Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response (68175 Views)

Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response / Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post / Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response by lastchild: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wizzyflexx:
I think we should start studying how to mind your business as a course in the university
We actually need that..in this our hellhole society
Peace
then we should mind our business and not listen to their songs
Re: Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response by lastchild: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
One thing is that people don't study this music industry very well, in fact not just music industry but life in general, some people are just "moving vehicle" once you are inside the vehicle you keep moving

Once you become too wise to think you are the one moving the vehicle and stepped out you become stagnated

Bird man was cheating hot boys and juvenile and bg left, turk left too, lil Wayne was about to leave when someone advised him to check all the artist that left cash money and see where are they are, lil Wayne stayed back and became one of the most successful rappers in history of rap music

Juvi, bg and turk remain where cash money vehicle dropped them, the same thing is applicable to Don jazzy, who has ever done better after leaving him?

This is the reason some pastors became failures in the ministry, when they were under somebody they did great things, people scream their name while in alter, cry when they are not around, for this they think they have arrived not knowing it's the grace upon the commission they are serving under is upon them, once they leave the grace depart

In this life I can never be rich and become poor again, my knowledge in that area bokwu...
Re: Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
lastchild:
then we should mind our business and not listen to their songs
Re: Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response by faruqola(m): 6:21am On Nov 30, 2019
new course to studied in university
minding your own business.... myb101
Re: Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response by Amstupid(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
Skyfornia:
A true fan...he is actually right.

While you are here please check my signature and contact me for your current movies with subtitles.

Also I have an infinix X510 for sale, 2GB ram and never been worked. Price is 15k. Location is Yaba Lagos.
post d pic of the phone pls ,, am interested
Re: Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response by Skyfornia(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2019
Amstupid:
post d pic of the phone pls ,, am interested

Re: Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response by Amstupid(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=Skyfornia post=84516906][/quote84516906]. Just got back from work ,,, I will drop my numb tunite ND maybe tmr mrn we can talk
Re: Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response by Amstupid(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=Skyfornia post=84516906][/quote] we will talk tmr mrn ,,,, I will drop my numb tnite ....... I want to buy it for my junior sis
Re: Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response by victorian(f): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Stevecovey:
Most Nigerians are uncultured and irritating.

When any of my friends especially guys ask.me irritating questions to indirectly look for my mouth.

I give them double dose for their troubles in asking.

My reply alone, makes them quiet immediately.

I don't waste time in sarcastic replies. It's my calling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Toyin Lawani & Pretty Mikes Nude Video Advert Finally Emerges Online, Fans React / Do I Really Look Like Wizkid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.