Now prices of rental have gone high in Jos.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by joyousmother2016: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
lahizak:
Did my NYSC at jos. Stayed at Rayfield. D most funfilled time of my love. D state is just perfect. The weather is perfect. Just hope d crises and unrest will stop. Dat state has a lot of potentials. And by tge way if u in plateau. Jos chilling is on Sunday. Get ur ticket. Davido life at Mees palace

my siblings will be there live. I am far away from the state � � I'll missed Christmas tree lighting and Jos Chilling this year.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Bbbwings: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
crispus09:

gun men are killing throughout last and early this year in Rayhfield, yes Rayfield ,rukuba road,anguwa rukuba,miango,and bassa. no where is safe for now
That guy is uninformed.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by joyousmother2016: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

NESCO is still in existence and gives 24/7hrs light. Bukuru is populated now. Development has reached Mararaban Jama_a.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by joyousmother2016: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
lettalktrue:
Any apartment for rent in sokoto?

Are you in Sokoto or About coming? I can connect you to an agent that got an apartment for me. Which area do you want in SOKOTO?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Deepfeel(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
joyousmother2016:

NESCO is still in existence and gives 24/7hrs light. Bukuru is populated now. Development has reached Mararaban Jama_a.
oh really? an old friend of mine told me electricity is not 24/7 anymore cause the population in rayfield and bukuru has increased beyond the capacity of NESCO
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by taf4u4me(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Hello

We continue with our series cost of rent around in Nigeria, Today we look at Plateau state

Plateau state is a state in Nigeria. It is approximately located at the centre of the country with its capital city as Jos. It is geographically unique in Nigeria because its boundaries totally surround the Jos Plateau, having the Jos Plateau totally in its central and northern part. Plateau State is popularly known as "The Home of Peace and Tourism". Plateau State gets its name from the Jos Plateau. It has a population of about 3.5 million people.

Plateau is bound by Bauchi state in the north east, Kaduna state in the north west, Nasarawa in the south west and Taraba in the south east. Plateau State is a middle belt state in Nigeria. The state has an area of about 26,899 square kilometres. Plateau state is named after the picturesque Jos Plateau, a mountainous area in the north of the state with captivating rock formations. Bare rocks are scattered across the grasslands, which cover the plateau. The altitude ranges from around 1,200 meters (about 4000 feet) to a peak of 1,829 metres above sea level in the Shere Hills range near Jos. Years of tin mining have also left the area strewn with deep gorges and lakes.

We would be looking at 2 bedroom apartments in Plateau State

Shaka

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦170,000 per year

New Layout

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦150,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦140,000 per year

Zaramanganda

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦400,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per year

Polo Junction

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per year

State Low Cost

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦600,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦380,000 per year

Federal Secretariat

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦450,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦800,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦390,000 per year

Millennium

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦700,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦350,000 per year

Fwavwei

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per year

Rayfield

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦700,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦900,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦500,000 per year

Atiku

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦500,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦800,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦470,000 per year

Tudun Wada

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦170,000 per year

Musa Bot

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦450,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦400,000 per year

Jos

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is Source

J-TOWN...A beautiful place I called HOME... I could still remember BUKURU... Kai, I love their weather
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Smartlux(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
maryalloy:
How how does it cost in Congo Russia
You in Jos?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Harrynight(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
CotenantNIG:
I don't guarantee this are the real price but estimate

what do you think

OP angry

Why didn't u add this to the post rather than creating a thread and still claim FTC
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by technicallyrich(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
CotenantNIG:

it hurts that nigeria is like this with all the beauty
we have caves in the east we have forest in the west we have peaks in the north and we have the sea in the niger delta
these shows you dont know what u are writtin. Whats the meaning of niger delta and east.pls differentiate it for me. I am from rivers and my state is geographically in the east. You are just writtin drash like that full tosyn2much and toks2008. Pls whats the coat of rent in the slums in ibadamn.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by lettalktrue(m): 12:45am On Nov 29, 2019
joyousmother2016:

Are you in Sokoto or About coming? I can connect you to an agent that got an apartment for me. Which area do you want in SOKOTO?

About to come..
i will prefer the apartment not very far from the federal university.
i will be glad if my demand can be meet.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Omonigeriarere: 3:06am On Nov 29, 2019
Oh Lord! When will I see Jos again? cry cry cry
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by aladetosin(m): 3:44am On Nov 29, 2019
lahizak:
Year of service cos i also did my NYSC at Jos and also stayed at Rayfield.NTA college to precised.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by joyousmother2016: 3:50am On Nov 29, 2019
lettalktrue:

About to come..
i will prefer the apartment not very far from the federal university.
i will be glad if my demand can be meet.

Udus has 3 campuses; City campus, Uduth and permanent site. Which campus would you be so as to know which area is closer to the campus?. I reside in Sokoto. You can get across to me on 09078013240.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by robinart: 5:27am On Nov 29, 2019
Various apps are available to use. Check this yip creations for getting more about the best apps here.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by great664(m): 5:33am On Nov 29, 2019
maryalloy:
How how does it cost in Congo Russia
Madam wetin Carry you go Congo Russia? I reside here but only visited Congo Russia once... I fear you small sha

3 bedroom in Tudun Wada #250k that's where I live and YES Jos is a beautiful city, NYSC broughe here and I couldn't leave after service...

Any supreme being of they exist bless Plateau
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by lettalktrue(m): 6:38am On Nov 29, 2019
joyousmother2016:

Udus has 3 campuses; City campus, Uduth and permanent site. Which campus would you be so as to know which area is closer to the campus?. I reside in Sokoto. You can get across to me on 09078013240.
permanent site brother!
i will call you with your number.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Vows To Enforce Monthly Rental Policy / Lagos Tenant Hospitalised As Landlady Breaks Into Apartment / FHA set To Demolish 677 Houses In Festac Over Contravention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.