Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,784 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha (5741 Views)

Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election / Nyeneime's Church Marked For Demilition After Criticising Emmanuel Udom / Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Gandollaar(f): 7:45am On Nov 29, 2019
ruggedtimi:
he should wait after 3years before criticising??
Why are you people even getting excited over a news without source?
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Gandollaar(f): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Failures like Ihedioha don't listen to criticism or correct before ending up in the gutter.
You can't even write a simple correct sentence Oga. grin
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Gandollaar(f): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2019
Jimiyke:
By Johnbull Chikwe

Information filtering in from the Catholic Diocese of Ahiara in Imo State indicate that the Spiritual Director of Canaanland Restoration Ministry, Rev. Father Magnus Ebere has had his faculty in the Catholic priesthood suspended by the acting Bishop of the crisis ridden diocese.

Father Magnus Ebere who is most popularly known as 'E dey Work' was suspended for what sources tagged 'anti-Catholic practices.' A religious, the Catholic priest is one of the few 'freelance' missionaries, who is not answerable to the local bishop, but to Rome.

Some people however believe that the complaints that led to his purported suspension were instigated by the governor of Imo State, who allegedly instructed his tacticians to ensure that the fiery priest is punished for daring to criticize him for slumbering in governance.

Father Ebere's suspension is coming few weeks after a video of the priest calling on Ihedioha to sit up and face governance, went viral across social media platforms. The governor was said to have felt terribly embarrassed by the video.

Some priests of the Ahiara diocese and other Mbaise born priests serving outside the diocese, who are staunch supporters of Chief Ihedioha are suspected to have carried out what some people believe is a; "political hatchet job'.
Okoroawusa sponsored fake news. No "sauce" even.
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Amarabae(f): 7:55am On Nov 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

U have no idea of IMO state
I know IMO more than you, your comment did not portray you well as a graduate.
You sounded like a typical trader who is catholic fanatic

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by mrvitalis(m): 7:57am On Nov 29, 2019
Amarabae:

I know IMO more than you, your comment did not portray you well as a graduate.
You sounded like a typical trader who is catholic fanatic
Funny u know IMO state more than me an mbaise boy ?

Well I'm a graduate of the prestigious university of Nigeria
Mechanical engineering

So please relax don't tell me about my state
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Amarabae(f): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Funny u know IMO state more than me an mbaise boy ?

Well I'm a graduate of the prestigious university of Nigeria
Mechanical engineering

So please relax don't tell me about my state
You are a small boy, I know Imo state more than you, which year were you born sef, it can't be above 1994.
What you graduated with is non of my business.
My main point is that your earlier comment is disappointing.
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by mrvitalis(m): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2019
Amarabae:

You are a small boy, I know Imo state more than you, which year were you born sef, it can't be above 1994.
What you graduated with is non of my business.
My main point is that your earlier comment is disappointing.
Lol go n sleep
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2019
Gandollaar:
Rule which country? The country you have turned into a bastion of hopelessness? A country so corrupt and backward? A promising country handed over to us by the British 60yrs ago, you have turned it with your bad corrupt rulership into the poverty capital of the world where it's citizens are fleeing in droves everyday!

Mtcheeeew Mtcheeeew Mtcheeeew!
But it is better than the east na or should I say Biafra. grin grin

Do you guys even have fire service or ambulance in that your hell fire Biafra? grin grin
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by mbos: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2019
Point of Correction.
Fr. Magnus Ebere is not of Ahiara Diocese but of Nnewi in Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by mbos: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2019
Godons1:
This is the reason why, Igbo's.will never be allowed to rule this Country. They can't even rule themselves and Their leaders are always power drunk.

You are right.
that why your loving country is plunging into its grave as it borders are been closed against the world economically. soon the oil will be irrelevant in 8 to 9 years time and u will will either run or die of hunger in your zoological village.

Igbos will rule as Biafra is coming soon.

Long Live Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Gandollaar(f): 9:57am On Nov 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

Do you guys even have fire service or ambulance in that your hell fire Biafra? grin grin
Travel and see for yourself. Stop typing from your abule in osun state, come out and see the world oga.
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2019
Gandollaar:
Travel and see for yourself. Stop typing from your abule in osun state, come out and see the world oga.
I am from Rivers state. undecided

But why are you dodging my question? grin grin
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

And what's the big deal that you from Rivers state?
Has it erased hunger from your land....or make you a high mortal?
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

Maybe the fire service you have in rivers state has quenched cultism and militancy.

