Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

What Will You do After This Encounter With Federal Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You do After This Encounter With Federal Government (239 Views)

See The Twitter Team Sent To Dialogue With Federal Government / Edo 2020: APC Will Balance Obaseki's Incumbency With Federal Might- Tony Momoh / Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You do After This Encounter With Federal Government by nakaman: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2019
I had went to local government headquarter with my sister for National identification card (NIN), on reaching there I was asked to get the required document for the identification card, my sister had hers, but mine was declined, I decided to do it the following day but waited for my sis. Hers was successful but was asked to come the following week of same day for the stammped Id card. The next day, I went with mine, this time, my documents were valid, as I watched people doing their NIN stuff, they went along with their stammped ID cards, I smiled and wished, I and my sis had done hers with me, I was like " maybe there were no network yesterday" . After I had gotten my NIN, I was asked to pay #1000 for Fast tracking adding to the initial #500 for the form making it a total of #1500. I thought she was joking until she withheld my NIN card. She said if I don't have money then I have to come back the following week, Truely I do not have up to #1000 in my pocket, then I agreed to come back the following week, she looked at me with pity, asked me to take it and pay the next day. Now am asking would you pay back the money the next day if you had it Me I don't want to give that money, Nigeria government is not doing anything for me. there are many things I had paid for but wasn't given by the federal government.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Fails To Host 'National Honours' Since The Inception Of His Adminisration / Dss Stormed Court Forcefully Rearrest Sowore And Bakare. Watch Video / DSS Detains Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.