Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

How To Sell Your Way To 6 Figures. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Sell Your Way To 6 Figures. (247 Views)

Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? / What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? / How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Your Way To 6 Figures. by Alusbconcept: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Having seen the chagrin and frustration most times that befall many that has products and service but settle for Less because what is most needed in any business is not the fun part but the selling part.

You are either selling or been sold to.

Whichever side of the pendulum you find yourself if you buy more than you sell, you will be broke.

How Do I sell my way to 6 figures ? Without the normal traditional way of marketing buy!, buy!!, buy!!!.

The first time I step into the web of sales was when I had an inspiration to sell books to my friends and colleagues in school where I was teaching.

Salesphobia almost caught up with me. How do I sell my products to this people especially when it's was a community I was not sure people will need the products.?

To cut the long story short, I sold 22 copies of those books, and got a nice bucks. That's was my first experience with selling.

Selling is the life blood of every business. Don't show me your products or services, show me your marketing strategies as well.

So I will be running a one week "Selling Your Way To 6 figures" for those that wants to learn the Hacks and strategies I used to close any deal as quick as possible.

It's FREE for the first 20 people.

Keep it cool, let's ride on the part of Traditional or Online Marketing.

To participate
Send "SY6" as WhatsApp message to 08071018537
Or click the link below https:///35Ovyzj

The Hacks and the Strategies.

IamChris .
Ciao

(1) (Reply)

10 Awesome Tips To Help You Shine At Work / Grow Your Career And Talent At Afriwallstreet / Urgent Help Needed On How To Get Excavator Operator Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.