Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Daughter Tess Tchidi Chikere On 5th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Daughter Tess Tchidi Chikere On 5th Birthday (1213 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Daughter Tess Tchidi Chikere On 5th Birthday by AmeboBook: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2019
Tess Tchidi Chikere is celebrating her 5th birthday today and her mother, Nuella Njubigbo, has already taken to her Instagram page with a special message to mark her special day. The Nigerian actress shared some photos with the caption:
"Look who just turned 5!!!! Five years ago I received YOU, My priceless, precious, adorable and beautiful daughter ?? Tess every day that comes by you light up my world more and more, you have changed my life forever and helped mould me into the woman I am today. Thank you for bringing so much joy and laughter to our world, God bless you, direct your path and protect you for us Now and Forever in Jesus mightiest name Amen ? I love you Tess Tchidi Chikere ".

https://www.amebobook.com/nollywoods-nuella-njubigbo-celebrates-her-daughter-tess-tchidi-chikere-on-5th-birthday-with-emotional-message-you-have-changed-my-life-forever-60265.html
Source: Amebo Book

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Daughter Tess Tchidi Chikere On 5th Birthday by meobizy(f): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
I still have my eye on her mother. Not even marriage will stop me from making a move if we ever cross paths.

(1) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Reacts To Claims She Has Been Diagnosed With Butt Cancer / Popular Nigerian Singer Mr. Eazi Finally Opens Up On Why He Has No Car / Top Ten Best Dressed Nigerian Male Musicians 2020 (no 9 Will Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.