Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari (25053 Views)

Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by LabDNA: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2019
nabegibeg:

The Charles guy just give opportunity for his tribe to be label bad

Noise!

There is nothing wrong in what the guy did. You guys say you love buhari and dictatorship and he only tried to help you extend the love between nigerians and buhari for a longer period.

No harm in that. 3rd term is a welcome development.
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by malel1: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

No need.

We have carved them to Arewa.

No Inch of Igbo will be carved out for any tribe bro
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Urchman200: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2019
EfonAlaaye2023:
igbo as a tribe is weird and awkward. sometimes I asked what does Igbo want? I Dont think these people do Enlighten themselves

when they came about this abolition of regionalism, it was lack of foresight now another one is calling for breach of constitution. does these people have thinking brain at all?

I really don't understand what this Igbo guy is up to?

appointment?

to be on buhari good side?

planning to involve in crime or in crime and need shield

jealousness against southwest being the second majority in APC?

whichever one it falls, is not a good thing on Igbo political resurrection. some Igbo kinsmen are reviving Igbo political life while others are sending it to early grave

the most confused tribe indeed according to Ralph Uwazuruike
I wanted to throw more light on what u said until u started insulting igbos, most of can't make ur point without insulting tribe ,what I understand about igbos, I am an igboman, but their is huge difference between the igbos in leadership ,they don't care about others ,just because igbos don't give so much interest to politics.

1 Like

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 7:01am On Nov 29, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
it has always been like that, they are always the willing tools. You remember that bastard that Abacha used that time? Na igbo man called Kanu. Give them money, they will sell their generations
Trash! #BuhariForThirdTerm #ShariaForSW
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Urchman200: 7:04am On Nov 29, 2019
pickatyou:
It baffles me that some persons are very okay with this miserable government that they wish bubu could go for a third term.
how about those that supported him first and second tenure, just because of their own selfishness?but they are unwilling to support for third term, is it because he is not doing well?no because they want to be president,.we must have sense in this country.
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Azmanaty: 7:05am On Nov 29, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
it has always been like that, they are always the willing tools. You remember that bastard that Abacha used that time? Na igbo man called Kanu. Give them money, they will sell their generations

Same way an igbo man sold ur mother to that brothel in oshogbo
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Kingspin(m): 7:06am On Nov 29, 2019
What is this drama all about?

Can't somebody hear good news in this county again?

1 Like

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 7:06am On Nov 29, 2019
jahsharon:

Who else does dirty jobs if not IGBOS? From Emeka Ezeogwu of January 15 1966, to Aguyi Ironsi of Decree 34 of 1966,to Arthur Nzeribe of June 12 1993. Who else can sell his parents for money?
While Yorubas skull mine their parents! Blood suckers everywhere.
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by ussv: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2019
mumumugu:
and they paid an IBO man to do the dirty job
That says a lot about money and temptation and some certain people.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Ifysamuel101: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2019
yorubas are the most useless people on earth.just like there son bob riski

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by cana882(m): 7:07am On Nov 29, 2019
Gandollaar:
The person you quoted is not Igbo, stop masturbating.
and what’s gandollaar’s business in this?? Oya go and masturbate so you’ll know how to convey your opinion without condescending words.

1 Like

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by TruthinAction: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2019
I don't trust this people Well, we are watching. They should also expel the man that proposed the anti social media bill. That man wants to destroy democracy.
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by MedicH: 7:11am On Nov 29, 2019
EfonAlaaye2023:
igbo as a tribe is weird and awkward. sometimes I asked what does Igbo want? I Dont think these people do Enlighten themselves

when they came about this abolition of regionalism, it was lack of foresight now another one is calling for breach of constitution. does these people have thinking brain at all?

appointment?

whichever one it falls, is not a good thing on Igbo political resurrection. some Igbo kinsmen are reviving Igbo political life while others are sending it to early grave

SW as the majority or the penultimate majority in APC should have been able to release one of their own from captivity of the monster they worship. I wont be surprised if DSS comes out tomorrow to say sowore has committed suicide in detention and u know what that means. Truth remains there always will be bad eggs and the same una supreme leader tinubu played politics with the ravaging fulani herdsmen that MURDERED the daughter of the afenifere leader, that fine woman, a united states citizen makes me wonder what the problem is with the yorubas. Now nobody cares about sowore it's shameful.

Sowore self is yet to do what Nnamdi kanu has done in threatening the Nigerian polity but there he is languishing. The problem is cowardise, i expect the afenifere leader to raise some dust over the death of his daughter but he doesn't have the nerve to do anything it agree with tinubu and just as the former head of state said if i wake up in the morning hear that afonja is beating the drums of war i will simply go back to sleep. great evil lies in our govt, corruption, impinity and all what nots and sowore an activist is on the right track to speak out problem is he is coming from the very wrong, cowardly, lackluster part of the discourse . He will be wishing he was igbo by now i believe.

1 Like

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Autotech312(m): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2019
pickatyou:
It baffles me that some persons are very okay with this miserable government that they wish bubu could go for a third term.

