Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

How To Make Money Online/offline With 'no Product Or Service" Of Your Own. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online/offline With 'no Product Or Service" Of Your Own. (294 Views)

Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs / How To sell a product or service With Google Ads / How To Make A Complaint About A Bad Product Or Service In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online/offline With 'no Product Or Service" Of Your Own. by Abioladelifted: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2019
Those who are making big bucks have a proper understanding of VALUE CREATION.

I know most of you have heard that over and over.....VALUE CREATION.

But doing nothing about that.

Maybe you don't know how to create value.....

Even if you don't, you can still get something from the chain.

By this, you can start making money without having any business, product or service of your own.

This is very simple.

If you cannot create the value by yourself, you can be an intermediary in the VALUE CHAIN.

Find someone that is Creating value.

And market their offer/product /service...

Find someone that needs those Product or service... Market those things to them.

Charge them more than what you will pay the person that will do the job.

Assuming you are paying the guy that will do it at N20,000.

Charge the Person (the client) N30,000.

But you need to monitor the job to ensure that, the end result is what the clients need.

You are doing nothing but just 'chop' 10k.

I can't teach what I am not practicing. I am one of the practitioners...

And this can work irrespective of the business /niche.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest International Exams Registration / Bakery Solutions At Once / How To Get Back On Amazon After Being Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.