Ndi Ara.
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

You believe the governor an Anglican ( that's minority in mbaise less than 3%) would tell a catholic Bishop what to do ....IMO is 80% catholic so the governor can't try such rubbish

Smoking weed from Mbaise bush but una ladies and after no man go come marry them.

Imo is 80% percent Catholic in Somalia not the one I know.

Better carry that counting bid on your neck and throw away....Ozu.
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2019
AmuDimpka:
The truth is that Ihedioha is a clown...he can't function...but he was sworn in the same time with Sanwo Olu ...yet Lagos is delivering projects

Mbaise folks ...fear them

If you see a snake and an Mbaise man..

leave the snake and start pursuing the Mbaise man with full force.

The snake is very harmless compared to them.

One of them by name mrvitalis is even showing the Mbaise blood in him.

Ndi ara
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2019
Amarabae:
what do you mean?
In the constitution of Nigeria, A state governor and a Catholic bishop, who is recognized ?
Because ohakim allowed that nonsense brouhaha to kick him out of power, everybody is not ohakim.

Leave that Mbaise nkakwu let him be talking gibberish.
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Gandollaar(f): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

I don't care a rat ass... I have answered your question. May be you should get a two year old to interpret the meaning to you.
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Gandollaar(f): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Ndi ara
You are gradually sinking into the abyss of hopelessness. You are not the only one buhari's presidency is pummelling. But at rate you are going down, you are heading for a total destruction.
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Gandollaar:
You are gradually sinking into the abyss of hopelessness. You are not the only one buhari's presidency is pummelling. But at rate you are going down, you are heading for a total destruction.

Perfect description of Mbaise and that's cool if it pain u....swerve.
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by mrvitalis(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Ndi ara
Igbo wannabe
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
mrvitalis:
Igbo wannabe
Igbo done be no be only wannabe.

Carry your nonsense and get out of my sight.
Rubbish.
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Gandollaar:
I don't care a rat ass... I have answered your question. May be you should get a two year old to interpret the meaning to you.
You don't care a rat ass, but you presume that I am from osun. undecided

Empty coconut head grin grin
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Maybe the fire service you have in rivers state has quenched cultism and militancy.

Ndi Ara.
Better than senseless drug dealers. Selling drugs all over Asian and south African. grin grin
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

And what's the big deal that you from Rivers state?

Has it erased hunger from your land....or make you a high mortal?
You should know the meaning of poverty after all, it's more abundant in the east. grin grin
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by MrALIVE: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Rochas Okorocha Reverend father.

Criticising someone that's not up to 7 months in power.
you have a serious problem!!!
Maybe we should wait until he is there for 7 years before you start criticizing him.

You people have gradually accepted mediocrity from politicians.
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

You should know the meaning of poverty after all, it's more abundant in the east. grin grin

See beggars riddled in rivers state will now come out forming bond.....Lolzzzz...Haba..

Food una no see, water una no see, light una no see, nothing show for body .....but to beg una get am grade 9 no longer 1.

Go find food chop....first.
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Better than senseless drug dealers. Selling drugs all over Asian and south African. grin grin

When did you crawl out of Creek to see life and food..Lol

Travel no....move out no... hustle no...but y
to beg constituting nuisance and forming torn trousers.

Men are out doing things and you in one mud and Creek house forming govt help us...Lol.

Lazy set of people.
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by newbornmacho(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Godons1:
This is the reason why, Igbo's.will never be allowed to rule this Country. They can't even rule themselves and Their leaders are always power drunk.

I will report you to the mods fore suspension
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Gandollaar(f): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Perfect description of Mbaise and that's cool if it pain u....swerve.
Don't swerve! Watch me run you over!
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Gandollaar:
Don't swerve! Watch me run you over!

You can't .... not at all.
Re: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha by Gandollaar(f): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
newbornmacho:

I will report you to the mods fore suspension
Why report him? He that has ruled and continue to rule, have you not seen how they destroyed Nigeria? People can't earn a decent a living. Look at the faces of Nigerians on the street and you will see the effect of the worst leadership in Africa on their faces and efcc is blaming yahoo boys.
So bro allow him, they have killed Nigeria and they should bury it alone.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth Finally Revealed / The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos / Breaking:buhari 's unconfirmed Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.