Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned (902 Views)

Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra / Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by akelicious(m): 5:27am On Dec 29, 2019
Leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has raised the alarm that his Facebook account and that of Radio Biafra have been cloned.

Kanu who disclosed this in a statement he personally signed and obtained by Sunday Sun yesterday said that the “shameful practice by Facebook Nigeria to allow the suppression of truth and free speech is indirectly supporting state-sponsored terrorism in Nigeria.”

He also disclosed that they have made official complaint to Facebook headquarters in California, USA, adding that IPOB expects the management of the group to clear its reputation, and desist from the shameful act.

His statement reads in full: “I wish to apologise to my followers on Facebook for the Nigerian government sponsored attack on my page with the help of corrupt Facebook local staff based in Lagos.

“Facebook Nigeria in collusion with the Nigerian government is removing my followers and reducing the reactions to my post in an effort to demoralise our activist base and give the misleading impression that not many people are interested in exposing the ills of the totalitarian Fulani APC regime and Biafra restoration.

“Facebook is actively preventing the general public from accessing the truthful messages that I publish.

“Tactfully, they are directing my followers to numerous fake ‘Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’ Facebook page cloned by Nigeria’s secret police DSS with the help of Facebook Nigeria in an effort to defraud the public and control the narrative.

“IPOB had on many occasions reported these fake Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Facebook accounts to their highly corrupt Nigeria office, but it continues to be an active participant in this massive effort to deceive the public.

“This present attack has come in the critical time when Nigeria, West Africa and Biafraland are experiencing the horrific slaughter of 11 Christians in Nigeria during this goodwill season of Christmas. Facebook by its actions as part of a wider government effort to clamp down on the truth is knowingly aiding and abating terrorism.

“Also Radio Biafra Facebook page and many frontline IPOB activists have also been experiencing this pattern of attack for many months now.

“This shameful practice by Facebook Nigeria to allow the suppression of truth and free speech is indirectly supporting state-sponsored terrorism in Nigeria.

“IPOB made an official complaint to Facebook headquarters in California USA, and we expect the management to clear its reputation, and desist from this shameful act.

“I will continue to expose evil in Nigeria, fight for the enthronement of justice for all and restoration of Biafra regardless of the corrupt tendencies of Facebook Nigeria.”

https://www.akelicious.net/breaking-ipob-facebook-accountradio-biafra-cloned/

Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 29, 2019
If a certain dilector cannot protect his Facebook akant and his Kshibo Radio, then, he's not fit to protect his people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by Beremx(f): 5:43am On Dec 29, 2019
I listened to Radio Biafra two days ago for the first time in my hometown.

Err, my comments are reserved about the station anyway. But they can do better in quality broadcast.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by Afamed: 5:44am On Dec 29, 2019
Radio Biafra radio propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by Chibuzoc(m): 5:54am On Dec 29, 2019
Just like Tripob and Reipob the shall fail.
God bless Biafra
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by helinues: 6:03am On Dec 29, 2019
Na his brothers go do the cloning now.. Everything na business to them
Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by Light1259: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:
If a certain dilector cannot protect his Facebook akant and his Kshibo Radio, then, he's not fit to protect his people.

Chai, see the kind of dunce we have in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by AkunaAtakasi: 7:07am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
Afamed:
Radio Biafra radio propaganda
[/s]
Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by itsme01: 7:08am On Dec 29, 2019
who take this Dunce seriously
Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by AkunaAtakasi: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
who take this Dunce seriously
[/s]
Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by ZombieTERROR: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:

Wetin concern you...
Can't you face your Buhari backside and stick to it

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by lovat(m): 7:41am On Dec 29, 2019
Beremx:
I listened to Radio Biafra two days ago for the first time in my hometown.

Err, my comments are reserved about the station anyway. But they can do better in quality broadcast.
I abhor that broadcast because NK remains a fraudster to me.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by lovat(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2019
helinues:
Na his brothers go do the cloning now.. Everything na business to them
You will just wake up in the morning and start posting nonsense because you slept late defending your idiotic buhari

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by helinues: 7:45am On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:
You will just wake up in the morning and start posting nonsense because you slept late defending your idiotic buhari

Mosquitoes in your area mad gan oo

Are they sucking brains?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by Okoroawusa: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2019
Facebook Nigeria,DSS?....To think that someone believes this guy makes it hilarious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by XANDERBOY85: 7:51am On Dec 29, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Just like Tripob and Reipob the shall fail.
God bless Biafra
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

You do have to wonder at the lengths they will go to in trying to silence a group they claim is inconsequential and lacks following! Even on this forum, those that claim such are always quick to fall in to every IPOB/Kanu thread to vent their frustration, and could well end up spending the whole day dragging issues!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2019
I can assure that Yorubas at Facebook Nigeria are the ones doing this evil. They will leave Sowore, and be worrying about IPOB and Igbos. SMH

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by ItooWorWor(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2019
Kemz77:
I can assure that Yorubas at Facebook Nigeria are the ones doing this evil. They will leave Sowore, and be worrying about IPOB and Igbos. SMH
Why call biafrog secret service to deal with them, wait i forgot bubu and lai already answer the question

Re: Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2019
Happy birthday rusher14, have fun and live long.

(1) (Reply)

We Must Accept Supreme Court Judgement On Imo, Says Atiku / Buhari Refused Court Order To Release Sowore, But Will Hand Over 100M To Bagudu / Port Harcourt Residents Fear Wike More Than God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.