Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Full Time Degree Vs Part Time Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Full Time Degree Vs Part Time Degree (342 Views)

Award Degree Vs Acquired Degree / Pls, The Difference Between A Regular And Part Time Degree Certificates / IMT Enugu Begins Registration For Admission Into Full-time Degree Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Time Degree Vs Part Time Degree by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2019
hello. this question have been in my mind for a long time.
is there any advantage full time degree student have over part time degree student apart from nysc in term of employment and many more. cos i have a younger sister that want to go for parttime, saying that she did not want to spend another years at home.NOTE she is not up to 19 years.i have try to persue her to get jamb again, she is just stubborn.. i am asking this questions cos i dont want her to make a mistake that will after her in the future. NB she is going for economie
Re: Full Time Degree Vs Part Time Degree by Solsix(m): 8:11am On Nov 29, 2019
No difference, only that as a full time u will have more time for academics. Stop discouraging her, she can take up a job or learn a trade to support her studies. I have sfriend who is roofing and a part time student he is in final year and doing well for himself
Re: Full Time Degree Vs Part Time Degree by Nickisindigo(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2019
let her do her OND first then seek direct entry into the university

(1) (Reply)

Is Digital Marketing For You? / 99 Percent Of Nairalanders May Not Know This..... / Don't Let Your Woman Go If She Have These Qualities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.