Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Learn How To Make Photoshop-like Graphics Designs On Your Andriod Phone! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn How To Make Photoshop-like Graphics Designs On Your Andriod Phone! (966 Views)

Classic Graphics Designs || Flyers, Business Card, Labels, And Lots More / How To Create Professional Logo Designs On Smartphone And Make Money With It / 3D Animation With Your Andriod Phone Class 500naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Photoshop-like Graphics Designs On Your Andriod Phone! by sparkle7: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2019
What are you currently doing with your Andriod phone?

There are more mobile phones than there are PCs today. Almost everyone have a smart phone but the question is, 'what are you doing with it?'
To take selfies? To watch movies and play the latest games?
Sadly, Facebook likes can never be converted to money. If it is possible then holla me. I have 2k likes that I would love to sale.
Do you know that you can make Photoshop like designs with your mobile phones?
Do you know that you can design breath taking logos with just your mobile phone?
You kinda forgot that your Andriod phone is a mini computer?
You need to enroll to this class!
Because you will be taught how to make badass graphic designs like a pro!
No Photoshop required! No Coreldraw! No PC!
Just you and your Andriod phone with some premium apps.

You will learn:
1. Logo Design.
2. Flyer Design.
3. Business Card design.
4. Photoshopic editing.

We want you to get value for your money so we added additional bonus.

1. 2 premium apps ( Fully paid Apk!) Worth $50.
2. 100+ font packs. Worth $10.99.
3. 1000+ free icons. Worth $100.

4. Unlimited free to use Images. Worth $200
We normally don't give out premium applications but for your sake, you get it as a bonus package for enrolling!!

Token for the training is N3k.
Promo ends in a week's time!!

*Depending solely on your degree is the fastest way to go broke!*
Get a well sought for skill added to your arsenal today!

*Note: Those who paid will be moved to a new elite group where the training will begin.*

Drop your number if you are interested.
Or join
(
https:///EEGeuiTESkkJzdoclQN7ET )

Join with the above link.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Complete Graphic Solution -now Upto 70% Off On Completed Graphic Design Service / My First Sliced Photo Effect / Protection - Artwork By A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.