Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested (49933 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by Toscarel: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
u11ae1013:
Was the water tested or they just handpicked some okoros hustling in the hot sun and making them a scapegoat

when you are in a hurry to make ftc you wouldn't read the full text
Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
Who drugged am
Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by BeansAndYam: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
They follow night bus just to come and spoil our ragos.
[/s]
Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by ridbell01(m): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
They have robbed many people with this tricks even they are many in Agbara
Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by sylve11: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

So even the rape is due to economic hardship?

grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by kemiyetunde: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by ginimary: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by Damzil(f): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
U understand English so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by landforeast(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
cheesy cool shocked wink angry angry shocked stop showing us crayon/old LASU gate.Those pipu dat enta Lagos by trailer don turn dat place to idp camp with their bikes /shanties
I swear Ojo is an eye Sore from Iyana down to Badagry. Sanwolu should send them back, they are constituting nuisance in that axis.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by oluwadamyte(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
My God is a great God, I was a victim in this same area in January. I pass out and my two phones were stolen. To God be the glory am alive, He is about getting a Waoh!!! Judgement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by MORANOCEE(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
They should have roasted them alive. Idiots! I was once a victim of this drugged water at computer Village Ikeja in 2011 and later found myself unconscious at Iyana Iba according to what they told me. I was unconscious for 5 days after God miraculously saved me. They targeted my laptops but they didn't succeed. I wrote about it on Nairaland here. These guys have syndicates all over. I also saved a victim while going to CMS due to my past experience.
[/color][color=#990000]Till date I don't consume table or sachet water while in a public bus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by MORANOCEE(m): 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
ebukason3:
What's the company name on the said satchet water or do they package it themselves.

Yes they package it themselves. They have a strong operational syndicates. They use it for one-chance operations too and also have the antidotes
Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by seangy4konji: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Normal zoo stories. What if the fault came from the bottling water company due to contamination? So they follow every one they sell water to around to the person gets weak to remove trouser on the road and rape them. Common
Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by webngnews: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by Stevengerd(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
WalkerMichael:

25k flat
Alright.. Thanks!
are you a student
Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by WalkerMichael(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Stevengerd:

Alright..
Thanks!

are you a student

Yes, I am.
Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by Stevengerd(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Yes, I am.
That's my whatsapp number on my siggy! Wanna findout more things
Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by Sunrise258: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nigeria is finished.
And Jesus wept.
Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
grin

The mental picture of females ganging up to beat an idiotic negroe tout is what gives me joy.

This should be happening more often.
Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
ednut1:
Drugged water how

Seems strange unless it was done at the factory or injected which are quite hars to do and get away with. In any case smtn seems wrong with the pure water evidently and they know smtn about it.
Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by Ojycelarma: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lagos State needs to do something about the state of sch gate
Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
jaxxy:

Seems strange unless it was done at the factory or injected which are quite hars to do and get away with. In any case smtn seems wrong with the pure water evidently and they know smtn about it.
Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by PopsiAde: 7:23am On Nov 30, 2019
u11ae1013:
Was the water tested or they just handpicked some okoros hustling in the hot sun and making them a scapegoat

Because it is known that Okoros oftentimes engage in such devilish acts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by Mryacks: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
This is really disturbing...
Re: Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested by babaireti(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2019
And that is why I want the IPOB to go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fighting In India (Photos) / Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil / Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.