Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

The Nigerian Aged And Generational Nollywood Veterans Need Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Aged And Generational Nollywood Veterans Need Us (354 Views)

Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere / Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) / Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Aged And Generational Nollywood Veterans Need Us by pahomaw: 2:00am On Nov 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID-hDxinIik

PARA AFRICA FOUNDATION
ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT
1016578835 (Naira Account)
5071164967 (Domicilliary Account)

I have personal relationships with many of these aged veterans, but it saddens my heart, when I receive calls from some of them on regular occasions, asking me to help with money they should be able to afford by themselves to take care of their immediate situations.

That was the reason I thought about this initiative to help build a humanitarian platform and a scheme to intervene in their harsh situations.

Pa Kasunmu; Eda Onileola; Iyabo Oko; Obiageli Malube; Ken Odorokwe; Jinadu Ewele; Larry Williams; Sodiq Daba; Fadeyi Oloro and many others, will be happy to receive your kind supports.

See you on November 29, the day of the gala event and the launching of the scheme.

PARA Africa cares!

Re: The Nigerian Aged And Generational Nollywood Veterans Need Us by pahomaw: 2:18am On Nov 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID-hDxinIik

PARA Africa, a purely humanitarian social organisation, is a non governmental organisation, registered to operate under the extant laws of the federal republic of Nigeria.

On Friday, November 29, 2019, this month to be precise, our foundation is going to be hosting a grand gala event, purposely for the celebration and exaltation of all the aged generational veterans in the Nollywood industry in Nigeria at the prestigious Anchor Event Centre on Agidingbi Road in Ikeja, Lagos State here.

This is in recognition of their age long contributions to the growth and development of the Nollywood industry in Nigeria.

More importantly to use the occasion to launch a, first of its kind, health care and social welfare intervention pension scheme to intervene in the harsh economic situations many of them are going through in their private lives at the moment, which has been affecting them from continuing to be the acting stars we all know them to be on the TV screens.

Pa Kasunmu; Eda Onileola; Iyabo Oko; Obiageli Malube; Ken Odorokwe; Jinadu Ewele; Larry Williams; Sodiq Daba; Fadeyi Oloro and many others, will be happy to receive your kind supports.

See you on November 29, the day of the gala event and the launching of the scheme.

PARA AFRICA FOUNDATION
ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT
1016578835 (Naira Account)
5071164967 (Domicilliary Account)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Arsenal Sacks Emery, Appoints Ljungberg As Arsenal Interim Boss / Passage Of Social Media Bills Dangerous, Nigerian Editors Warn / I Cannot Be Stopped From Talking – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.