Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army (6066 Views)

IGBO NATION WANTS OUR FREEDOM! / What The Ndigbo Nation Wants? / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by Enwhen(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Whatever makes you sleep

believe it and have peace but fact remains fact.

Keep the fat and oil to yourself...what do you know about the NIGERIAN ARMY ??...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by Temple1288(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nigeria Army? Hahahahhha!

These patriotic Nigerians are just funny!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by egopersonified(f): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
op thanks, I have being wondering why Ghana hasn't gone to war with us over this border issue

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by mysticwarrior(m): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Patriotism means telling your country the truth and that is the fact that Nigeria can stand face to face with Cameroon army because Cameroon will just over ran them in hours or days.

The military strength of these other countries are very powerful. These countries just need to rise up and see that nothing remains of Nigeria. They have all it take to bring Nigeria down to her knees.

ever since I have known you on this forum you have never said anything good about Nigeria, Cameron can't afford to go to war with Nigerian not to talk of their army defeating the Nigerian Army, Cameroon does not have the the man power and financial capability to fund a war against Nigeria.

The same Cameroonian army you mentioned are also plagued by secessionist fighters struggling to carved out a country called Ambazonia out of Cameroon, the Cameroon army are couldn't bring these weak force into a total subjugation.

Boko haram insurgency is a war based on religious ideology by terrorists, I believe you understand what the word terrorist is, secondly some leaders of the Nigerian army are stylishly prolonging the boko haram war just to enrich themselves.

The Nigerian army has demonstrated its might by bringing peace to Sierra Leone, Liberia, ivory coast, Soa tome and principles, even in the Somali war the Nigerian army played a major role there, what the Nigerian army did in the Congo war is still very fresh in our memory.

Having said this I will like you to explain with acknowledgeable reference the wars the camerounian army has fought and win, and the places where camerounian army has restored Peace, come out with facts and lets make a comparative analysis and see which army is stronger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by mysticwarrior(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
egopersonified:
op thanks, I have being wondering why Ghana hasn't gone to war with us over this border issue
Ghana is a tiny fly where Nigeria is.
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
All these Mumbo-Jumbo about what will never happen, so great an argument for the future leaders. This is 21st century and there would never be a State versus State wars. At least, not in this century. All we are going to experience, which we are already experiencing, is act of terrorism.

Even if a nation is bitter against another nation, spies would do data gathering for terrorist attacks. Get ready for more Sakaus
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
slimfit1:
Really Nigerian army that can't deal with boko haram are you mad.
why u no enter sambissa forest go fight them?
Ode
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by slimfit1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bigiyo:
why u no enter sambissa forest go fight them?
Ode
Because you no get sense.
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
ever since I have known you on this forum you have never said anything good about Nigeria, Cameron can't afford to go to war with Nigerian not to talk of their army defeating the Nigerian Army, Cameroon does not have the the man power and financial capability to fund a war against Nigeria.

The same Cameroonian army you mentioned are also plagued by secessionist fighters struggling to carved out a country called Ambazonia out of Cameroon, the Cameroon army are couldn't bring these weak force into a total subjugation.

Boko haram insurgency is a war based on religious ideology by terrorists, I believe you understand what the word terrorist is, secondly some leaders of the Nigerian army are stylishly prolonging the boko haram war just to enrich themselves.

The Nigerian army has demonstrated its might by bringing peace to Sierra Leone, Liberia, ivory coast, Soa tome and principles, even in the Somali war the Nigerian army played a major role there, what the Nigerian army did in the Congo war is still very fresh in our memory.

Having said this I will like you to explain with acknowledgeable reference the wars the camerounian army has fought and win, and the places where camerounian army has restored Peace, come out with facts and lets make a comparative analysis and see which army is stronger.

Cameroon had secessionist group that wants to leave Cameroon same way Nigeria has secessionist group that want to leave Nigeria. Many are currently trapped in Nigeria and want out same way ambazonia want out.

Cameroon defeat Boko Haram , Nigeria couldn't even to thisday.

Cameroon had shown more strength militarily than Nigeria same way Ghana has strong support on military Issue.

Cameroon has aided other countries same way Nigeria did...so much different.

But on military resolve give it to Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:

You need Grace.

Tiny fly.

You think every ethnicity here will watch her people been wasted by Nigeria fighting Ghana...Go and think again.
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by Slimdan360: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Ha ha ha. Thread is funny. The South African army can eat the Nigerian army for breakfast to be honest.
Are u a Nigerian,just be careful with this ur South Africa hyping o
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by GENEGIRIA: 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ghana is a tiny fly where Nigeria is. What do you mean by that?

mysticwarrior:
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Cameroon had secessionist group that wants to leave Cameroon same way Nigeria has secessionist group that want to leave Nigeria. Many are currently trapped in Nigeria and want out same way ambazonia want out.

