Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) (46286 Views)

FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) / Naira Marley In University Of Ilorin Exam Question / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by majamajic(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
WIZGUY69:

It's an error, i have done the needful, wanted to type Negative.

it's not that we are negative , it's just that other handles has names ,faces , verified accounts to protect , here we say it as we see it . we don't paint things !!
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Siberia01(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
LoydJ:
The universe is contained with Electron, Neutron,Proton nd Morons
cool
LoydJ:
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
WIZGUY69:
Nairaland is filled with Sadists, haters and Nazists, go to Quora, twitter, Instagram, Reddit it's totally different from this place.
This forum is unique in a negative way.

Spot On! It's getting annoying and crazy, you will log out of twitter to nairaland and meet the same news, but different comments, while the twitter comments are always sensible and positive. The nairaland comments are always the negative. Like this place is a breeding ground for tribalists, terrorists and illiterates.

So wat are you doing on our land u ediot?
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Poorboy: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bobby2020:
Deal alert!!!

Chip unlock iPhone XR 128GB for sale 140k, check my profile to see pics and call 09032427643 to make it yours now!!!
is it stolen?
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Tlyon(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
Make we see if him HOD and supervisor no go sign the paper work,what gives one hope and joy is above anyother thing
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Mairice125: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
They don’t know how to think outside the box .....forming say then get sense on top nonsense
WIZGUY69:
Nairaland is filled with Sadists, haters and Nazists, go to Quora, twitter, Instagram, Reddit it's totally different from this place.

Spot On! It's getting annoying and crazy, you will log out of twitter to nairaland and meet the same news, but different comments, while the twitter comments are always sensible and positive. The nairaland comments are always the negative. Like this place is a breeding ground for tribalists, terrorists and illiterates.
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by WIZGUY69(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Aladegba:

So wat are you doing on our land u ediot?

See another foool.
Foool at forty. grin

1 Like

Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Bigseven(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kapachumumarichipaku
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by lexxyrule(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Shibaraba:
He said the truth, appreciated those he loved
First God
Then his mother
Then his friends Golden boy and pere
Then Naira Marley.

Some mofos Don dey quick judge the boy. Just days ago one final year committed suicide. None of y'all knows what he has been through. Maybe na that very naira Marley song wey una hate give am encouragement. Who knows when he was about taking his life because his girl left him it was "puta " that made him forget. Or when he nearly committed an atrocity because of konji na "Soapy" make am calm down. Don't be quick to rush to conclusions people.

Congratulations boy, more soapy to your palms and blokos
Naira Marley... The crowd has been controlled. cool

Nice ones bro
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Blessings4me(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nvc078:

Yes especially Yoruba people
Na people like una go dey blame government and una no get certificate nor hand work.
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
LoydJ:

Hahahaha
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
WIZGUY69:

Hahaha
Terrorists sef dey?
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by importantperson: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
please i need your help to complete mine too, please no amount is too small.
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Elamin21(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Shibaraba:
First God
Then his mother
Then Naira Marley.

Some mofos Don dey quick judge the boy. Just days ago one final year committed suicide. None of y'all knows what he has been through. Maybe na that very naira Marley song wey una hate give am encouragement. Who knows when he was about taking his life because his girl left him it was "puta " that made him forget. Or when he nearly committed an atrocity because of konji na "Soapy" make am calm down. Don't be quick to rush to conclusions people.

pls what is marlian self?
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Bobby2020: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
Poorboy:
is it stolen?
is your own missing? No offense but that’s a very stupid question sir.
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by HypePlusIQ(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Naira Marley should get him a job then. Mtcheeew.

If you had one, you won't be concerned about the boy.
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by HypePlusIQ(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
EniHolar:
That's why he can't write a simple and correct English... All Marlian

Dictionary, I hope you also graduated.
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
WIZGUY69:

See another foool.
Foool at forty. grin
Is it your fooling? Aproko

1 Like

Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
HypePlusIQ:

If you had one, you won't be concerned about the boy.
I have a job and it is more than okay. I can't get one for you.
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by TonyBankz(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
Shibaraba:
First God
Then his mother
Then Naira Marley.

Big ups for this fact man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by papyt: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
lmao
Shibaraba:
First God
Then his mother
Then Naira Marley.

Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by mrintellectual(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Iyen ga o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Ohraybs(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
ThompsonJoo:
First of all I want to appreciate the All Knowing Father, God Almighty for His Love, protection and direction all through my academic sojourn I am most grateful Lord.

I wish to appreciate my Parent for their undying love and support.

I wish to thank my friends Gideon Bay, Weibo pare for their support and encouragement all through my days in school.

And also naira Marley for making me a true Marlian, and to all marlian all over the world

If am the supervisor, I will make sure I deal with him, does the project topic promotes nuisance or what...
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Ohraybs(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Shibaraba:
First God
Then his mother
Then Naira Marley.

Hear what you are saying, don't tell me there is one encouragenent or lesson to learn from Naira Marley songs, stop this hypocrisy of a thing you doing and face the facts, can you pay your son at the back for recognizing such thing... Let's be factual here and CALl spade a spade..
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Legendguru: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by DrHighchief(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
LoydJ:
Lol. Who discover Morons?
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Spidermon: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
OjaTiBurst:
Awon Marlians

Awon Science Student

If your lecturer is also a marlian no problem good to go

But if your lecturer is somebody like wole soyinka.

I laugh you in 3D HD grin grin grin

Wole Soyinka is also a Marlian.
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Hassan080196(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bobby2020:
Deal alert!!!

Chip unlock iPhone XR 128GB for sale 140k, check my profile to see pics and call 09032427643 to make it yours now!!!

Is it still available? And is anything wrong with it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by seangy4konji: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
I can now see you just learnt this. Hahaha.lol mmu
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Bobby2020: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hassan080196:

Is it still available? And is anything wrong with it?
no sir, no issues whatsoever, and very clean with no scratches or cracks. Call me on 09032427643
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Mrpojj(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
LoydJ:

Too many morons I must say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship / UNN Gave Me Animal Science / A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.