Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Naira Marley Reveals Awkward Name For His Forthcoming EP || Gistfulls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Reveals Awkward Name For His Forthcoming EP || Gistfulls (1212 Views)

“i’m Always High” – Naira Marley Reveals Shocking Amount Of Weed He Smokes / I'm Not A Hoe In Real Life I Just Do That For Fame - Naira Marley Reveals / Naira Marley Reveals The Only Good Leader In NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Reveals Awkward Name For His Forthcoming EP || Gistfulls by GistfullsMedia(f): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2019
Nigerian controversial singer Naira Marley has unveil the name to his 5/6 tracks ep.

After asking fans to suggest a name for him and promising to give 100,000 naira to who comes up with the best name.
Well the Soapy singer has finally settled with a Title which is unique and funny.

The title is ”LOL” full meaning ”Lord of Lamba”

See Where he unveil it below :
https://www.gistfull.com.ng/2019/11/naira-marley-reveals-awkward-name-for-his-forthcoming-ep.html

1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Reveals Awkward Name For His Forthcoming EP || Gistfulls by GistfullsMedia(f): 3:57am On Nov 30, 2019
Naira Marley

www.gistfulls..com
Re: Naira Marley Reveals Awkward Name For His Forthcoming EP || Gistfulls by OKorowanta: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2019
How all this guys dem take dey relevant pass dem Asa,Johnny Drille,Tems and many others wey dey give us correct jams,naim still dey surprise me.
From their digital platforms,YouTube subscribers,Instagram/Twitter followers and everything you can imagine,they dwarf better artistes relevance.
God your ways ehn,no be really man way..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Reveals Awkward Name For His Forthcoming EP || Gistfulls by GistfullsMedia(f): 3:33am On Dec 09, 2019
OKorowanta:
How all this guys dem take dey relevant pass dem Asa,Johnny Drille,Tems and many others wey dey give us correct jams,naim still dey surprise me.
From their digital platforms,YouTube subscribers,Instagram/Twitter followers and everything you can imagine,they dwarf better artistes relevance.
God your ways ehn,no be really man way..

Abi naaa
Re: Naira Marley Reveals Awkward Name For His Forthcoming EP || Gistfulls by nlPoster: 7:07am On Dec 09, 2019
I think they quietly build their audience before launching on social media, especially nairaland.

This site just gives them more publicity in addition to what they had before.

(1) (Reply)

Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Daughter Tess Tchidi Chikere On 5th Birthday / DOWNLOAD: Starboy Ft. Wizkid – Soundman EP (vol. 1) / Davido Distributes Money To Fans Who Queued Up In Front Of His House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.