Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention (61116 Views)

Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention- Chesan Nze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by vezycash(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2019
She looks like 55 Year old Simi

3 Likes

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2019
click on NL link to see pix, as e dey hot

HP Envy X-360m, Core-i7, 15" Touchscreen, 1TB, Backlit Keyboard
https://www.nairaland.com/5555556/hp-envy-x-360m-core-i7-15

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (duos Sim) (clean) For Sale
https://www.nairaland.com/5555490/samsung-galaxy-note-8-duos

Infinix Zero 5 Fairly Used (clean) For Sale
https://www.nairaland.com/5555065/infinix-zero-5-fairly-used
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2019
Lol
You no fine pass my junior sister
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Myself2(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2019
Well na wetin person get, dem go take know, as per say you no get anything inside your brain, then you can lazily depend on your breast to attract attention to you.
PUAHHH
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by agrowell: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2019
Your decision, your life
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by joshuakingzman(m): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

The eyes is a NO NO but th boob's are good to be carefully sucked. No offense!

I forgot I got repented 3 minutes ago.

Satan get thee beside me you fowl cheesy grin grin ( Foul) SPIRIT. Getting BEHIND me is dangerous.

cheesy cheesy cheesy your hell fire is 900% sure
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Yemisi87: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2019
Orisirisi for Jungle
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Photoresist: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2019
Sexy
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by ruffDiamond: 10:52am On Nov 29, 2019
almost every girl/lady is now a coded OLOSHO now in naija! imagine !boobs and eyes!no IQ, nothing! brainless debutante!how did I get here!?
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by ChiefSweetus: 10:52am On Nov 29, 2019
Any "actress" that journalist asks sexual questions is secretly perceived by her interviewer as dumb.

The actress that indulges such silly and frivolous questions by actually answering is confirmed as irrevocably stupid.
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Yemisi87: 10:52am On Nov 29, 2019
SODbaba2:
What's your definition of God fearing man hanty?

Her face look like that of Man Mama cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Chapelbeatz(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2019
where is the chest na
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by highcadre: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2019
Too bad. Eyes and blobs? Your brains nko? E dey sabbatical?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by omoharry(f): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2019
sexiestharam:
I don't know why most women are so daft and brainless. Can you ever hear a man say his eyes and blokos gets him the most attention? What an idiotic thing to say by an idiotic woman! angry angry
That is why we are women.We look at the mirror at all time when we are less busy to tell ourselves that we are beautiful and equally likes it when we get compliments from people especially from guys....that is how we have been wired to be..It is a womans thing and men have no business getting obsessed with their bodies or looks except players & Gigolos. lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by highcadre: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2019
Too bad. Eyes and boobs? Your brains nko? E dey sabbatical?
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by CoolAmbience(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2019
robinso01:
every woman are now actresses

"Every woman are now actresses"

Nawa o! Bro, u for kukuma speak your native language na....English nor be by force.
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by omoharry(f): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2019
vezycash:
She looks like 55 Year old Simi
oooo come one..be nice grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by chigoizie7(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2019
How can people say they are actresses?

I have never seen this one in any movie
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Hypocrit: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2019
Low budget tiwa.

This one kon get breast pass tiwa.
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Pedrotina11: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2019
I go slap u oh. Which one b my eyes gets me the most attention Which eyes?? Mtcheeew
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by olowofariwo(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2019
only your boobs get you attention
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by seangy4konji: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2019
SimDan95:

They'll all say the same thing, God fearing bla bla bla. the truth is that u are as useless as p in psychology if u ain't rich, according to their point if view. But they won't come out plain to say so always hiding behind God fearing.

And please drop the crap about u saying u didn't go into acting cos of the money, that's becoming stale. You did it for passion yen yen yen.......................... do u think we are that gullible?? Actresses indeed.
no mind hanty..na passion..she can never return your hello if you are not using Benz or stay on the highland...she is looking for sponsor as she deh..they call Gods name is vain up and down..

1 Like

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2019
"God-fearing", the most abused word used by Nigerian single ladies in describing the qualities they look for in a man.

2 Likes

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Whizbuzz(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2019
Madam you said you like intelligent, smart,bold,God fearing and a caring man...but I want to ask you this. Tell me one of this qualities you possess??..we men take you ladies whether you have this qualities or not...we pick behavioural characters and let me say a little bit of you ladies beauty ahead of all of what you mentioned....you won't attend the stupid school you attended if you are smart and Intelligent,you won't show your cleavages if you are God fearing,you won't be this unpopular if you are bold...but you want a man to have all this qualities that your dad and yourself didn't have.....I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by lordswill03: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2019
What about sense, Does she have it?
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by paix(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2019
Wow. You like a man that is intelligent, smart, God fearing, bold, and caring. But all you have for him is just your eyes and your boobs. Can you see how men are underpriced?
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by mechanics(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2019
I see.
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Kingrefreshed: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2019
joshuakingzman:

cheesy cheesy cheesy your hell fire is 900% sure

Says by Jezus krist abi?? Or Judas iskariot?
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by stanvesco(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2019
Eaztzide:
Hanty that'll be looking like low budget Tiwa Savage

Kai My God!
Dammmn
Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by robinso01(m): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2019
CoolAmbience:

"Every woman are now actresses"

Nawa o! Bro, u for kukuma speak your native language na....English nor be by force.

lol,that was a mistake. ur qoute made me to see my mistake

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Lovelife433(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

The eyes is a NO NO but th boob's are good to be carefully sucked. No offense!

I forgot I got repented 3 minutes ago.

Satan get thee beside me you fowl cheesy grin grin ( Foul) SPIRIT. Getting BEHIND me is dangerous.
werey

Re: Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
No be Tiwa i day c 4 d 2nd pix?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sikiratu Sindodo's 17yr Old Pretty Daughter(pics) / Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] / Wofai Fada Tired Of Using A Vibrator? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.