Cameroon had shown more strength militarily than Nigeria same way Ghana has strong support on military Issue.

you are just full of crap and it is obvious you can never see sense because you are childishly emotional in your hatred of Nigeria and clearly wants to still believe in David and Goliath tales you would even proclaim the Biafran Army is capable of defeating the Nigerian Army. Best to leave you to your delusions.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You need Grace.

Tiny fly.

You think every ethnicity here will watch her people been wasted by Nigeria fighting Ghana...Go and think again.

Now you are confessing your mission and showing your real intention. Why not just say from the start you don't expect Igbo soldiers to fight any war for Nigeria instead of making asinine comment an army of a mere 14,000, ranked 16 places below Nigeria, as per military strength, can dare take our Army on and not be wiped out. As if we don't know you lot are enemies within anyway.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
candidtalk:

you are just full of crap and it is obvious you can never see sense because you are childishly emotional in your hatred of Nigeria and clearly wants to still believe in David and Goliath tales you would even proclaim the Biafran Army is capable of defeating the Nigerian Army. Best to leave you to your delusions.

I am more patriotic than you but I will be doing great disservice to this lugard creation if I don't tell her the truth.

Even in war while I am still here, I still have the right to render logistics support to Cameroon to defeat Nigeria to the sand. Nigeria can't drag everybody to war it created for herself if such will exist in future. Participation will be strictly voluntary.

But that won't stop a sane mind to say the truth that Cameroon had all it take to withstand and subdue Nigeria.

Most of you guys just over rate this hell hole of a country.
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
candidtalk:

Now you are confessing your mission and showing your real intention. Why not just say from the start you don't expect Igbo soldiers to fight any war for Nigeria instead of making asinine comment an army of a mere 14,000, ranked 16 places below Nigeria, as per military strength, can dare take our Army on and not be wiped out. As if we don't know you lot are enemies within anyway.

Stop bringing ethnic sentiments to this analysis please.

I hate it.
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by lordally(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
Temple1288:
Nigeria Army? Hahahahhha!

These patriotic Nigerians are just funny!

AS IN EHN THE MATTER TIRE ME OO
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by hammerVJ: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
OP U DON CHOP TODAY?
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by mysticwarrior(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Ghana is a tiny fly where Nigeria is. What do you mean by that?

Ghana is too small and weak to challenge Nigeria.
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by mysticwarrior(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Boko haram activities are still very much active in Cameron my dear, Cameroon was aided by Foreign countries in the fight against boko haram and yet they still find it difficult in dealing with the insurgents.

I would appreciate it if you could mentioned the countries where the Cameroonian army has fought, won and restored peace.
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by mysticwarrior(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You need Grace.

Tiny fly.

you are an Ignorant Ghanian bigot
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Very weak and any country will just over ran it in few hours.
The fact is that the country Nigeria can't win any war...
How many groups has they defeated...is it Boko Haram that kills them with reckless abandon or Herdsmen or bandits ...
The army is already weak to be stretched further.

BHT do not fight in the open, they use guerilla tactics, same way the NVC fight the US in Khe Sanh and defeat them despite being heavily fortified.

Fighting insurgency is not the same as all-out war
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by GENEGIRIA: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
hahahahahahaha you kidding me? grin grin grin grin grin grin you must be a comedian grin

[s]
mysticwarrior:
Ghana is too small and weak to challenge Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by GENEGIRIA: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
crap. utter crap grin
[s]
FreelanceRebel:

BHT do not fight in the open, they use guerilla tactics, same way the NVC fight the US in Khe Sanh and defeat them despite being heavily fortified.

Fighting insurgency is not the same as all-out war
[/s]
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by mysticwarrior(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
hahahahahahaha you kidding me? grin grin grin grin grin grin you must be a comedian grin

[s][/s]

I would like to apologize to you for my behavior. I did not know that telling the truth is considered inappropriate in your culture. In my culture, putting Ghanaians where they belong(the ground) is considered acceptable and is in fact quite common. Now I know that in your ghanaian culture,this is not acceptable.

I am very sorry to have offended you. I have now educated myself further about your Ghanaian culture, and I hope that this incident will not affect our future relationship
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by shugabasbn: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
dignity33:
Boko haram have confronted Nigeria army in open warfare many time and defeated them, the same Boko haram have try to build strong hold in Chad and cameroun but fail many time. Nigeria soldiers today are one of the weakest in Africa.

U said failed? Are you reading news I mean foreign news
Re: Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army by wingmanIII: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2019
Corruption, nepotism, quota system and partisan politics has dealt the Nigerian military and indeed all other institutions in Nigeria a fatal blow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Reveals Why Citizens Don't Appreciate Some Government Policies / NNPC Releases 2020 Audited Financial Statements / Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.