Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) (55455 Views)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo's Hotel In Oshodi, Receives Hero's Welcome (photos) / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) / Olamide Buys Bentley GT Continental. Car Arrives In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by lighternote: 12:21am On Nov 30, 2019
This is how stars are born!
BBN thought they could unmake it. No one can alter your destiny except God himself.

Mind you, I don't live ij Nigeria, didn't watch BBN, but Tacha's influence is been felt even here. That's a charismatic leader in the making.
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by GreetMe(m): 12:32am On Nov 30, 2019
content208:

I don't hate her; I'm only wondering at exactly how she has impacted your life or the lives of anybody, thereby causing you to make all these noise.

I'm just wondering at why you love to celebrate stupidity, emptiness and mediocrity as if those are the features that describe your personal life.

You should have kept wondering because u didn't give me the energy to support her

Keep ur hate clothed wonderment to yourself. Why do Americans celebrate the Kardashians Mr Wonderman?
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by GreetMe(m): 12:33am On Nov 30, 2019
Sambaby7640:
opunu that is what your lineage does abi? To support not lead. Not even supporting Morality. Ode omo
It's better than ur generation that doesn't progress but hate to see progress
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by content208: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2019
GreetMe:

You should have kept wondering because u didn't give me the energy to support her

Keep ur hate clothed wonderment to yourself. Why do Americans celebrate the Kardashians Mr Wonderman?

Yeah; that's the problem. You claim you are educated, yet your conducts aren't different from those of a mental slave. Whatever America does automatically becomes the gold standard. What manner of mental bondage!
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2019
E b like say the tacha done popular pass Mercy o
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2019
FrLukas:
Now that she's in Ghana, is she going to be addressing a press conference on the dangers of global warming? Or giving a talk or lecture on the dangers of human trafficking?

What's the excitement about gan gan? I don't get.

Don’t even bother to try to understand

There is a meet and greet scheduled at golden tulip ( FESTAC) for frood . I am thinking I should enter gym, get my abs back and find my way into the next Bbn. Let some people worship at my alter and let me knack plenty small girls for free.
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2019
ornicus:

Don’t even bother to try to understand

There is a meet and greet scheduled at golden tulip ( FESTAC) for frood . I am thinking I should enter gym, get my abs back and find my way into the next Bbn. Let some people worship at my alter and let me knack plenty small girls for free.

grin grin grin
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by VolvoS60(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2019
Mikeparlo12:
How do you wanna encourage a child to go to school with all this nonsense

^^^
grin
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by VolvoS60(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2019
LordOfSamosa:
I'm depressed cry

^^^
grin grin
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by VolvoS60(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2019
ruggedtimi:
who do africa this thing?

^^^
grin grin
Re: Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) by Sambaby7640: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
GreetMe:

It's better than ur generation that doesn't progress but hate to see progress
stop telling me your generational problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation / Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" / Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.