Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

3D Animation With Your Andriod Phone Class 500naira - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D Animation With Your Andriod Phone Class 500naira (810 Views)

Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 / Learn How To Make Photoshop-like Graphics Designs On Your Andriod Phone! / Learn 3D Cartoon Video Animation With Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3D Animation With Your Andriod Phone Class 500naira by Psalmitova: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
create hyper 3D realistic animation like with your android phone just as the likes of barbie, snow white, Ralph Breaks the internet, Moana and make crazy money. Join me on this WhatsApp master class for a token fee of 500 naira only,this is for the first thirty persons,after that, others will pay five housand naira, pls hurry.
I will give you your money back in full plus data if you were not 100% satisfied.
To enroll, send. 3D to 08060169505 on WhatsApp only. This is an effective too to take your class room,business, career to another level and create animation ads that cost crazy money

(1) (Reply)

[video] Tekno – Skeletun / I'll Make An Incredible ANIMATED Video To Showcase Your Business! / 2d Animation Software Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.