Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) (46304 Views)

See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by marshborn(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Awww, nothing like a mother's love

https://www.instagram.com/p/_4CyjniC10/

564 Likes 53 Shares

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by jaelz(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Woah thats hood a m would go tru anything to see her kids successful its well hope you also make your mama proud

42 Likes

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Enoquin(f): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
his picture is simply beautiful. Mama's joy and her son's reverence is so apparent. May God bless mama. These are the women who deserve the song 'my woman, my everything' cool

Corper, do make mama move to coldroom. May she not die before enjoying the reward of her labour.

452 Likes 20 Shares

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by rollUP(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Respect momma. This is a super mom.

Bro go make ur momma proud so her efforts won't be in vain. ALL THE BEST

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Oruemu(f): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
hiya! fp tinz

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Johnrake69: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Inspiring

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
there is a story behind everyone success. even you reading this, have a story to tell.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Vision4God: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
U are highly blessed n favored. God bless u

8 Likes

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by pheyikemi: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nice gesture from the son. I only pity those prodigal children who have humble beginnings but claim to be ajebutter in school/amidst friends and go to the extent of dis-owning their parents.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Ideyontop: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Awesome!

2 Likes

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sweet!

Some of una mama here hustle pass this one but you never thought to honour her.

It's never too late

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Mathematical(f): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
shocked..some silly blokes don't even remember their parents when they finally steps to school.. claiming biggies..kudos mate.. I love you for that..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 28, 2016
Dats my mum 4 u; she'll go tru anything to see u succeed...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Zetra(m): 12:48am On Jan 28, 2016
I luv the guy courage,

3 Likes

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Ximonak: 12:51am On Jan 28, 2016
I too pray for my mum to reap in full all her prayers,cry,hustle and remaining single just for her children sake

Dad are needed but Jesus described his love for us as a mother towards her child

I know many guys that can buy 1500 card, z30, pay school fees, house rent for their girlfriends but can't send as little as "I love you mum monthly" to their mother...
when you collect you first salary before you give your babe/wife give mum first

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by ril19(m): 12:59am On Jan 28, 2016
dear mother, may God bless and keep you for me!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by tellwisdom: 1:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Pusssy nigga..He hasn't even started making money, he don begin open teeth for camera. You wey no go eat evening food if you no wash plate sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Dirkcoyt: 1:08am On Jan 28, 2016
The job that maTters at this point.
Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Dirkcoyt: 1:17am On Jan 28, 2016
tellwisdom:
Pusssy nigga..He hasn't even started making money, he don begin open teeth for camera. You wey no go eat evening food if you no wash plate sad

Tellwisdom? Tell wisdom that you need knowledge! The energy level to spark commonsense in your brain is zilch hence you won't be on your best behaviour! Merci beau coup!

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by tellwisdom: 1:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Tellwisdom? Tell wisdom that you need knowledge! The energy level to spark commonsense in your brain is zilch hence you won't be on your best behaviour! Merci beau coup!

If i slap u now, dem go sey i dey beat small pikin angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 28, 2016
pheyikemi:
Nice gesture from the son. I only pity those prodigal children who have humble beginnings but claim to be ajebutter in school/amidst friends and go to the extent of dis-owning their parents.
woo unto them
Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by VocalWalls: 2:00am On Jan 28, 2016
That picture doesn't prove anything.

Any hungry Corper can do that much to get free fish.....

It's touching tho, if that's his mom. I pray he gets a job with which he can comfortably take care of her, and have her retire from selling fish and getting scorched daily.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by kulboy(m): 2:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Woooow!!!!
Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Tyviv(f): 2:54am On Jan 28, 2016
Better pikin
Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by tpiaobsession: 3:00am On Jan 28, 2016
what should we do about the staged picture?

first it was frozen fish comes alive after thawing, now this.
Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 28, 2016
Mothers are among the best things God created.
Kudos to all true mothers. You rock.

1 Like

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by CharleyCharley: 3:36am On Jan 28, 2016
nothing special here. Y'all should stop celebrating mediocrity. undecided

No be only him mama dey sell ice fish undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Kirinwa: 4:54am On Jan 28, 2016
marshborn:
Awww, nothing like a mother's love

I love you mum. Mothers are the best!

Lalasticlacla frontpage

1 Like

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Kirinwa: 4:57am On Jan 28, 2016
tellwisdom:

If i slap u now, dem go sey i dey beat small pikin angry

Seriously he is right.

14 Likes

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by Salex007(m): 5:53am On Jan 28, 2016
Mothers ? Best thing to have ever happen to Human mankind.
Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by pendusky(m): 5:55am On Jan 28, 2016
make sure he open a fish processing company for the mum when she finally land a job! cheesy I love that!

1 Like

Re: A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) by 7footre(m): 6:44am On Jan 28, 2016
Shey na only mama train am abi? Where him papa and him own picture? What is good for the goose is good for 'uganda'

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel / ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.