See Buhari telling the guy......as for this 3rd term wey u dey pursue for me ''my hand no dey oo"

1 Like

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 29, 2019
malel1:

Abakalika man

Is Abakaliki not part of Igbo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2019
[s]
MedicH:

SW as the majority or the penultimate majority in APC should have been able to release one of their own from captivity of the monster they worship. I wont be surprised if DSS comes out tomorrow to say sowore has committed suicide in detention and u know what that means. Truth remains there always will be bad eggs and the same una supreme leader tinubu played politics with the ravaging fulani herdsmen that MURDERED the daughter of the afenifere leader, that fine woman, a united states citizen makes me wonder what the problem is with the yorubas. Now nobody cares about sowore it's shameful.

Sowore self is yet to do what Nnamdi kanu has done in threatening the Nigerian polity but there he is languishing. The problem is cowardise, i expect the afenifere leader to raise some dust over the death of his daughter but he doesn't have the nerve to do anything it agree with tinubu and just as the former head of state said if i wake up in the morning hear that afonja is beating the drums of war i will simply go back to sleep. great evil lies in our govt, corruption, impinity and all what nots and sowore an activist is on the right track to speak out problem is he is coming from the very wrong, cowardly, lackluster part of the discourse . He will be wishing he was igbo by now i believe.
[/s]

is Sowore an APC member? even if Gej your lord is there he would have do the same

na ordinary talk Nyanko talk that Gej worked for his impeachment? you think we have forgotten how he tried to humiliate Emir of kano that Kwankwanso protected dummies?

if I'm Nigeria president, I'll do the same thing Buhari did, you can't be my former contestant and threatened to overrule my govt and I will now be looking like dummy

if Sowore is not fighting for Yoruba nation, why should Yorubas be bothered. Sowore is fighting for himself and his interest, so shut up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Hypocrit: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2019
For the public view.
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by MedicH: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2019
EfonAlaaye2023:
[s][/s]

is Sowore an APC member? even if Gej your lord is there he would have do the same

na ordinary talk Nyanko talk that Gej worked for his impeachment? you think we have forgotten how he tried to humiliate Emir of kano that Kwankwanso protected dummies?

if I'm Nigeria president, I'll do the same thing Buhari did, you can't be my former contestant and threatened to overrule my govt and I will now be looking like dummy

if Sowore is not fighting for Yoruba nation, why should Yorubas be bothered. Sowore is fighting for himself and his interest, so shut up

lol of course a coward consumed in the misery of bad governance will always say sowore fought for himself and his interest. Nnamdi Kanu is not in any political party but can shut down the entire igbo nation with a sit at home directive and all will comply in solidarity and the spirit of oneness. SHAME ON YOU. let me leave u to ur misery, work is calling.

1 Like

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2019
Yoruba and Igbo people will never stop entertaining us on nairaland. They're the reason for higher traffic on the thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=mrvitalis post=84461148]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by chiedozie198100: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2019
Good day, my fellow sojourners on the road to self-employment AND financial freedom.

Do you have a great COMPREHENSION of different English accents?
Do you have a verified Paypal (that can receive FUNDS)? This is very important.
Do you have a reliable laptop?
Do you have access to a good internet connection?
Do you have a good earphone/headphone?
Do you have patience (can work on your PC for at least 5 hours)?

Then you are ideal for this online job. This is no Yahoo Yahoo. You will have to work for your money, LEGITIMATELY.

You can earn between N40,000 to N300,000 monthly. it all depends on your dedication and input.

There are two ways to succeed in this online job:
1. I will register you for free and you will learn by yourself (yes you can), and earn your money. All you need do is drop your email address.

OR

2. I will register you for free, and then I can tutor you for a token (N3,500). I will guide you by the hand and make sure you avoid all pitfalls you may encounter towards success. The tutorial will be via WHATSAPP.

If interested, please go ahead and drop your email address, and then we go from there.

THANKS.
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by higherpower: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2019
Fadomero:
Bwari should do and go with his hard luck the way too hard

He should do and go so you can do your fake drugs, yahoo and ritual business in peace!! No way
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2019
cana882:
and what’s gandollaar’s business in this?? Oya go and masturbate so you’ll know how to convey your opinion without condescending words.
Mastubator oshi grin
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by gprincead(m): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2019
You are indeed very stupid. To think you wrote this episode just to insult a tribe speaks a lot about u.
EfonAlaaye2023:

appointment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2019

2 Likes

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Skmoda360(m): 7:44am On Nov 29, 2019
voltron14:
Good.

Enya and Afenifere how market?
Wetin concern afenifere on this matter? Mr Voltron, you ain't making no sense this morning.
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 29, 2019
#powerdrunk crooks and criminals on the beat again!...

And their waterloo looms!
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Kinikini: 7:46am On Nov 29, 2019
As usual. You remember Daniel Kanu, Arthur Nzeribe, Uche Chukwumerijie. The list can go on and on.

mumumugu:
and they paid an IBO man to do the dirty job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=gprincead post=84462224]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by voltron14: 7:52am On Nov 29, 2019
Skmoda360:

Wetin concern afenifere on this matter? Mr Voltron, you ain't making no sense this morning.

But Afenifere are adamant Buhari wants a 3rd term.

Get with the programme.
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2019
Azmanaty:

Same way an igbo man sold ur mother to that brothel in oshogbo

Truth hurts tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West / Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free / Super Tucano Aircraft Destroy ISWAP Armoury, Training Bases In Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.