Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Award Degree Vs Acquired Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Award Degree Vs Acquired Degree (339 Views)

MAPOLY gets Gov. Abiodun's nod to award Degree certificate / Full Time Degree Vs Part Time Degree / Accounting Degree Vs Education And Accountancy Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Award Degree Vs Acquired Degree by Peterosky(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2020
In the wake of the increasing rate at which various individuals are been awarded Doctorate Degrees up and down in recognition of their contributions to humanity in various sphere of life,I am tempted to ask of what strength are such degrees when compared to acquired degrees in the labour market.
Please I will really want to know, cause recently in my office, my boss was awarded with such degree and some one made a statement saying it's just an awarded degree. I really just don't get.
Lala please you are needed here as I will like this post on a front page for the needed contributions. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Website Launched To Enable Pupils To Learn At Home In Nigeria / Interpreting Programming Language Like Python / Latest News On Canada Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.