Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out (906 Views)

"My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song / Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates) / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by MisterGrace: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2019
Dino alleges that two representatives of governors El Rufai and Yahaya Bello, APC Chairman, a women leader and two judges met in Lagos to plot his downfall.
The plot will not stand says Dino.

Senator Dino Melaye had raised an alarm about the plot by Governors El Rufai and Yahaya Bello and other accomplices to ensure he fails in the forth coming Kogi west senatorial election rerun.

On his twitter page he wrote

“Meeting in Lagos today with 2 governors, APC chairman, two judges, a woman, rep of govs of Kaduna and Kogi.

“All because of Dino. I laugh because your counsel shall not stand. I have all the details. The Lord will laugh at you all in His sour displeasure. I ask again, why do the heathen rage?”.

INEC had rescheduled the rerun of the Kogi west senatorial election for tomorrow, 30th November, 2019.

http://www.editorialtimes.com/election-rerun-el-rufai-and-bello-plotting-my-downfall-dino-melaye-cries-out/
Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by IkalaiyeLOTO: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2019
Are you expecting them to work for you success!
grin
Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by naijaguy123456(m): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2019
Dino you’re a goner and you’re not coming back to the senate. You can go to Anambra to contest if you like .

[img]https://i./S5r.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by Eteka1(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2019
So Dino is still in the contest?
Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by helinues: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2019
Is there another El rufai in Kogi state?

Ayam not understanding
Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by PapaBaby: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2019
INEC
Independent National El-rufai Commission
Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by danny56: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2019
We know since the day you left the Senate house via court verdict... The chief of them all is Buhari.
Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by Indispensable85(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2019
You're gone already. The apc I know will not allow you to overturn 20,000 k votes.
Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by Racoon(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2019
SDM Abeg let people hear word.You're always being paranoid.Go to the electoral field to fight it out though it's well known fact the APC has thoroughly bastardized the Nigerian electoral and democratic processes.
Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by BeansAndYam: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Is there another El rufai in Kogi state?

Ayam not understanding
[/s]
Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by Sirjamo: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2019
What downfall is he talking about again after 20 000 votes margin?
Bello will now work full time to make it 35 000 by the end of tomorrow. Dino is finished, he should go and start a car importation business or a music label.

1 Like

Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by juman(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2019
Fair enough for his opponents to desire to win the election.
Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by Afamed: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2019
God loves an humble souls. The same Dino reffering to Adeyemi. Smith as his political wife few weeks ago

1 Like

Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by Charmingrascal(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2019
I dnt wnt Smart 2 win because obviously he stole his constituency money, immediately he left d Senate his 'Royal Shekina' Hotel stopped bn d most luxurious Hotel in Ilorin to a 2 Star Hotel.

Dino on d other hand is more of a clown nt a Lawmaker.
Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by Ekpeitit(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2019
MisterGrace:
Dino alleges that two representatives of governors El Rufai and Yahaya Bello, APC Chairman, a women leader and two judges met in Lagos to plot his downfall.
The plot will not stand says Dino.

Senator Dino Melaye had raised an alarm about the plot by Governors El Rufai and Yahaya Bello and other accomplices to ensure he fails in the forth coming Kogi west senatorial election rerun.

On his twitter page he wrote

“Meeting in Lagos today with 2 governors, APC chairman, two judges, a woman, rep of govs of Kaduna and Kogi.

“All because of Dino. I laugh because your counsel shall not stand. I have all the details. The Lord will laugh at you all in His sour displeasure. I ask again, why do the heathen rage?”.

INEC had rescheduled the rerun of the Kogi west senatorial election for tomorrow, 30th November, 2019.

http://www.editorialtimes.com/election-rerun-el-rufai-and-bello-plotting-my-downfall-dino-melaye-cries-out/
Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by Ekpeitit(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2019
Oh my God,this clown is still talking?
Abeg make him history.

1 Like

Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by jahsharon: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2019
Dino is mad. What do you do to your enemies? Do you plot your enemies elevation and promotion? APC primary objective in the coming election is to see you fall, sink and bury.

1 Like

Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by beresponsible(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
The way these senators behave, it is as if they forget it's only a 4 years journey and when judgement day arrives they become extremely desperate

1 Like

Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by SarkinYarki: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
I don't see how Dina can surmount this injustice
Re: Election Rerun: El Rufai And Bello Plotting My Downfall - Dino Melaye Cries Out by BeardlessGang: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
V

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned / Buried For 50 Years: Britain’s Shameful Role In The Biafran War: Frederic Forsyt / Pdp’s Candidate Cannot Be Sworn In As Bayelsa Gov – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.