Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) (55481 Views)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo's Hotel In Oshodi, Receives Hero's Welcome (photos) / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) / Olamide Buys Bentley GT Continental. Car Arrives In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by Aturitoroman: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by Rilley(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bakos2y7:
You dont even have a name, let alone a job
This is coming from a faceless cretin with no direction in life, if only you meet me one on one, then you will realize am not your mate in everything.
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by Sambaby7640: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
GreetMe:

Am sure you don't even have a job undecided

Those that hosted her plus the media team in Ghana are also jobless abi?
Ode if he/she doesn't have a job so it's yoi that has been feeding him/her. Be guided

1 Like

Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
It has finished
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by akilo1: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
Buhari is right..lazy youths
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
sLentlover7778:
John 19:30.. Indeed it's finish..African Youth grin grin grin

No future Ambitious youths
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by content208: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
GreetMe:

Am sure you don't even have a job undecided

Those that hosted her plus the media team in Ghana are also jobless abi?

What benefit has the girl added to your life?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
GreetMe:

Relax...i didn't say you should cry...just spill the trash and save your tears wink

I blame Mtn for borrowing you 10mb to come here and type rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Dimmatic:
Some people will not eat over this news.

People like Madam investigative jornalist. I no mention anybody's name ooooo

1 Like

Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
To be honest she is more celebrated and liked than the winner of the show, and if not for the ugly incident she would have won the show

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by LastSurvivor11: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Rilley:
I'm sure you are one of her stupid and jobless fan, anyways it's true I am jobless, that's because I don't work as a slave for people, I only work for myself and I've employed 10 of you. grin

Let me see how you will make heaven, savagery savage!!
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by ginimary: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
wow, u look beautiful

1 Like

Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
GreetMe:

Relax...i didn't say you should cry...just spill the trash and save your tears wink

I blame Mtn for borrowing you 10mb to come here and type gibberish
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by kemiyetunde: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by caprini1: 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
You people that have never been to Ghana wont understand how big a news this is...,its so boring in the media over there that if an okada man falls, its on national news.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by achimotan(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
caprini1:
You people that have never been to Ghana wont understand how big a news this is...,its so boring in the media over there that if an okada man falls, its on national news.

Nonsense. Apart from UTV which other stations talked about her
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by avrex3k(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
Tasha blew up like the world trade she's a star

1 Like

Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by ginimary: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Can you imagine the value system of this stupid world?
There are people who spend 24/7 in a lab finding a cure or solutions to world problems,yet they aren't celebrated this way,now tell me why humanity shouldn't suffer?
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by GENEGIRIA: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
stop talking nonsense. Ghanaians have better things to talk about? You mean this piece of crap is big news in Ghana? well I don't blame you. you forgot to add that Tacha ( or whatever his,her its name is) will also meet with the Ghanaian president and vice president as well as address a full session of the Ghanaian parliament grin I understand Tacha will also address the Ghanaian people on TV and radio, as well as tour all the regions of Ghana grin fuckeduppedness grin grin some fool even said she was being treated like the Queen of England in Ghana grin grin grin grin

[s]
caprini1:
[/s]
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by Shattuck(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
some of this stuff is paid PR stunt I remember years back in sch a friend asked me to join a group to go welcome a politician though we knew nothing about the guy,I didn't go through with it.
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Queen Tacha, First of her name, mother of Titans, Portacot First Daughter, Empress of social media trends, Indomitable Child of Destiny, Lady Boss, Iron Lady of BBN 2019, ...

Titans please contribute more descriptions for Tacha.

7 Likes

Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by landforeast(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
It is Nigerian Ghananians are more stupid than Nigerians. Africa oh Africa the useless and fugitive son of his father.
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by stevups(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
No more cleavage, good of you!
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by nototribalist: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
I said it Ghanaians are mad.

Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by nototribalist: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
caprini1:

You're a wise man.

Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by Odani: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Rilley:
I'm sure you are one of her stupid and jobless fan, anyways it's true I am jobless, that's because I don't work as a slave for people, I only work for myself and I've employed 10 of you. grin

Be deceiving urself there.
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by Employmenthub(f): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
Are you a graduate? And you find it hard to get jobs?
Have you been applying and you havent been called for an interview? Worry no more, just try employmenthub

EmploymentHub is primarily designed to serve meticulously Job applicants, on how apply for job vacancies and get employed by making, editing and reviewing professional CV, serving attractive cover letter for a little fee. We also send free job vacancies to all our clients and do preliminary interview to trained them on how to answer interview questions.

Pls follow us on Instagram @employment_hub. Call, Text or WhatsApp 08080756701. We are available to service at your convenience. Thank you
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by caprini1: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
stop talking nonsense. Ghanaians have better things to talk about? You mean this piece of crap is big news in Ghana? well I don't blame you. you forgot to add that Tacha ( or whatever his,her its name is) will also meet with the Ghanaian president and vice president as well as address a full session of the Ghanaian parliament grin I understand Tacha will also address the Ghanaian people on TV and radio, as well as tour all the regions of Ghana grin fuckeduppedness grin grin some fool even said she was being treated like the Queen of England in Ghana grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
You didnt get the joke.
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by seangy4konji: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Parte after parte
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by GreetMe(m): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

I blame Mtn for borrowing you 10mb to come here and type gibberish
Who be this one? You still use cheap symbian phones in this age?

Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by seangy4konji: 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
I like ghanians. They seem to take life simple with not much ego and pride. Even though they have money and live good. They still seem to take life as normal.humans should. No stress like that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic To Marry A Billionaire - Uche Maduagwu Claims / Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.