Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Influenced By Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Declares Herself A Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Influenced By Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Declares Herself A Man (866 Views)

Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers / Photos Of BEFORE & AFTER Of Transgender Buchi Alexandra Attacked By Bobrisky / “best Decision I Ever Made” – Tonto Dikeh Declares As She Returns To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Influenced By Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Declares Herself A Man by AmeboBook: 8:28am On Nov 29, 2019
The Nigerian actress has always been fascinated by 'titles' belonging to men and even calls herself "King". Not just that, Tonto Dikeh has chosen Bobrisky as her BFF. The male Barbie is well known to despise his natural looks and prefers to dress in female clothes including wearing bras, using makeup and getting his b*tt fixed through surgery. But wait, is Tonto trying to come out? The mother of one boldly referred to herself as a "man" in her Instagram post. She wrote:

"I’M THANKFUL FOR ALL MY MISTAKES/FAILURES. THEY ARE THE EVIDENCE THAT PROVES I TRIED. I’ve learned more from failure than I have success. It’s the training ground that’s preparing me for where I’m going. I no longer fear it. Instead, it gets me closer to the GOAL. Without it, I wouldn’t be the MAN I am today."

https://www.amebobook.com/influenced-by-bobrisky-tonto-dikeh-declares-herself-a-man-im-thankful-for-all-my-mistakes-failures-60156.html
Source: Amebo Book

Re: Influenced By Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Declares Herself A Man by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2019
Lets see where it leads to
Re: Influenced By Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Declares Herself A Man by adewest1999(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2019
grin Bob risky effect
Re: Influenced By Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Declares Herself A Man by sunnychibs(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2019
Las las,old age will stop all these nonsense

*spews
Re: Influenced By Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Declares Herself A Man by Parablesonmarble: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2019
Its either Tonto is confused or wants to stay in the news. If she wants to be a man for real, she'd have gone for reconstructive surgery to change into a man rather than undergo cosmetic surgery to augment her feminine features in the first instance. Either way, she's in the news and I guess that gives her the thrill. Enjoy yourself jare, Ms Tonto. Time will tell if the madness you and Bobrisky are practicing is worth it or not.
Re: Influenced By Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Declares Herself A Man by kestolove95(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2019
Wen bobrisky go f*ck u na den u go sabi say u b woman him b man
Re: Influenced By Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Declares Herself A Man by Oblongata: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2019
She is simply confused angry

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Ankara Accessories Just For You. / Area Boys Stopped Davido In His Benz SUV After Performing At The Soundcitymvps / British Actor Gifts His Nigerian Parents A Mansion In London (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.